PDA

View Full Version : My Girls First Crash

JStylz0383
07-25-2004, 05:18 PM
Hey All,
My girlfriend and I were riding yesterday up near her uncle's house in Glen Lyon PA just messin around the trails and what not. She was riding her uncles Spertsman 700 4x4 and I was on my 250ex. Before we would go up a hill, I would go ahead to see if it was even worth going up. I went up one and came back down and told her not to go up it because it's useless. All it did would turn around at the top. Welp I started to lead the way to go down the trail, but I didn't hear her quad, so I turned around and all I saw was here flying up the hill. She was going pretty good and then that's when I noticed the front start comming up on her. I thought she would hit the brakes but she didn't, she flew off and the handlebars took her helmet off. I started to run twords her direction up the hill and that's when all hell broke loose. The quad flipped backwards and came right down on top of her head and down to the base of the hill on the treeline. I got up to where she was and she wasn't moving. (I thought she was dead) but here se just got nocked out by the tree. How she survived this crash, I don't know. But that crash didn't discourage her, first question she asked when she came to is where/how is the quad.... Sorry for taking up time, but that stuff playt on my mind since it happened yesterday and i needed to let it out.

atc250r
07-25-2004, 11:56 PM
glad to hear she was ok.... sounds like u got an awesome girlfriend

Antnee77
07-26-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by atc250r
glad to hear she was ok.... sounds like u got an awesome girlfriend

Yeah true! How the hell did she survive if the quad came down on her head!? WOW!

Klarabelle18
07-27-2004, 01:15 AM
This is all I have to say about the crash...
My Uncles brand new quad: $6000
Replacing the quad: $6000
Having a 2004 Polaris Sportsman 700 4X4 weighing at about 740 lbs. falling on top of me and living to talk about it: PRICELESS!!!

It was the most scariest experience of my life, but once I recover I garantee I'll be right back on a quad. I figure the worst thing has already happened and I lived through it so there is nothing I should be afraid of. But if it wasn't for Joe I'd probably still be laying there. Thank you sweetie!!! Joe has already told you guys the story so I guess I don't have to go through it again.
-Sarah a.k.a. "lucky"

Big400EX
07-29-2004, 10:30 PM
Woah that sucks big time, glad to hear your okay.

You from Wilkes Barre, we have a house in the Poconos at Lake Wallenpaupack.

JStylz0383
07-30-2004, 05:39 AM
Yea were both from around the W/B area