to help on wear

07-25-2004, 01:25 PM
mobile 1 red cap 15w-50 synthetic

BIGRED400
07-25-2004, 02:05 PM
http://amsoil.com/products/amf.htm

TC426EX
07-25-2004, 02:15 PM
I say use Gn4 20w50 but its worthless to post it because all youre gonna get with this thread is a bunch of Mobil 1 red cap groupies raving about using the Mobil stuff....

07-25-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by TC426EX
I say use Gn4 20w50 but its worthless to post it because all youre gonna get with this thread is a bunch of Mobil 1 red cap groupies raving about using the Mobil stuff.... have you used it before? how much experience do you have with it? thats what i though..prob. ZERO :rolleyes:

Chanman420q
07-25-2004, 04:09 PM
I say use Gn4 20w50 but its worthless to post it because all youre gonna get with this thread is a bunch of Mobil 1 red cap groupies raving about using the Mobil stuff....

yah and all we get outa you is TC this TC that.. blah blah blah. dont be a felcher about other peoples oppions

Out_Sider
07-25-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Chanman420q
yah and all we get outa you is TC this TC that.. blah blah blah. dont be a felcher about other peoples oppions

TELL HIM CHAN!!

i will ALWAYS use Amsoil oils

TC426EX
07-25-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Chanman420q

Eat **** chanman... I post on a variety of topics and give people alot more advice than just "TC this TC that". I resent that comment. Look through all my posts and out of over 800 I prolly mention TC in about 20 of them. I also mention GT Thunder, baldwin, sparks, and a bunch of others if you would get your head out of your *** and realize that. Im not felching other peoples opinion, im just stating a fact that when the guy started this post that alot of people will tell him "mobil 1 this, mobil 1 that..." You prolly just wanted an excuse to ***** about me like you have been lately even though I havent done anything or said **** about you.... Whats the deal with you man?? Youre prolly some little ****ing teenage piece of **** anyway so I dont know why my blood pressure is raising...

Chanman420q
07-25-2004, 06:41 PM
Eat **** chanman... I post on a variety of topics and give people alot more advice than just "TC this TC that". I resent that comment. Look through all my posts and out of over 800 I prolly mention TC in about 20 of them. I also mention GT Thunder, baldwin, sparks, and a bunch of others if you would get your head out of your *** and realize that. Im not felching other peoples opinion, im just stating a fact that when the guy started this post that alot of people will tell him "mobil 1 this, mobil 1 that..." You prolly just wanted an excuse to ***** about me like you have been lately even though I havent done anything or said **** about you.... Whats the deal with you man?? Youre prolly some little ****ing teenage piece of **** anyway so I dont know why my blood pressure is raising...

maybe a lot of people say red cab because its yet to fail anyone.

lmfao im really under your skin now:D

TC426EX
07-25-2004, 06:49 PM
Nah, youre not under my skin, I realize youre just a little ***** and I could do laps around you anyday anyway. Show up at the next EX riders get together at Rausch creek so I can jump over you and spit some roost in your zitty little face with my "TC" built engine you little ****wad. I think Im getting under your skin by posting so much, but Im not gonna stop so **** off. I have alot of time to post at work sometimes so youre just gonna have to deal with it f*ckface...

Im sorry I share the opinion of 80% of the GNC riders and teams that TC is the best engine builder...

Chanman420q
07-26-2004, 03:19 PM
Nah, youre not under my skin, I realize youre just a little ***** and I could do laps around you anyday anyway. Show up at the next EX riders get together at Rausch creek so I can jump over you and spit some roost in your zitty little face with my "TC" built engine you little ****wad. I think Im getting under your skin by posting so much, but Im not gonna stop so **** off. I have alot of time to post at work sometimes so youre just gonna have to deal with it f*ckface...

Im sorry I share the opinion of 80% of the GNC riders and teams that TC is the best engine builder...

play nice now:)