PDA

View Full Version : lmao. the X just called me

SSracingNY
07-25-2004, 06:29 PM
hahahahaha idk if you guys remember but a while ago i posted a thread up about me and my gf when we broke up cuz my theory was she wanted to go to flordia alone and come back to me full of STD's and stuff. well yea.

anywho, i just got phone call like 2min ago. shes like hey whats up. im like who is this. shes like your mad at me. im like ohh wth do you want. shes like wonderin whats up, havent talked to you in a while. im like duh theres a reason why. shes like c'mon cant we be friends. im like no, what part of that dont u understand. shes like so then after we hang up we wont ever talk or see eachother? im like exactly. then shes like well im gunna lose service soon so i g2g. im like good go suck more ****EDIT QJ like u did before when ya "lost service" shes like i didnt do anything! then i hung up.

it kinda pist me off at 1st but now it kinda made my night.lol. plus im bord so i thought id share

Thats a little too much info to post here.........:huh :eek2:

250rmike
07-25-2004, 06:45 PM
put this in the vent thread lol. no dont you just love when girls call you up after not talking to them for a while. and say things like that "hey what have you been up to". you just know they want something lol

sly400ex
07-25-2004, 06:46 PM
Interesting:huh

MOFO
07-25-2004, 06:49 PM
...I guess there's nothing like posting your private life on the internet for strangers to read. :huh

SSracingNY
07-25-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
...I guess there's nothing like posting your private life on the internet for strangers to read. :huh

if it was privite or that important to me that i wouldnt tell any1, you guys wouldnt know about it:o

Ralph
07-25-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

seems to be the cool thing to do lately....

SRH
07-25-2004, 08:14 PM
wtf is wrong with you your wasting ******* space on this website with your worthless 14 year old love life which no one cares about....im sure i spoke for everyone

Ralph
07-25-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by SRH
wtf is wrong with you your wasting ******* space on this website with your worthless 14 year old love life which no one cares about....im sure i spoke for everyone

no not realy, if the post offended u that much u might need to cool out a little

250rmike
07-25-2004, 09:01 PM
yeah thats why they call it the open forum. maybe he had to vent cause it made him mad or he wanted to see who else had this problem. also dont post if you dont like his thread

SRH
07-25-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by 250rmike
yeah thats why they call it the open forum. maybe he had to vent cause it made him mad or he wanted to see who else had this problem. also dont post if you dont like his thread

well then why dont we have everyone who has posted so far re post why they like this this thread since according to you they must of to have posted

and why do you like this thread mike?

apparently according to his title he has 99 problems but im guessithing this beeyatch/hoe /hood rat is not one, there for hes just posting information for the heck of it, hes not asking for help, looks like hes like telling everyone

250rmike
07-25-2004, 09:20 PM
damn got you panties in a bunch im not saying everyone liked the thread but dont get on the guy for saying something. its his life he can put whatever he wants on the site that is appropriate. just calm down man im sorry if i said anything to upset you i was just voicing my opinion

Atreyu
07-25-2004, 09:54 PM
This thread makes me want to kill a small child.