PDA

View Full Version : ITP MXR4 tires

adambomb
07-25-2004, 08:18 PM
Has anybody run the new ITP MXR4 tires yet. I put them on today and took the R out for a spin, they hook up pretty good in the wet stuff.

What kind of air psi are you guys running on a loamy kind of MX track?

http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/adambomb/quad%20pics/DSC00016.jpg

vinny450
07-27-2004, 12:32 PM
i run abotu 3-4 psi how do u like them? i got them for the front as soon as i get my money next week iw as proubly gona get a pair of 8 in wheels with them on their.

vinny t

dunebuggie66
07-27-2004, 12:56 PM
i have mxr4's on the rear, and mx's on front. i like my psi's kind of hard. i usually run about 5-7 in the rear and 8-10 on the front. in loamy stuff i run them on the harder side. where in hardpack i run them on the softer side to get more bite. i can't stand it when the front tires roll over, so i run them really hard.

adambomb
07-27-2004, 08:06 PM
i run abotu 3-4 psi how do u like them? i got them for the front as soon as i get my money next week iw as proubly gona get a pair of 8 in wheels with them on their.

ITP does not make an MXR4 for the front. I also run MX on the front.

I really have not got to mess around too much with air psi but the lower pressures did seem to hook up better at the track I ride at which is really sandy and has to be constantly drug. Like 5-8 in the front and 3-5 in the rear. Now when the water is put down thats a different ball game.