PDA

View Full Version : PA and NJ pc'ers?

400exbiggun
07-25-2004, 01:49 PM
Who here in NJ or PA (north eastern portion) or even NY has the tools to be able to powdercoat a frame...yeah yeah i know all these shops around here but they are very expensive.

Any one?

I just need the FRAME, NO SUBFRAME the subframe is getting chromed.

I even have the powder to pc the frame. I want it candy red. I have 5lbs of red and 3 of chrome... and 5 lbs of clear coat

Mxjunkie
07-25-2004, 01:55 PM
pappy pc's there should be a banner to his site or you could pm him

Ralph
07-25-2004, 02:11 PM
there is a guy in jermyn PA who powdercoats, his name is ridered400style or something. He does good work and so does pappy.

400exbiggun
07-25-2004, 02:28 PM
yes i know about pappy i pm'ed him but i would have to ship it to him...thats at least aonther 60-70 just for shipping

im kinda looking for ppl in nj since nj is kinda small and im willing to travel a little bit.

Any one im going to queens tuesday so if anyone is around there i can drop it off and have it shipped back.

Hotdog
07-26-2004, 02:09 PM
There is a place on the east side of clarion pa. The town is called Rockland and there name is SRE. They did my frame. coat and gusset for $200

crday98
07-26-2004, 05:07 PM
400exbiggun,where in nepa are you from?there is a place in pottsville but i recall them wanting $$$$$ and your left nut to do a frame.i heard there was another place in the area that started doing it recently and at a fair price but i have to jog the old brain to remember who told me about it to find the name of the place.if that fails,i will ask around;)

400exbiggun
07-26-2004, 05:50 PM
if you could that would be great.

I mean i already have the powder sitting here. And i might be able to get it sandblasted free..so all they need to do is shoot and bake. I supply the powder

im north east of allentown about 30-45 min

im in bangor pa....near stroudsburg