PDA

View Full Version : Im Broken

polarisbabe468
07-26-2004, 02:26 PM
this weekend kinna sucked... we were posed to go race in blanchard sunday and there was a race at my home town track sat night so we decided 2 hours before the race to load every one up n go!! well we got 6 bikes on a 4bike trailor...ghetto:blah: ..n e wayz it ended up pourin every one race one moto...well i was in first n it started rainin and last lap :( theres this double right outa the corner n u gotta be all over it to clear it n it started rainin in the middle of my moto so the tack was gettin slipperey and i didnt get enough traction outa the corner and cased the double n broke my back shox in half :o ya last lap first place IT SUXS so the guys were happy needless to say..and i didnt get to race the next day:(:(
crystal

Ryan
07-26-2004, 02:31 PM
Tuff luck.......... I feel your pain. I need to pay about $700 (or more) just to get my quad running..... A quad that I only road about 1 hour on :( .

MY450R
07-26-2004, 02:39 PM
wow that sux did you get hurt?
that must have been some rough landing

polarisbabe468
07-26-2004, 02:53 PM
naw not realyl i bout lost it bout went over the handle bars buti saved it ...lets just say it didnt feel good...haha!!!

250rmike
07-26-2004, 04:03 PM
i know how you feel. on sunday i decided to go for a double and over shot it. missed the turn and got thrown about 10 ft or more landed on my head and shoulder some how i managed to mess up my leg also. good luck getting you bike back together

team_450_88
07-26-2004, 04:13 PM
yea I feel u....I had the same thing happen kinda...i tryed to hit a double that u gotta hit right after a turn and came up a lil short and the rear end came over and the quad landed on me...we went to tha hosptial to get myhead looked at cause they said i was crossing my eyes but i jus had minor concussion and pulled a muslce in my back somehow...well good thing ur not hurt...oh yea i bent a front shock in half 2 it sucks u pay $800 for some shocks and bend them !!

SRH
07-26-2004, 08:52 PM
i cased a double when my 400ex motor was being broken in it bogged on the face and i cased right on the frame couldnt walk for a week still have ankle problems...it happens

250rmike
07-26-2004, 09:01 PM
yeai made sure i cleared the jump but i cleared it alittle too much lol

Jingle 11
07-26-2004, 09:28 PM
whered u go racing? i know sugarcreek got rained out? and who went:confused:

polarisbabe468
07-26-2004, 09:50 PM
umm me cody randi n some guys from fortsmith u dont know em chad and some of my friends from illinoise ckutz n shag and josh n ashley n whit ... and SOMEONE i cant say but heknows who he is
lol just the mnormal guys i ride with
crystal

sparky450AR
07-26-2004, 11:07 PM
Why dont you post a picture of that *** end?:cool:

LOL jk, its truly a ****ty feeling when a day of riding or racing is waisted due to mechanical failures.

bignorm
07-27-2004, 09:16 AM
i went to nyron a couple weekens ago and the first race right out of the turn i saw an opening and went for it and the other guys cut over and i ran right onto a fence post thank god i didnt break anything and then was super pissed and went way to fast for a corner and got hung up on a mulch berm now i was way pissed and in last place so i was haulin *** around the track and got into eight when i was in 17 place and was going through some deep whoops way tp fast and caught the last one and went over the bars and the people said i looked like a rag doll rolling over the ground and after i got out of the ambulance i went over to my quad that a random guys brought to the trailer and discovered my right a arm was pinched right rim was bent and snapped the bars. fun tim e i tell yah.

-josh

SHOCKER
07-27-2004, 10:24 AM
at least ya didnt hurt yourself

Jingle 11
07-27-2004, 10:52 AM
why cant u tell me who he is?

polarisbabe468
07-27-2004, 01:03 PM
well it looks like im screwed cause its goin to be bout 400 for a new shox then next weekend i have a race like 5 hours away n thats about 300 $ in gas in the motor home not countin entry fee food then i have lorettas after that n thats almost a 2 day trip for me no tellin how much in gas + food +entry+camping ....i dont know if well be able to do it :(
crystal
JINGLE DONT WORRY BOUT IT :devil:

Jingle 11
07-27-2004, 04:49 PM
ill hook u up with a front shock off of my 400 if that will help. :blah: