PDA

View Full Version : Camping list

glenfoto
07-24-2004, 08:23 PM
Anyone got a link or their own list of camping supplies? Like, what stuff to pack? Just looking to start my own for next season....

Thanks

Pappy
07-24-2004, 08:24 PM
just make sure toilet paper is #1 on the list:o

glenfoto
07-24-2004, 08:26 PM
Oh man, im the feces master. I go (when i'm at home) 4-5 times a day. i KNOW TP. haha

Gordons Well
07-25-2004, 09:23 AM
For a start, try seperating your camping/living needs like food, tent, chairs, fire wood, ez-up, clothes and shi@#$% like that and make a seperate list for your riding needs like dump can, tools air comp, riding gear and spare parts. Just a start but this seems to work for me.

chad cavagnaro
07-26-2004, 05:18 PM
well if you camp like me, wich i do lot, cant forget a small microwave, small refridgerator, tv, vcr, dvd player, aero mattress, sheets, i have a tent that sets up in the back of my truck, tarp over truck. usally get an electric site for all the electronics, ya know, for ruffin it!! i dont like to take time away from ridin so i usually get dem unkle bins rice bowles and cerial to eat and maybe cook out 1 night, big fat *** steak and tata, corn on da kob!! the area i ride, there is a private owned camp ground i stay @ alot, its pretty fun there and always meet poeple to ride wit.:cool:

Bill Fuller
07-26-2004, 05:53 PM
6 to 8 man tent for 2 (2 cots and 2 peoples riding gear).
air mattress and cot(if you don't have an air mattress get one and a cot to get off the ground,Walmart combo around $45).
cook stove(Walmart $35)
Propane tanks for stove.
Fire logs for starting a fire.
5 gallon water supply(Walmart square blue with faucet $7).
lantern(I got a cool one that runs off of 8 d cells and it's got a remote:D ).
folding chair with built in beer holders(Walmart $10-$15).
Tarp(big enough to cover tent)one for the floor of the tent makes clean up easy.
Small charcoal grill for steaks/burgers etc...
Large cooler for drinks.
Small cooler for food.
pots/pans.
Plate/bowls.
silverware(I bought a 7 in 1 hobo tool at Walmart it's a folding knife/spoon/fork/ etc..)
Flashlight.
Tent fan.
Tent heater.
Good sleeping bag or extra blankets.
PILLOW.

Now as far as necesities....
Toilet paper.
Paper towels.
Liquid dish soap.
Matches/lighter.
Bug spray(Deep woods Off).
First Aid kit.
Extra tent stakes(for tarp).
Hatchet.
Strong string or rope.
Get together a kit with soap,toothbrush,toothpaste,dental floss,mouth wash,deoderant etc...(Buy these items strictly for camping,Walmart sells travel sizes that are perfect for a long weekend getaway.)
Extra batteries.