PDA

View Full Version : Did Guetter Qualify For X Games

quadcustoms
07-25-2004, 05:14 PM
I HEARD GUETTER WAS GOING TO TRY TO QUALIFY FOR THE X GAMES BUT THATS ALL I HEARD,:confused:

SlapNutz
07-25-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by quadcustoms
I HEARD GUETTER WAS GOING TO TRY TO QUALIFY FOR THE X GAMES BUT THATS ALL I HEARD,:confused:

do theys uce quadweelers on x game:confused: :mad:

quadcustoms
07-25-2004, 06:08 PM
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ONE THAT I HAVE SEEN THATS WHY I SOUNDED SURPRISED TO HEAR THAT,

theTman
07-25-2004, 06:09 PM
DO YOU LIKE TALKING IN CAPITAL LETTERS

NO HE ISNT IN THE X GAMES.....HE PUT ON A SHOW FOR THE PPL FROM X GAMES

07-25-2004, 06:48 PM
http://maddox.xmission.net/keyboard4.jpg j/k..im almost positive he wont be participating in the xgames

250rmike
07-25-2004, 06:48 PM
i thought he was going to do a show in the x games as like a sample to see how people liked it before they let quads in or something like that. last i heard he was going

sly400ex
07-25-2004, 06:51 PM
DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO BE SUCH AN *** BECAUSE HIS CAPLOCKS ARE ON????

quadcustoms
07-25-2004, 06:51 PM
YEAH I GOT A GOOD BIT OF MOUNTAIN DEW IN MY KEY BOARD
SO I GO AROUND SOUNDING LIKE I AM EXITED:eek:
JUMBO YOU LIVE IN NASHVILLE WHAT KINDA RIDING YOU DO?

86350x
07-25-2004, 08:14 PM
So are the quads going to be part of it AND be on t.v.?

Snowmobile freestyle should be a part of winter x, but they weren't on t.v. last year. All they did was have an exhibition. Quilin,Frisby, and Feje's all did the back flipp too. What a bunch of b.s. They better be part of the big show next year!

Why wouldn't guetter qualify? He's the best out there right now, and is the only one that can do the flipp.

Or is someone else doing it?:confused:

SRH
07-25-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by 86350x
So are the quads going to be part of it AND be on t.v.?

Snowmobile freestyle should be a part of winter x, but they weren't on t.v. last year. All they did was have an exhibition. Quilin,Frisby, and Feje's all did the back flipp too. What a bunch of b.s. They better be part of the big show next year!

Why wouldn't guetter qualify? He's the best out there right now, and is the only one that can do the flipp.

Or is someone else doing it?:confused:

hed have to compeat against bikes im sure, there is like 6 quad freestyle guys and then like 1000 who do supermans

quadcustoms
07-25-2004, 08:32 PM
lol yeah i see a superman at every national in the friday early practice,somebody always screws up but pulled off the superman on accident.oh yeah alcohol cleans up key boards great

250rmike
07-25-2004, 09:05 PM
or a new keyboard they cost like 10$ lol

Berry
07-25-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by quadcustoms
JUMBO YOU LIVE IN NASHVILLE WHAT KINDA RIDING YOU DO?
hey i live in savannah TN, about 2 hours from nashville, i do MX, what about u?

07-25-2004, 11:12 PM
i ride here in west nashville pegram/bellevue area...this is my backyard

400exrules
07-25-2004, 11:15 PM
how much land you got jumbo

SGA
07-26-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by sly400ex
DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO BE SUCH AN *** BECAUSE HIS CAPLOCKS ARE ON????
LOL, YES WE DO!:D

Wired
07-26-2004, 01:27 AM
well i did a free show at the xgames qualifier in vegas a few weeks ago to show them how people would react to quads. long story short, went out did 5 clean flips crowd went nuts, louder then they were for anyone else then rode off to a standing ovation pretty much. thats pretty much the end of things that happend. no phone calls, letters, nothing. did 5 flips for free and didnt get 1 answer as to our x-games status. cool huh :huh

400exrules
07-26-2004, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Wired
well i did a free show at the xgames qualifier in vegas a few weeks ago to show them how people would react to quads. long story short, went out did 5 clean flips crowd went nuts, louder then they were for anyone else then rode off to a standing ovation pretty much. thats pretty much the end of things that happend. no phone calls, letters, nothing. did 5 flips for free and didnt get 1 answer as to our x-games status. cool huh :huh

wtf:huh ,them b!tches, all they want are dirtbikes, how about somethin else for a change, im sick of watchin the bikes, time for somethin more challenging like quads.

but man you deserve more then your gettin for these flips... your f*ckin awesome

quadcustoms
07-26-2004, 05:29 AM
the 2 wheelers have always had up a little invisible wall,wanting the quads to stay out.DESCRIMINATION :devil:

07-26-2004, 10:35 AM

what the hell?:grr:

roostin_dale
07-26-2004, 11:18 AM

thats sucks man! Exriders should put on our own x-games:o

All it would be is Jon doing the flip:cool:

wilkin250r
07-26-2004, 11:41 AM

It's too bad. You've done great things, and I just think you're a day late. Don't get me wrong, it's still an awesome accomplishment, I just think that people aren't interested in fmx anymore, quads or dirtbikes. If you had mastered the backflip two years ago, you'd be a rich man by now.

I almost went to the Vegas qualifier, but I didn't know if I'd get to hang out with you guys or not.

Tommy 17
07-26-2004, 12:21 PM
wilkin i have to agree with u...

its all the same thing now... u can only watch so many variations of a superman or a can can or a backflip and it turns into the SAME thing over and over again...

Bretmd94
07-26-2004, 02:01 PM
im pretty impressed with the new superman backflip. I dont think its getting that old yet. Its just not new anymore.

I also like the FMX much more than any inline stuff (if they still even have it in the x games) The only thing in the x games that really held up to the test of time is skateboarding. I doubt skateboarding will ever die. FMX isnt doing to bad though.

As for quads in the x games. Maybe next year. I dont even want to spend my time watching the x games now. Its pretty dissapointing that you dont even get to do a show for the real x games.

Personally i would like to see quads following the AMA Supercross around with an AMA quad supercross series more than seing them in the x-games. I would like to see more quad racing becides the GNC and local events.

Big400EX
07-26-2004, 05:21 PM
Thats awesome, lets organize a field day at Jumbo's house.:eek2:

SRH
07-26-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Bretmd94
im pretty impressed with the new superman backflip. I dont think its getting that old yet. Its just not new anymore.

I also like the FMX much more than any inline stuff (if they still even have it in the x games) The only thing in the x games that really held up to the test of time is skateboarding. I doubt skateboarding will ever die. FMX isnt doing to bad though.

As for quads in the x games. Maybe next year. I dont even want to spend my time watching the x games now. Its pretty dissapointing that you dont even get to do a show for the real x games.

Personally i would like to see quads following the AMA Supercross around with an AMA quad supercross series more than seing them in the x-games. I would like to see more quad racing becides the GNC and local events.

haha i doubt quads could do most bike sx tracks but it would be cool if the bike and quad nationals where the same tracks like the bikes 1 week ahead of the quads

fmx is not dead there is still alot of new tricks that are being worked on

wilkin250r
07-26-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by SRH
fmx is not dead there is still alot of new tricks that are being worked on

Just because there are still new tricks to work on doesn't mean a whole bunch of people are willing to pay money to watch it. The Crusty Tour wasn't canceled because all the tricks have been mastered.

Wired
07-26-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
The Crusty Tour wasn't canceled because all the tricks have been mastered.

actually 5 venue's following LA were sold out, tour got cancelled due to high production costs.

Guy400
07-26-2004, 05:56 PM
I have to admit, I went to a FMX show one time. The first 1/2 hour was pretty cool because we got to watch all the riders cycle through. The last hour got pretty lame because it was the same chit that I saw in the first round. A cliffhanger is a cliffhanger, I don't care who's doing it and I don't want to see 10 riders all doing the same thing. The backflip was cool at first because only 1 or 2 guys could do it and it was pretty sketchy. Now numerous people can do it and it's like glass everytime. Simply doing a no-footed or one-handed backflip doesn't keep my attention.

While I'm *****ing about the X-Games. I don't know why in-line skating is even in there. The skates are strapped to their feet for crying out loud!! I'm not saying it's easy and that anyone can do it but it certainly doesn't take as much skill as skateboarding. In-line tricks are like jumping off your porch and spinning around and then telling your friends you just landed a 720 in your tennis shoes...lmfao:D And what's the deal with FMX at Winter X? Just leave it to the snowmobiles...

As far as I'm concerned the only freestyle I need to see is skateboard vert and bicycle vert.

SRH
07-26-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
I have to admit, I went to a FMX show one time. The first 1/2 hour was pretty cool because we got to watch all the riders cycle through. The last hour got pretty lame because it was the same chit that I saw in the first round. A cliffhanger is a cliffhanger, I don't care who's doing it and I don't want to see 10 riders all doing the same thing. The backflip was cool at first because only 1 or 2 guys could do it and it was pretty sketchy. Now numerous people can do it and it's like glass everytime. Simply doing a no-footed or one-handed backflip doesn't keep my attention.

While I'm *****ing about the X-Games. I don't know why in-line skating is even in there. The skates are strapped to their feet for crying out loud!! I'm not saying it's easy and that anyone can do it but it certainly doesn't take as much skill as skateboarding. In-line tricks are like jumping off your porch and spinning around and then telling your friends you just landed a 720 in your tennis shoes...lmfao:D And what's the deal with FMX at Winter X? Just leave it to the snowmobiles...

As far as I'm concerned the only freestyle I need to see is skateboard vert and bicycle vert.

:huh are you serious vert is like golf! u need to go to a big fmx show or something not ifma contest...there boring

all vert trick look like to me is variations of 360s fmx makes bicycles look gay, i mean you see these grown men jumpin 10 ft ddirt doubles then u see some bike guy hit a ramp 80 ft gap 35 ft high upside down and your like bicycles are gay

no offense to you bmx guys nobody goes bigger than the fmx guys

Jingle 11
07-26-2004, 09:41 PM
i totally agree. I agree with both of u. Guy ur right a Cliffhanger is a Cliffhanger no matter if Degan, Pastrana, or anyone else does it. But the bmx is puss crap compared to the fmx. The only cool skate stuff they have is the street. the vert gets old.

bama400ex
07-26-2004, 09:57 PM
well i did a free show at the xgames qualifier in vegas a few weeks ago to show them how people would react to quads. long story short, went out did 5 clean flips crowd went nuts, louder then they were for anyone else then rode off to a standing ovation pretty much. thats pretty much the end of things that happend. no phone calls, letters, nothing. did 5 flips for free and didnt get 1 answer as to our x-games status. cool huh :huh man that pisses me off. quads get no respect. espn needs to get their act together. the xgames is for extreme sports and i think somebody flippin a quad is pretty damn extreme. im confused why some network wouldnt jump at the chance to show a quad flip on tv. i mean hell late at night the only thing on espn is stupid *** hot dog eating contest, pool, or some idiots running across logs in a pond. oh and dont forget the spelling bees. how could anybody rather watch that than some quad fmx. what the hell is the world coming to. :eek2: maybe we should create a new xtreme sport. freestyle hot dog shoving up the *** of espn producers. :mad:

400exrules
07-26-2004, 10:16 PM
im happy as long as they keep that d@mned spelling bee and stupid ***** like that off ESPN.......i mean....GOOD LORD, SPELLING A WORD IS NOT AN EXTREME SPORT, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT QUADS IN THERE PLACE :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Berry
07-26-2004, 10:47 PM
well thats a bummer that quads didnt make it in. oh well, why doesnt someone make some kind of freestyle competition?

and jon im seeing your name in magazines alot more lately, can you tell your becoming more popular???

rollie
07-26-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
im happy as long as they keep that d@mned spelling bee and stupid ***** like that off ESPN.......i mean....GOOD LORD, SPELLING A WORD IS NOT AN EXTREME SPORT, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT QUADS IN THERE PLACE :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

are you kidding me!!!??? you never seen extreme spellin!!!on kid in there can spell while standing up!!:eek2:

did anyone see that whipe out of that kid on espn he was spellin a hard word and just fainted and fell down....lucky he was ok and got up and spelt the rest of the word!!:eek: :rolleyes:

lol yeah but quads deffinatly need a spot on TV!!:D

JUSTINcredible
07-26-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
thats sucks man! Exriders should put on our own x-games:o

All it would be is Jon doing the flip:cool:

we could call it the EX-Games:blah:

Mxjunkie
07-26-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by SRH
:huh are you serious vert is like golf! u need to go to a big fmx show or something not ifma contest...there boring

all vert trick look like to me is variations of 360s fmx makes bicycles look gay, i mean you see these grown men jumpin 10 ft ddirt doubles then u see some bike guy hit a ramp 80 ft gap 35 ft high upside down and your like bicycles are gay

no offense to you bmx guys nobody goes bigger than the fmx guys

yes, but bmx takes a ton of skill, doing those 10ft doubles is very hard, ive been riding bmx for a while now and i have a hard time doing 6ft doubles let alone the 10fts-20fts, also the bmx racers do huge gaps etc

Wired
07-27-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Jingle 11
Guy ur right a Cliffhanger is a Cliffhanger no matter if Degan, Pastrana, or anyone else does it.

explain this one to me then :blah:

Jimmy Mcguire

Wired
07-27-2004, 01:49 AM
some squid

Wired
07-27-2004, 01:49 AM
all 3 pics look identical to me. a cliff hanger is a cliff hanger. ;)

Dustin Miller

Jingle 11
07-27-2004, 10:57 AM
cmon now. u know what i meant. but i think the last one looks is the coolest since hes almost perfectly perpendicular.

lukester720
07-27-2004, 11:26 AM
how can you like skateboarding vert and think the quads are boring? There both getting air and doing variations of other tricks, I think they're both awesome!
:eek:

Wired
07-27-2004, 02:29 PM
cmon now. u know what i meant.

no actually i dont. explain :blah:

wilkin250r
07-27-2004, 02:32 PM
all 3 pics look identical to me. a cliff hanger is a cliff hanger. ;)

Dustin Miller

On a side note, Dustin Miller lives like 2 miles from me. He's a nice guy. I have yet to ride his track, though...

07-27-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I have yet to ride his track, though...

sniff sniff.. whats that smell????

:devil: :devil:

wilkin250r
07-27-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Rico
sniff sniff.. whats that smell????

:devil: :devil:

http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/boid.gif http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/stab.gif http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/furious3.gif http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/nutkick.gif http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/boxin.gif http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/2up.gif :devil: :muscle:

400exrules
07-27-2004, 03:09 PM
UH OH! the gloves are comin off!:eek:

:macho :macho

SRH
07-27-2004, 04:05 PM
you knwo the sad thing jon has opened the door for quads and no one is coming in haha most quad guys are serious racers or rednecks its rare to see guys like jon... i fyou guys want it bad get practicing, i think the x games are willing to let quads in but face it, quads arent readyt compete against bikes, and no one else has proven themselves worthy of x except for jon

i think they should get rid of surfing and add 50s.....50s should be in a x....dont say there stupid because u guys woul all be watching it haha

400exrules
07-27-2004, 04:20 PM
mmmm i definately would be happy if they replaced surfing with 50's, but im just really pushin for the quads....once quads get in the x games, this sport will explode

Mxjunkie
07-27-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by SRH
you knwo the sad thing jon has opened the door for quads and no one is coming in haha most quad guys are serious racers or rednecks its rare to see guys like jon... i fyou guys want it bad get practicing, i think the x games are willing to let quads in but face it, quads arent readyt compete against bikes, and no one else has proven themselves worthy of x except for jon

i think they should get rid of surfing and add 50s.....50s should be in a x....dont say there stupid because u guys woul all be watching it haha

lmao id love to see 50s and 65s in the xgames, they should do it, imo i think minis and quads should replace inline, inline is really easy imo

Jingle 11
07-27-2004, 04:48 PM
but just think about all of those ***$ on the west coast that would b!tch when surfing got cut..

Its beautiful. :blah:

SRH
07-27-2004, 04:52 PM
but just think about all of those ***$ on the west coast that would b!tch when surfing got cut..

Its beautiful. :blah:

dude like this totally rifs maaaan, the dirtbikes are like radically killer but wer sick insane

400exrules
07-27-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by SRH
dude like this totally rifs maaaan, the dirtbikes are like radically killer but wer sick insane

NARLY, IM STOKED BRO!!!

SRH
07-27-2004, 05:12 PM
peace and love smoke a stegasarus

Guy400
07-27-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by SRH

no offense to you bmx guys nobody goes bigger than the fmx guys When dirtbikes pull a 360 tailwhip then I'll start watching them again.

All I'm saying is, to the average viewer, FMX gets boring after about 5 riders. I'm not saying these guys aren't talented and it doesn't take a lot of skill. They just don't have the variety of tricks as the other sports do.

Ralph
07-27-2004, 05:29 PM
When dirtbikes pull a 360 tailwhip then I'll start watching them again.

All I'm saying is, to the average viewer, FMX gets boring after about 5 riders. I'm not saying these guys aren't talented and it doesn't take a lot of skill. They just don't have the variety of tricks as the other sports do.

ding dong daddio, been done....:blah:

400exrules
07-27-2004, 05:33 PM
mmm i saw them do a so called "360 backflip" and i couldnt tell the difference between that and a big tailwhip....

Mxjunkie
07-27-2004, 05:33 PM
When dirtbikes pull a 360 tailwhip then I'll start watching them again.

i agree, i mean the bmx guys have backflip tail whips etc now, they are starting to step the level up a notch :D i ride bmx and there is soo many possibiltys for tricks on a bike, just not to long ago guy at woodward did a bike grind where he layded his bike down on the ledge and grinded, the dirtbike guys are doing the backflip alot now, making differnt combos but when the combos ends whats next?

Guy400
07-27-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
ding dong daddio, been done....:blah: Dirtbikes have done this?
<Right click and 'Save Target As'>
http://www.angelfire.com/ct2/freestyler/362tailwhip.mpg

MOFO
07-27-2004, 06:02 PM
Dirtbikes have done this?

linky no worky...

angelfire busted ya...

EDIT...nevermind... simple copy and paste fixed it.

BTW, I think its pretty safe that NO ONE has done that on a dirtbike.

Ralph
07-27-2004, 06:04 PM

i cofused tailwhip with just a 360, it would be imposible on a bike anyways cause u cant turn the bars 360 degrees.

Guy400
07-27-2004, 06:11 PM
i cofused tailwhip with just a 360, it would be imposible on a bike anyways cause u cant turn the bars 360 degrees. That's my point. It's not that the guys aren't skilled but the bike size, weight and other physical restrictions limit the tricks that can be performed. I'm not trying to bash FMX, if that's the sport you enjoy watching than I encourage you to go and have fun. For me, I can watch Deegan and Pastrana battle it out for 2 or 3 rounds but then I've had my fill of FMX for a while.

quadcustoms
07-27-2004, 07:38 PM
the next step in bike freestyle has got to be 2 peaple a bike doubleing up on these can cans and nac nacs
one can for this guy one can for that guy
anyway sounds better than what they are running in the ground
hey (guetter) you think quad freestyle guys are going to have to start butching their fenders and putting handles on their air boxes to get these guys to scoot over on the grid?

whats those bikes with the side cars now that would be some serious crowd pleasing

Mxjunkie
07-27-2004, 08:06 PM
i cofused tailwhip with just a 360, it would be imposible on a bike anyways cause u cant turn the bars 360 degrees.

that was a double tail whip 360;)

SRH
07-27-2004, 08:45 PM
<Right click and 'Save Target As'>

how much do you wanan bet the average viewer watches the dirtbikes more than anything else at the x games?bmx just doesnt have the amplitude and risk factor of fmx and thats what people like the higher and farther the better dirtbikes are taking over x game sbecuase it makes all the other xteeme sports not so extreme, so most people mainly watch the dirtbikes with t he excpetion of the other hardcore skating fans and **** ive never once heard some guy say " those bmx guys are crazy"

quadcustoms
07-27-2004, 08:52 PM
yeah the dirt bikes by far are prob watched more
it is so hard to watch a sport that takes bodily effort to make it go,like a skate board,man makes my calfs hurt,then a pedal bike makes my nuts hurt.

Mxjunkie
07-27-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by SRH
ive never once heard some guy say " those bmx guys are crazy"

:o
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid131/p7bed843e8f364dad7eb7bd63612282e7/f7ab55b2.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid131/p75e638cc375f75d5ddda9b50273f6297/f7ab5256.jpg

quadcustoms
07-27-2004, 08:57 PM
oh hell no thats crazy,i like it;)

SRH
07-27-2004, 09:01 PM
yawn...we could do this all night

http://fmtx.shread.net/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=332485

Mxjunkie
07-27-2004, 09:05 PM
:macho
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid131/pa5d2f4b14ececb39c85a606342aefe64/f7ab491c.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid131/pfd435b1d0131fda9c1a3db451782bb4c/f7ab4a41.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid131/p03d607e8c09f36a188e82a8023e92ebb/f7ab4598.jpg

JR3
07-27-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by SRH
yawn...we could do this all night

http://fmtx.shread.net/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=332485

dude don wana start chit but bmx started it all thats where the dirtbikers got all their chit from

JR3
07-27-2004, 09:20 PM
http://expn.go.com/media/010615xtrials/010615_flatland_i.jpg http://www.trial-sport.ru/images/publics/xgames/small/43.jpg http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39395000/jpg/_39395223_phil_dolan_flatland144.jpg http://www.clubtitan.ru/images/foto/flat2m.jpghttp://http://www.bmx.cz/image/mx/lavin2.jpg http://www.berlinbmx.de/fotos/d-bmx-m/2003_08_03--d-BMX-M-Sonntag/Mini-A-Finals/tailwhip--spine.jpg http://www.berlinbmx.de/fotos/d-bmx-m/2003_08_03--d-BMX-M-Sonntag/Mini-A-Finals/tobi-wicke_nofooted-nosepick--spine.jpg http://www.berlinbmx.de/fotos/d-bmx-m/2003_08_03--d-BMX-M-Sonntag/Mini-A-Finals/tobi-w_nice-lookdown.jpg

Mxjunkie
07-27-2004, 09:23 PM
enough said

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid131/p262f37b8aeed72e4f194f1ec3da49a3e/f7ab3a37.jpg

SRH
07-27-2004, 09:33 PM
oh im getting bored do i have to start posting trials pics

JR3
07-27-2004, 09:35 PM
thats where the dirtbikers and atvers got their chit from bmx started it all

SRH
07-27-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
:o
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid131/p7bed843e8f364dad7eb7bd63612282e7/f7ab55b2.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid131/p75e638cc375f75d5ddda9b50273f6297/f7ab5256.jpg

looks like a dirtbike pullin him

yeah bmx tricks were copied

Mxjunkie
07-27-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by SRH
looks like a dirtbike pullin him

yeah bmx tricks were copied

the dirtbike pulled him for speed.....

86350x
07-28-2004, 02:42 AM
Well, I'd like to see em part of the games. Even if I'm the only one that thinks so. I think it would be cool to see a quad hitting the same gaps that the dirt bikes are hitting. And even if only wired can do the flipp, it would be worth seeing, and I think alot of other people would like to see it too............

Put my vote for having them in the games.

The more motorized events the better in my book...................

07-30-2004, 12:55 AM
No way he would qualify for X. Two different disciplines, not going to happen. ALso, he would only be able to participate in best trick and a plain old backflip wont even get you into the top 10. Quads are way behind in the freestyle movement and are hindered by their rear fenders making seat grab variations very hard to do. Guetters flip is awesome and i dont mean to belittle his acomplishment at all but in freestyle, quads are third behind FMX and snowmachines (FSX).