View Full Version : MY dad's rapters bafoll dosen't come out

tator
07-24-2004, 08:18 PM
What do I need to do:confused: :confused:

Pvt. Maggot
07-24-2004, 08:48 PM
well first learn how to spell it so someone understands what your talking about...baffle and 2...its not gonna help anything so theres no point...buy your dad a pipe. :)

Pvt. Maggot
07-24-2004, 08:50 PM
ah sorry but where do you go to school? you should use spellcheck before you post...i just read your quad lists and it was bad man...sorry but i don't understand how people spell so bad..i know i'm not perfect...but thats just over the edge a little eh? your not far off from monkeyboy. :o

theTman
07-24-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
ah sorry but where do you go to school? you should use spellcheck before you post...i just read your quad lists and it was bad man...sorry but i don't understand how people spell so bad..i know i'm not perfect...but thats just over the edge a little eh? your not far off from monkeyboy. :o

lmao

yea but finders?? wtf

Pvt. Maggot
07-24-2004, 09:04 PM
iz dun rekon tha dem der finders dun come off wif that der chainsaw...mmhmm...:huh

tator
07-24-2004, 09:30 PM
Okay you got me on the thread it was bad,but tell me what was not good on my quad lists:confused:

Mxjunkie
07-24-2004, 09:31 PM
2002 blaster toomey b-1 pipe kit,DG nerfs,ufo hand gards,ceet fender decal kit,no front finders,dune lights,red grab bar and front bumper, and shock wears.

well isnt FINDERS, suppose to be fenders?

Pvt. Maggot
07-24-2004, 09:35 PM
2002 blaster toomey b-1 pipe kit,DG nerfs,ufo hand gards,ceet fender decal kit,no front finders,dune lights,red grab bar and front bumper, and shock wears.

Brothers,2003 404ex kit,11:1,hot cam,K&N,port polished,FMF titaium-4 slip on,shock wears,and shaved finders.(eats 440's)

DAD,MOM,2004 rapters,stock
GIT-R-DONE

hmm....gards..its guards...finder...its fender...titaium..its titanium...again..finders..is fenders..and i doubt that 404 eats 440s....and rapters...its raptor...and its just so perfect how you have git-r-done after all that....:p now..go pick up a book and go sit in the corner and think about what you've done...hahaha :devil:

Toadz400
07-24-2004, 09:42 PM
Ha...such nice people:D . I agree though, learn how to spell a little bit better, doesn't take much;) .

As for the baffle, are there any screws to take it out? Or is it like welded in there? If you really want to take it out...you could probably take a torch to it...haha I don't know, that's the only thing that crosses my mind? Then you could weld the silencer back together. But that's really not going to do much for performance compared to a slip-on silencer.

Just have him buy a silencer or full-system. It'd be well worth the money.

Mxjunkie
07-24-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Just have him buy a silencer or full-system. It'd be well worth the money.

yep, plus stockers that u cut apart and crap sound like empty cans :rolleyes:

Toadz400
07-24-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
& you can go get your dreadlocks cut :rolleyes: ...leave the kid alone...jeez

Why do you defend this kid but make a dumbass comment on Pvt. Maggot's 300ex?

Just a thought?

tator
07-24-2004, 09:58 PM
So sorry about my spelling, I know I am not the world’s best speller. I didn’t see a spell check on exriders, so my Mom has showed me a different way to do this. Believe it or not I am an honor roll student, I guess I use spell check at school too much and need to learn to spell better without it.
This is Mom now: Sorry my son has trouble with spelling. He enjoys this site so much and it really hurts him to get negative feed back. Sorry you can’t overlook spelling errors. You know he could be doing worse things than wanting to talk about bikes. He could be out doing drugs, drinking etc. We will try better on the spelling.

redrider69
07-24-2004, 09:58 PM
Why do you defend this kid but make a dumbass comment on Pvt. Maggot's 300ex?

Just a thought?

cause hes a duesche bag and wants to argue and diss anyone that doesnt have a better quad than him like my self.. jus be glad u dont live close to him:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :(

Pvt. Maggot
07-24-2004, 10:06 PM
i should get dreadlocks now hah...if i lived closer to him i'm sure i would have already beat his *** ;) i didn't mean to offend you..just pointed out that you should check your spellin it makes things easier for us all...i'm not perfect either..i make mistakes all the time...so sorry if i hurt your feelings.

Mxjunkie
07-24-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by tator
So sorry about my spelling, I know I am not the world’s best speller. I didn’t see a spell check on exriders, so my Mom has showed me a different way to do this. Believe it or not I am an honor roll student, I guess I use spell check at school too much and need to learn to spell better without it.
This is Mom now: Sorry my son has trouble with spelling. He enjoys this site so much and it really hurts him to get negative feed back. Sorry you can’t overlook spelling errors. You know he could be doing worse things than wanting to talk about bikes. He could be out doing drugs, drinking etc. We will try better on the spelling.

hey no worries, everyone has their spelling errors and such on this site ;)

Toadz400
07-24-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
hey no worries, everyone has their spelling errors and such on this site ;)

Yea, don't worry about the spelling...just try to touch up on it a bit. Somewhat proper spelling just makes it easier for everyone to help out as much as possible!;)

Mxjunkie
07-24-2004, 10:12 PM
Yea, don't worry about the spelling...just try to touch up on it a bit. Somewhat proper spelling just makes it easier for everyone to help out as much as possible!;)

yeah, i know from time to time i mess up, if you cant get something right put (sp) at the end it tends to help out alot :macho

redrider69
07-24-2004, 10:13 PM
just mae sure we dont do drugs man drugs are bad and i think we need some pics of mom

theTman
07-25-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by redrider69
i think we need some pics of mom

:eek2: perv

j/p

Pappy
07-25-2004, 07:41 AM
my crystal ball shows a few ex members posting in here:huh

tator
07-25-2004, 11:30 AM
Thanks! :D It made me mad when you have all these people just talking about your spelling and not your ???:(

derekhonda
07-25-2004, 11:35 AM
its not really a big deal but if you just make a habbit of reading over your post before you click post you can catch almost all of the words (if you actually do know how to spell them....if not....www.dictionary.com.)