PDA

View Full Version : Vent away

Pappy
07-24-2004, 08:16 PM
well i had a really good day, and i dont have much to vent about.

but ill start off this b!tch session with this...

"why did the french people just feel the need to spit on american Lance Armstrong just because he moved into the number one spot in the tour de france?"

sorry, im feeling tame tonight or id really go off on them scum suckers:grr:

so whats got you madder then a retard playing "wack-a-mole":confused:

07-24-2004, 08:19 PM
when I went to France last year at this time they seemed to like Lance Armstrong...it is BS that some idiot did that...actually 2 of them...I dont think they are necessarily from France...they may have been from another country

ILGNCC400EX
07-24-2004, 08:43 PM
I want to vent about those fat ugly people that ride around in those "handicap" carts at Wal Mart that will run over you if you don't get out of their way. I'm not saying legit handicap people I'm talking about the fat lazy people that park the little rascel and walk to there car in the last parking space out in the lot... and P.S. how come everythng you buy is made in China?

07-24-2004, 08:52 PM
martha stewart only got 5 months... any normal person would have got a year at least, then she was dumb enough to say the punishment wasnt leinient (sp?) enough... really tho its not just martha stewart that bothers me, its pretty much anybody with lots of money, and how they can get away with almost anything

chucked
07-24-2004, 09:19 PM
how come cops can legally kill people? I mean within means, if theyre getting shot at, but some 7 year old riding an unregistered xr70, come on. Yea and if he shot that kid he would get 2 paid days off suspension. any one else would get life in prison.

Mxjunkie
07-24-2004, 09:21 PM
i wanna vent about housing devopments being built, im getting sick and tired of hearing my buddies riding spots are getting taken away by these crappy devopments full of old and city people that hate anything that kids or adults do thats fun, from what ive herd my riding spot behind my house is being sold for town houses :mad: they fill them up with like 5 familys in one house, and they are allways old pr!cks that complain about everything!, i just want to move to the moutains and do what ever i want instead of listening to this city bast@rds that start a problem about everything :mad: sorry if i went a little off here but it just disgusts me that this is happening, my town use to be all farms but everywhere i look now new houses are being built! :(

Toadz400
07-24-2004, 09:32 PM
I have too many things to b*tch about...too many things wrong in this world. One thing I have to say is that I really believe the apocalpyse is coming soon...or at least I hope to God it is.

*EDIT*

My uncle owns his own construction company, he is building housing development on our family land (grandparents own) against everyone's wishes. But for some reason my grandmother is too stupid to believe everyone and says that there is no way that he is going to do that, even though that's what he's been saying. So now we are going to lose 100 years of family property that we've managed (and I ride on) to a bunch of stupid young families. Well I hope they don't mind a piped 400ex and Banshee going by at 3 in the morning...because during the summer on the weekdays, that's when I do ALL my riding:o . Oh well, private land..in the middle of nowhere, they better get used to it, because it's NOT going to stop.

And if the cops ever stop by to check out the sound on my EX...I can just slip the stock silencer on there everynight so when I start it up, it's basically like an electric wheelchair (that's what they sound like in my opinion, haha). Anyway...I'm just pissed off that my uncle is selling family land, and he already GAVE 10 acres of our family land to his wife who he divorced...he could either have his little sh*tty cabin way up in the middle of nowhere, or his 10 acres of FAMILY land...well he gave it to the evil b*tch:mad: .

I hate people.

Pvt. Maggot
07-24-2004, 09:41 PM
i am really getting pissed about people who lie about there quad...-cough- brian...his quad changed everyday...i wish mine got new parts and bigger bores and whatnot every day...dude just get a life...come on man...

and jumbo...hes such an idoit...hes gonna bash my quad..yet he owes money on his..hmm..sorry i pay for my stuff...i think they both needed banned along time ago...why have people on this site that are completely worthless and post no good info? all there good for is making fun of... ah...i'm done. :o

Toadz400
07-24-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
i am really getting pissed about people who lie about there quad...-cough- brian...his quad changed everyday...i wish mine got new parts and bigger bores and whatnot every day...dude just get a life...come on man...

and jumbo...hes such an idoit...hes gonna bash my quad..yet he owes money on his..hmm..sorry i pay for my stuff...i think they both needed banned along time ago...why have people on this site that are completely worthless and post no good info? all there good for is making fun of... ah...i'm done. :o

I have to agree with you there. Jumbo747 has always seemed to be my mortal enemy on this site...whenever we were both in a thread, it got locked down. Constant flaming, never seemed to stop even when I tried to be the "better man" and tried not to accidentally stop anything by "offending" him.

As for Brian...he really needs to stop lying, it's just getting out of control. Especially the 275lb benching thing...I wouldn't even lie about that one:huh .

redrider69
07-24-2004, 09:47 PM
well i hate it when u go to order sumthin fast food and u cant even understand the mix breed things that take ur order that pisses me off and stupid yankees that think the confederate flag is all about slavery and all that bs

bulkdriverlp
07-24-2004, 09:51 PM
i dont like a holes that stand in a checkout line and argue about .25 can of dog food while ur trying to juggle a bunch of stuff in ur hands:mad: . and then they pass a out of town check and cashier has to leave to get it authorized.:grr:

and i was trying to tune my guitar tonite and broke a string, so i threw it on the floor, there it sits now p.o.s.

im done:blah:

bansheeguy77
07-24-2004, 09:55 PM
alright ima vent....what really pisses me off is fat people. 90% of fat people brought it on themselves. then all they do is ***** and complain and order 9 double cheeseburgers with a diet coke. god damn fat asses i just want to spear them and cut them open with a rusty knife and shove a shop vac in there. the people who cant help it i have nothing against. but damn it if your fat and dont try that pisses me off. old people piss me off. why the hell do most of them have to be miserable sobs with nothing better to do than *****. they know they did the same thing in their day so why ***** about it now. and why do they drive. they are retarded and dont know how to drive. back to driving. women and tourists piss me off really bad too. why the hell cant they drive? like what the hell is so hard to go atleast 5 above the speed limit...if some1 is riding your *** kindly pull over so you dont hold them up cause htey have somewhere to go and then go on with their stupid pointless lives driving. wanna be goth people really piss me off. i mean why the hell would you wear half of that ****. 98% of the children who act/wear that **** do it for attention. when in reality everyone laughs at them. oh my life sucks this that....but yet they dont know what its like to have a ****ty life. they havent been thru anything. its just because they are ugly and smell bad so people dont like to associate with them so they find the need to *****. go get a life or get some balls and kill yourself. constantly happy people piss me off. there is no possible way that you can be so happy and your life so perfect. its all a show and everyone knows it...so stop lying to yourself cause its annoying. fat women in hot women clothes really pisses me off i mean really how can you not look in a mirror and be like woah damn im fat no1 wants to see me. maybe i should just stop eating and exercise. no they think we want to see the rolls and their 43 ft wide asses and stomachs that are the size of rosie o donnel. i mean what the hell just put some clothes on...people really need to start being aggressive and telling them they are ugly and arrest them or something. people who act like they know everything piss me off. you think you are so smart yet in reality just a loser with no life so you try to sound smart so you feel superior to people. when in reality you suck you know it, we know it so get off your high horse and smash your head off a rock a few times. gay people really piss me off. why in the blue hell would you want to be with another guy. there is no way thats attractive and no1 wants to see it. i think we need to blow russia up into a bunch of islands so we can send gay people and fat people and old ppl and well any1 else i hate to an island. then they can live with themselves and possibly prosper or possibly realize how annoying they are and start killing each other....which would make the world a much better place and it would make a great reality tv show...k im done *****ing...i feel better now :)

Pvt. Maggot
07-24-2004, 09:56 PM
sorry jumbo but i think your a little outnumbered..:p and as for running my mouth...this is a vent thread is it not? so i am entilted to vent...so i did...heres a word of advice..don't mess with me "inserts jumbos line" buddy...hah..;)

Toadz400
07-24-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
i dont like people on this site who try to run their mouth about someone & wont PM them :rolleyes:

Who are you talking about? And you're the one who always runs your mouth...

I hate dealing with people at work (yes I work at McDonalds, but hey, it pays for my quads so it's *sigh* worth it...). Thank God I don't have to work up front anymore, but God forbid people can wait more than 30 seconds for their food...no they have to spaz about it and then when you do give them their food (which was already there when they were spazzing) they demand a refund and they don't want your food anymore. So you've already wasted time and money on these retards.

This is why we should have concentration camps, for stupid people and the people who are 300 lbs overweight and blame fast food restaraunts because they can't stop shoving food in their face.

Mxjunkie
07-24-2004, 10:04 PM
jumbo u have been bashing alota ppl lately man

TheFontMaster
07-24-2004, 10:05 PM
I hate all the bad people in the world and the people that eat baby squirels.

But seriously I hate these people that ***** and moan about me riding me 4-wheeler. It has gotten so bad around here that now I will only go to this one sand pitt on sundays, vs when I would normaly go there anytime I want. We are starting to get some major issues around here with cops and DEC officers, its hard to do anything now. This one old guy actualy tried to stab someone that was riding by his house. It kinda makes you think whats next around here. O and snowmobiels are fine, no one dosn't like them. Mabey if the state would actualy give ATV's the amount of trails that they give the sleds there wouldn't be problems like this.

Toadz400
07-24-2004, 10:05 PM
The night of my golden b-day, I was driving back from a bar (my parents went with me to this nice bar for all you can eat fish night) and it's about 10:30-11 at night and I'm doing about 65, 10 mph over the speed limit. RIDING my *** is a f'in motorcycle, so I'm just kindly going 10 OVER the speed limit and keep trying to let this guy pass or something. But instead he just keeps riding my *** even more, then he ****ing turns on his BRIGHTS! So now I can't see AT ALL, in my left mirror his light is shining bright so that's blinding me, and also in the rear view mirror the light is blinding me...so I'm doing 65mph and I can't see a DAMN thing. I start to move my leg but my mom is like "NEAL NO"...she knew that I was going to lock up the brakes, but luckily I didn't, because then I might feel bad about killing a guy and his gf, I saw a girl on the back as they finally passed me when I turned off onto another road...that was after about 5 miles of him having his brights on. He is such a lucky ******* my mom and dad were with me...otherwise NO ONE would've known about me killing the dumb *******s.

Oh well, I guess I would've felt really bad about killing the girl too...but the guy I wouldn't mind at all leaving in the ditch to die.

Toadz400
07-24-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
u really dont bother me so much b/c u try to hard

I try too hard at what?

Sorry if I try to be a polite guy...but I don't believe in being an ******* for no reason at all....unless someone provokes me:D .

Mxjunkie
07-24-2004, 10:08 PM
im really starting to hate people who bash other people on this site :grr:

TheFontMaster
07-24-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
im really starting to hate people who bash other people on this site :grr:

Your not the only one. :mad:

Mxjunkie
07-24-2004, 10:11 PM
it pisses me off when a kid or adult makes a mistake on spelling or a quad and some1 comes along and totally makes them look like such an idiot, like brain250 if he has a 400 cool if not let it be, i come on this site to have fun and talk about quads not watch some person get bashed and have no1 to defend them :mad:

Pvt. Maggot
07-24-2004, 10:13 PM
yeah i hate it too...but sometimes its needed...and since when did i have dreadlocks :huh i'd really like to know where you got that from...i have nice straight black hair thank you very much :p and sorry i'm not a poser...sorry i don't try to be colors i'm not...no offense to any other colored people on this site. :o

rollie
07-24-2004, 10:14 PM
it pisses me off when a kid or adult makes a mistake on spelling or a quad and some1 comes along and totally makes them look like such an idiot, like brain250 if he has a 400 cool if not let it be, i come on this site to have fun and talk about quads not watch some person get bashed and have no1 to defend them :mad:

yeah i dont come on this site to make fun of people and complain i come on here to have fun and learn more about riding/quads....:)

brian-250
07-24-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
I try too hard at what?

Sorry if I try to be a polite guy...but I don't believe in being an ******* for no reason at all....unless someone provokes me:D .

flamefest '04, im getting the popcorn for this one. hehe:D

07-24-2004, 10:15 PM
ya...im black up in the mofo...west nashville in the hizzay fo shizzay...i am black & proud. (raises fist) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: wtf :confused:

Pvt. Maggot
07-24-2004, 10:16 PM
this is how i see it...this site is for helping eachother with problems and ect right? then why are brian and jumbo here? they give no advice...they just lie and start crap with people...thats just not needed...they put thereself in the place of being made fun of for lying...but see...i don't care if anyone makes fun of me...because i am what i am...accept it or not..most people on here do...and know that i'm actually a helpful memeber that knows what hes talking about...

TheFontMaster
07-24-2004, 10:17 PM
Great now Brians here, this is going to be an interesting thread tonight :blah:

bansheeguy77
07-24-2004, 10:17 PM
CRIPPLED FIGHT!!!! whats with all the hostility? ya all just need to relax and not care...some ppl are sarcastic and just crackin jokes or whatnot....but if they are purposely doin it just ignore them and all your problems are solved

Mxjunkie
07-24-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster

yep lol :blah:

Pvt. Maggot
yeah i guess that comment wasn't needed since i'm bigger of a man then to fight back with what your doing...you judge me for what i am..and not who i am....so yeah..whatever man lol...

Toadz400
this is how i see it...this site is for helping eachother with problems and ect right? then why are brian and jumbo here? they give no advice...they just lie and start crap with people...thats just not needed...they put thereself in the place of being made fun of for lying...but see...i don't care if anyone makes fun of me...because i am what i am...accept it or not..most people on here do...and know that i'm actually a helpful memeber that knows what hes talking about...

I have to disagree with you on something there. I don't think I've seen Jumbo really lie about something, that's usually Brian. Jumbo just likes to put people down for not having a 450R it seems like:rolleyes: .

No offense Jumbo;) . I actually defended you on something for once...sorta:confused: .

brian-250
07-24-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster

haha, i might just sit this one out.:o

Mxjunkie
07-24-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by brian-250

good idea ;)

brian-250
07-24-2004, 10:21 PM
good idea ;)

i thought so.:o

Toadz400
07-24-2004, 10:22 PM

Yea I'm with you on that one. I'm out for the night...

07-24-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
I have to disagree with you on something there. I don't think I've seen Jumbo really lie about something, that's usually Brian. Jumbo just likes to put people down for not having a 450R it seems like:rolleyes: .

No offense Jumbo;) . I actually defended you on something for once...sorta:confused: . lol..i still have you blocked & cant read what you say unless I open it up..wanyways..what do u mean I oput pople down for not having a 450r..? i was just crackign a joke on one thread of prvt. maggots....the only quad i actually hate is the raptor...everything else I dont mind about & if you ride anything other then that then you are cool in my book

redrider69
07-24-2004, 10:27 PM
dude this is crazy i bet pappy wishes he never made this but yea i hate ppl that bash on ppl cause they dont have a good enuff quad or one that not as good as theres (jumbo):rolleyes: :mad:

and ppl that try to say the confederate flag is bad and all this bs yea u kno ur out there

Mxjunkie
07-24-2004, 10:28 PM
i hope that this thread will help stop the bashing on ppl

Pvt. Maggot
07-24-2004, 10:29 PM
like it says...vent away...i think we did so eh? :p

brian-250
07-24-2004, 10:30 PM
i hope that this thread will help stop the bashing on ppl

yea, me to.:D

TheFontMaster
07-24-2004, 10:31 PM
I don't think it will help with basshing on people, this shoud become a sticky on what not to do. lol

Mxjunkie
07-24-2004, 10:31 PM
like it says...vent away...i think we did so eh? :p

yeah id say u guys vented pretty good lol

SRH
07-24-2004, 10:38 PM

ooooooo that signature is stupid why do we need to know what he owes on it

honda350r
07-24-2004, 10:47 PM
I hate when people sit at a red light in the righthand turning lane and sit there till the light turns green before they turn right! Exspecialy when they are talking on the freaking cell phone! It makes want to shove that phone up their ***** !!!

honda350r
07-24-2004, 10:48 PM
I also hate stupid threads !!!

07-24-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by SRH
ooooooo that signature is stupid why do we need to know what he owes on it lol...

Fred55
07-24-2004, 11:33 PM
http://www.predatorowners.com/memberphotos/predator/467/DSCF0132.jpg

Do I need to explain why I am unhappy?:mad:

Punk'd
07-25-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Fred55
http://www.predatorowners.com/memberphotos/predator/467/DSCF0132.jpg

Do I need to explain why I am unhappy?:mad:

WTF happend?

Fred55
07-25-2004, 01:46 AM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115290 :(

I was riding and I came down form a jump and that happened....

Pappy
07-25-2004, 03:20 AM
i hope this has been theraputic for the ones that needed it:o

Punk'd
07-25-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Fred55
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115290 :(

I was riding and I came down form a jump and that happened....

WOW man I feel terrible for you! If that were to ever happen to me id cry like a baby:(

07-25-2004, 07:25 AM
The dam fishin ain't been worth a chit this summer at the local waterin hole....:mad: :mad:

400exmom
07-25-2004, 07:45 AM
DAYUM IT!! i dont have anything i can ****** about right now:mad:

MOFO
07-25-2004, 08:01 AM
I dont know where to even start with my rants...

right now I'm suffering from a horrible hangover... I'll rant about that!

:D

ewalker302
07-25-2004, 08:07 AM
I don't think Jumbo should be banned, as long as he changes his name to "Dumbo 24-7".

:bandit:

I-7
07-25-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by ewalker302
I don't think Jumbo should be banned, as long as he changes his name to "Dumbo 24-7".

:bandit:

Oh man :p

I have to complain about the hasitic jews that live around here in NY. I guess not alot of you know what they are but they are really really jewish and where black suits and black hats and they are so annoying. They have no respect for anyone out side their religion, they are the worst drivers you will ever see, they have jewish ambulences that the hasitic drive and they will turn on theyre sirens so the people on the road pull over and then they will just pull into their bungaloo colony and park. They are very dirty and dont give a **** about putting stuff in the garbage and when they leave in the fall to go back to the city, they leave the whole area a mess. They dont have to pay taxes, they smell really bad, and they have like 10 kids in each family. Where I work we get camps of them in and one of the camps had 1000 kids. I was thinking about it and the next generation that 1000 from just the one camp will mulitiply by 10. I think they are going to try to take over the whole hudson valley or something.

Pappy
07-25-2004, 08:48 AM
wow:eek2:

bansheeguy77
07-25-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Mojave11
Oh man :p

I have to complain about the hasitic jews that live around here in NY. I guess not alot of you know what they are but they are really really jewish and where black suits and black hats and they are so annoying. They have no respect for anyone out side their religion, they are the worst drivers you will ever see, they have jewish ambulences that the hasitic drive and they will turn on theyre sirens so the people on the road pull over and then they will just pull into their bungaloo colony and park. They are very dirty and dont give a **** about putting stuff in the garbage and when they leave in the fall to go back to the city, they leave the whole area a mess. They dont have to pay taxes, they smell really bad, and they have like 10 kids in each family. Where I work we get camps of them in and one of the camps had 1000 kids. I was thinking about it and the next generation that 1000 from just the one camp will mulitiply by 10. I think they are going to try to take over the whole hudson valley or something. I HATE THEM.

seig heil!

JR3
07-25-2004, 09:34 AM
de hats de juden but i don really want to vent but people keep ruinin r jumps next 1 gets a shovel to the face

Tommy 17
07-25-2004, 10:59 AM
i'm pissed off!!!!!

u go to a party... ooooooo there will be 6 kegs we can drink all night rents don't care just give up the keys... coollllll deal i'll be there...

show up at 9 to drink theres 2 kegs with about 2 gallons left in each... kick them by 9:15 or 9:20... wait we are outta beer and everyones sober... then u have to make 100 phone calls tryin to get more beer and when it does come its warm as piss:grr: then u have to pay 15$ for a 6 pack bc the people want to make out on the deal... u can't leave bc the parents have ur keys and u have been drinking anyways... so now i have to sleep in my car sober...

if ur gonna throw a fin party don't make it sound like u have more then what u really have... if people would just tell u what they really are goin to have then u could bring ur own and it would be nice and cold and we won't have to start at 1am and mix 3 differnt brands while ur drinking...

haha much better:blah: :o :p

diesel-mech
07-25-2004, 11:04 AM
I've got a major problem with Dunkirds, Amish, German baptist, Black hats & bonnets! What ever the hell you want to call them.

I get a letter in the mail from the city I live in. (medium size farming based community) Its a Nice town but the letter states that our streets are braking down faster than expeceted and they need more tax money from local residents to pay for the repaving.

I drive a van or the Dakota, I don't drive my big powerwagon hardly at all. I'm not screwing up our streets. But we have these amish people who use their tractors as a buissnes vehicle. They run several construction buissneses. They don't own a truck, They don't use commercial plates, They don't have a drivers licends, they don't pay insurance for a tractor, and they don't get taxed by the city. They are tax exemted from most major taxes. Now any other small buissnes owner would have lots of taxes to pay, Have to buy a vehicle (truck) to pull his trailer. Pay insurance, Commercial licends, the whole nine yards.

So now I have to pay to repair the streets that these *********s are messing up with their tractors. While they don't pay one red Cent!!!:mad: I have litterally seen several tractors at McDonaulds with completely bald tires and they are brand new tractors, they have never even been in the dirt!!!
They just Totally pi$$ me off, I saw them (Dunkird brauds) the other day talking on cell phones out side of a tanning place:eek:
Same people against the use of electricity are now using satellite technoligy!

Simple folk my *****:grr: :mad: Next tractor I see in town with bauld tires I swear I'm unloading on them!!!!!

Tommy 17
07-25-2004, 11:25 AM
the amish here have computers!!!! this is no lie...

i walked into the house iwth my cousin who was running a load of logs for them... when we walked into the house the lil girl was talking on aol!!!!!!! they don't have to pay for chit here and drive them stupid arse buggies everywhere... i musta hit 10 of them almost since i started driving...

dark night u come around a turn and the SOBs are there goin 2mph in there horse and buggie and u can't see them till u get right on them and then its slam on the brake swerve into the next lane and pray noone else is coming:grr: :grr: :grr:

diesel-mech
07-25-2004, 12:42 PM
Yah, I was riding a harley with drag pipes and crested a hill at about 11:30 pm There was an amish family in a buggy with no lights on it. I about hit them at 65mph. I dropped a gear and shot out around them. I think I gave the old horse a heart attack.:devil:

Oddly enough that was about the end of the buggies, after that all I see now are tractors.

I take that back, My wife and I were driving and we saw a 1970 4x2 chevy truck, Lowered, Custom paint, weld wheels w/ low pros, dual exhaust, and the engine was built to the hilt!(you should have heard it) We saw it was a dunkird woman driving it while talking on a cell phone! WTF

Also I work with a guy who bought a house from a dunkird, They had a tv antenna in their chimney!

I think it is all a big skam! They are just getting out of paying for anything they can!

My buddy works for DOSS NETWORKING and he says he installs more computer systems for the amish than anyone else!

Hey PAPPY, I really needed this thread!!!:blah: Thanks a lot!

TheFontMaster
07-25-2004, 12:47 PM
I got omish that live right next door to me, and up the road, and around the block. I hate them. And thier horses are always ****ting on the road, and they dont even bother to pick it up:grr: So I'm going down the road on my 4-wheeler, or car dodging horse **** every 100 yards or so. And the omish here don't even use tires. Thier wheels are made of like steel, no those things will **** up a road.

lil400exman
07-25-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by diesel-mech
Yah, I was riding a harley with drag pipes and crested a hill at about 11:30 pm There was an amish family in a buggy with no lights on it. I about hit them at 65mph. I dropped a gear and shot out around them. I think I gave the old horse a heart attack.:devil:

Oddly enough that was about the end of the buggies, after that all I see now are tractors.

I take that back, My wife and I were driving and we saw a 1970 4x2 chevy truck, Lowered, Custom paint, weld wheels w/ low pros, dual exhaust, and the engine was built to the hilt!(you should have heard it) We saw it was a dunkird woman driving it while talking on a cell phone! WTF

Also I work with a guy who bought a house from a dunkird, They had a tv antenna in their chimney!

I think it is all a big skam! They are just getting out of paying for anything they can!

My buddy works for DOSS NETWORKING and he says he installs more computer systems for the amish than anyone else!

Hey PAPPY, I really needed this thread!!!:blah: Thanks a lot!

LMAO AMISH PARADISE GREENVILLE! :rolleyes: glad im outta there man. have fun! btw i will pm you next haspin trip!:macho

Mxjunkie
07-25-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
the amish here have computers!!!! this is no lie...

i walked into the house iwth my cousin who was running a load of logs for them... when we walked into the house the lil girl was talking on aol!!!!!!! they don't have to pay for chit here and drive them stupid arse buggies everywhere... i musta hit 10 of them almost since i started driving...

dark night u come around a turn and the SOBs are there goin 2mph in there horse and buggie and u can't see them till u get right on them and then its slam on the brake swerve into the next lane and pray noone else is coming:grr: :grr: :grr:

yep, 6am going up the the races and we are trying to make time and boom around the corner theres allways buggies, we swerve and pray no1 is coming in the other lane, then they have the dudes on roller blades that skich behind the buggies, and let go when ever they want :grr:

MichaelS693
07-25-2004, 02:55 PM
why are boogers green and most snot is clear??:confused:

brian-250
07-25-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by MichaelS693
why are boogers green and most snot is clear??:confused: :huh :eek2:

07-25-2004, 03:06 PM
i hate ppl that hate:grr: :mad:

Nausty
07-25-2004, 03:13 PM
I wish I had "problems" like most of you guys! :o

Mxjunkie
07-25-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
I wish I had "problems" like most of you guys! :o

its better not having problems ;)

250rmike
07-25-2004, 05:01 PM
i hate it when you wreck lol its the only thing i can vent on right now cause the pain killers are kicking in and i cant think let alone talk very much

redroost85
07-25-2004, 05:38 PM
I'd like to vent about the presidential elections.

I say STFU.....did anyone hear me I said STFU?

AND let's freaking vote already....I can't listening to anymore bullchit:grr: These people must really think we are all idiots:mad: man they really piss me off.

Creat jobs?:huh How the eff does ONE man create millions of jobs, that is so full of chit I can't even believe it,....effing enough already!:cuss:

Ok I think I'm done now Pappy, thanks for letting me get this off my chest.:)

SlapNutz
07-25-2004, 05:56 PM
CHukkels made mi chittr listt, i donnte wanta explane til late:cuss:

07-25-2004, 06:43 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid130/p01c6a8aa676903628d96a64fd3a785a1/f7bbb124.jpg

Duncanracer
07-25-2004, 07:08 PM
i hate sound testing and 96db limit :mad:

i live in CA....

86350x
07-25-2004, 07:09 PM
I don't like people that don't return pm's either................

Lol,anyways I just want some time away from work to go ride my quad up-north. I've been working 6-7 day's 10hr's pluss for 4 weeks in a row again. I need a break! Gotta get my truck repainted again, thanks to that wonderful road salt we use here in michigan.

On the whole Lance thing, I think it also sucks that people out there are jealous and are showing poor sportsmanship. But it really could have been any-body. And it doesn't mean all French people suck either, even if there are some (or many!) that do.

People that ***** about cops doing there job. But when they need help it's the first person they cry too (unless your a hood wanna be, then you say your gonna get your cousin................from the city of coarse)

I'm done with another board because of this. I don't care for the dnr or some state police officer's here, but I don't Hate them either. My dad is a cop, and if I went on a ride were someone started *****ing about (cops) it would ruin my day off and riding trip. And I'd probrably slug someone in the face also,witch means another 1-3 days for me.

Tree huggers that are making trouble for us snowmobilers this upcomming season..........................

Taxes from Jennifer Granholm (she needs to get B## F##ked)
Taxing anything and everything. I think we are the highest taxed state now.

:confused:

Duncanracer
07-25-2004, 07:11 PM
i also dont like overcooked fish...

86350x
07-25-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Duncanracer
i hate sound testing and 96db limit :mad:

i live in CA....

We have that here too, I'd rather pay the ticket then ride a gutless slow turd of a bike.

That law should only be in affect for residential area's. Not in the middle of no-where.

Ralph
07-25-2004, 07:13 PM
i hate getting up at 6 in the morning 5 days a week,

Duncanracer
07-25-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by 86350x
We have that here too, I'd rather pay the ticket then ride a gutless slow turd of a bike.

That law should only be in affect for residential area's. Not in the middle of no-where.

just boght a 500$ pipe and i cant afford to get a "sound limited" one...

Chef
07-25-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by honda350r
I hate when people sit at a red light in the righthand turning lane and sit there till the light turns green before they turn right! Exspecialy when they are talking on the freaking cell phone! It makes want to shove that phone up their ***** !!!

That really pisses me off too. Or how bout those people that are driving 2 or 3 mph under the speed limit, in the fast lane, and the right lane is open but the stupid *******s dont move? Or how bout the fat environmentalist pricks in the toyota prius' that dont get teh **** out of hte way when you are trying to get on the freeway? Or the white trash pieces of $hit who get right on your a$s in the family minivan when you get on the freeway? I just go about 25 all the way to the ****ing freeway and romp on it....I can go 70 in 100 ft, they cant. How bout people who ***** about their food not being cold enough or not enough chicken or blah fuggin blah blah at a restaurant, get *****y with the server, and then dont eat it? If they are gonna ***** that much I will eat the damn food. Or how bout those people that think they are such hot **** that they cant be beaten or they are the smartest people on earth. People that are chronically late to EVERYTHING really piss me off too. A little bit late once isnt too bad, twice is really pushin it, a third time I just leave and say **** em they can find their own way there. How about people htat dont think about what they are doing? Just do it absent mindedly and totally wrong. Or people that talk waaaayyyy too much about something they know nothing about, or have an opinion on something that doesnt affect them nor do they have any knowledge on the subject. Or how about those people that can't hear **** becuase they are saying "huh?" like a friggin retarded 4 year old when you are trying to tell them what you said? If you didnt hear, say "what did you say" once and then shut the **** up and let the person tell you. Or the fast food people that say things like "medium or large, you want fries, salt or ketchup, what kind of drink", etc, in the middle of you ordering your food. How about those guys at the tire/wheel places trying to talk you out of what you really want by saying how much better this other combo rides. If I want some god damn 24's for my pickup, ****ing sell them to me and dont worry about, its $10k for your day at work, and I get what I want. But instead they insist on 18's and ****in 70 series tires that look like **** because they ride better and they are cheaper. I DONT CARE ABOUT CHEAP, I WANT THE LOOK!!Same thing goes for if you want 44" boggers, sell the damn tires, and dont tell me about the road noise because I really dont give a ****! Or people that insist on it being stock, and quiet, but want it to be fast. Well loud and fast go hand in hand boys and girls, so fuggin live with it. Or how about girls who dont know ***** from shinola and try to act like they do. Just admit that you know nothing and you will be alot cooler in my book.

Well thats about 20% of what really gets me...I could go on for another 2 hours but I dont feel like it, I'm gettin pissed just writing this. :mad:

Ralph
07-25-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Chef
That really pisses me off too. Or how bout those people that are driving 2 or 3 mph under the speed limit, in the fast lane, and the right lane is open but the stupid *******s dont move? Or how bout the fat environmentalist pricks in the toyota prius' that dont get teh **** out of hte way when you are trying to get on the freeway? Or the white trash pieces of $hit who get right on your a$s in the family minivan when you get on the freeway? I just go about 25 all the way to the ****ing freeway and romp on it....I can go 70 in 100 ft, they cant. How bout people who ***** about their food not being cold enough or not enough chicken or blah fuggin blah blah at a restaurant, get *****y with the server, and then dont eat it? If they are gonna ***** that much I will eat the damn food. Or how bout those people that think they are such hot **** that they cant be beaten or they are the smartest people on earth. People that are chronically late to EVERYTHING really piss me off too. A little bit late once isnt too bad, twice is really pushin it, a third time I just leave and say **** em they can find their own way there. How about people htat dont think about what they are doing? Just do it absent mindedly and totally wrong. Or people that talk waaaayyyy too much about something they know nothing about, or have an opinion on something that doesnt affect them nor do they have any knowledge on the subject. Or how about those people that can't hear **** becuase they are saying "huh?" like a friggin retarded 4 year old when you are trying to tell them what you said? If you didnt hear, say "what did you say" once and then shut the **** up and let the person tell you. Or the fast food people that say things like "medium or large, you want fries, salt or ketchup, what kind of drink", etc, in the middle of you ordering your food. How about those guys at the tire/wheel places trying to talk you out of what you really want by saying how much better this other combo rides. If I want some god damn 24's for my pickup, ****ing sell them to me and dont worry about, its $10k for your day at work, and I get what I want. But instead they insist on 18's and ****in 70 series tires that look like **** because they ride better and they are cheaper. I DONT CARE ABOUT CHEAP, I WANT THE LOOK!!Same thing goes for if you want 44" boggers, sell the damn tires, and dont tell me about the road noise because I really dont give a ****! Or people that insist on it being stock, and quiet, but want it to be fast. Well loud and fast go hand in hand boys and girls, so fuggin live with it. Or how about girls who dont know ***** from shinola and try to act like they do. Just admit that you know nothing and you will be alot cooler in my book.

Well thats about 20% of what really gets me...I could go on for another 2 hours but I dont feel like it, I'm gettin pissed just writing this. :mad:

please dont post the other 80%

Chef
07-25-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
please dont post the other 80%

haha...the Schwans man pissses me off too.:mad:

Ralph
07-25-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Fender Bender
i know nothing

hmm...vent...

Well lets see, first thing is this: I was at the car wash like, some day, and this ****ing minivan is behind me in line, so the guy in front of me is done, i went ahead and pulled all the way through, so I could turn around and the front be facing a different direction. Well when I pulled through the mini****ervan did too. WTF? do the asshats think i just waited 30 minutes for the douche in front of me to get out of the way? just so i could drive through? I rolled the window down and yelled some choice words at the *****. Then near my house, there is a 2 lane road that goes into a 1 lane at a 4 way stop. Well they took the 4 way stop out and put in a light, and made people merge into the right lane before it. Well some people say **** it and just stay in the left lane untill it ends, and keep going. ****ing, and get in the left turn lane. What the hell are the lawful people supposed to do that actually stay in the right lane when they need to turn left and some poopshoot old chit is right there in the way? I swear. Everytime I go up there and someone does that, i put on my blinker, and proceed to swerve towards them. Normally, they hit their brakes and go into the other lane and roll down their window and cuss at me, but they can kiss my ***. I hope i get one of those ***s one day. Heres something that REALLY pisses me off. Sometimes i crave sonic blasts, burgers, or just sonic...and i always get the worst cravings around 9pm. Every time you go there in the evening, there are a buttload of pussass ***s standing all around talking about their hot shiz hondas, and everything. If i happen to know one, only ONE of them, they all are my homies. This leads to a bunch of stupid upside down visor wearing prick****s leaning on my truck, pulling the tailgate down (which you cant do, because the body line rubs the rollpan and eats more and more of my paint until there is none. They also will say things like "dude, what you got in it." and when i ask them what the **** they are talking about they say "subs." Normally I just tell them i have an 8" fosgate cause I don't want to advertise, but sometimes I like to have fun and say I have 2 12" with turkey, extra mayo, and olives. The ****ers. I now have to avoid sonic past 7pm. Now this one, really gets me. Emo. It has become SO gay. ****ing there are dicktards that make a lifestyle out of it, all trying to be different and ****. When in reality, they are EXACTLY like everyone else, because EVERYONE is trying to be diffferent. They all talk about how they are going to kill themselves, and how they pity their lives. Good jesus if you hate yourself that much jump into a fire, and quit whining about it. And stop wearing your black clothes and eyeliner like ***s. Jeebus. I hate cops that profile. Ones that pull you over because you have a unique vehicle. Car salesmen suck too, they are pathetic. I work at crow brothers autocenter, and my boss mark is cool as hell, and one of the other car salesman is cool too. But the others are just stupidasses. The sales manager wont slow down, and he can't sell a car if it has waterspots on the mirror, but he can sell a car that smells like everliving monkeyboy**** in it. JUST PUT AN AIR FRESHENER!!! They also make me use a powerwasher, wtf, they can take out 2 dollars out of my paycheck for each car if they would just let me drive down to the car wash which is 200 feet away. But NOOO they have to spend money on gassing that POS and make me do **** the hard way. ****em. People that steal...oooohh hell. I'm sure there are a lot of you here who steal stuff, and resell it or use it, or buy stolen things such as wheels, radios, subwoofers, etc. Just to inform you, it is ram****. If only half of the *******s that go steal knew half of what it takes to work for a dollar, the world would be a better place. Hell I used to work at the rib crib and buy all my ****. But one night, I was there working like normal, and went outside to go home (one of my employees followed me out because she liked my truck and wanted to see the inside) and she looked at the logo on my back window and asked me what the hole was for. Well i'm thinking "theres no hole" and when I look back there SOMEONE STOLE MY 3RD BRAKE LIGHT!!!! WHAT THE HELL. I'll bet its on some rainbow honda's wing right now or some ****. I wouldn't have been so mad, but my 3rd brake light fitting is custom, and i got the leds at godfather and they stopped carrying them, so I have to deal witha ****ing hole in the back of my cab now. People who vandalize other peoples things are gay too. Once this big ugly kid decided that he didn't like little trucks, so he pissed on my drivers side door where my door handle used to be (wtf) and backed his 4cyl mustang up to it numerous times and threw gravel all over it. Luckily when he started pissing, my freind called me so I went outside and was able to witness it all. The po showed up about 5 mins later, and they couldnt give the fat **** a citation because it was private property. Oh well.

Rant over *****ES

Fender Bender
07-25-2004, 08:34 PM

i know nothing

hmm...vent...

Well lets see, first thing is this: I was at the car wash like, some day, and this ****ing minivan is behind me in line, so the guy in front of me is done, i went ahead and pulled all the way through, so I could turn around and the front be facing a different direction. Well when I pulled through the mini****ervan did too. WTF? do the asshats think i just waited 30 minutes for the douche in front of me to get out of the way? just so i could drive through? I rolled the window down and yelled some choice words at the *****. Then near my house, there is a 2 lane road that goes into a 1 lane at a 4 way stop. Well they took the 4 way stop out and put in a light, and made people merge into the right lane before it. Well some people say **** it and just stay in the left lane untill it ends, and keep going. ****ing, and get in the left turn lane. What the hell are the lawful people supposed to do that actually stay in the right lane when they need to turn left and some poopshoot old chit is right there in the way? I swear. Everytime I go up there and someone does that, i put on my blinker, and proceed to swerve towards them. Normally, they hit their brakes and go into the other lane and roll down their window and cuss at me, but they can kiss my ***. I hope i get one of those ***s one day. Heres something that REALLY pisses me off. Sometimes i crave sonic blasts, burgers, or just sonic...and i always get the worst cravings around 9pm. Every time you go there in the evening, there are a buttload of pussass ***s standing all around talking about their hot shiz hondas, and everything. If i happen to know one, only ONE of them, they all are my homies. This leads to a bunch of stupid upside down visor wearing prick****s leaning on my truck, pulling the tailgate down (which you cant do, because the body line rubs the rollpan and eats more and more of my paint until there is none. They also will say things like "dude, what you got in it." and when i ask them what the **** they are talking about they say "subs." Normally I just tell them i have an 8" fosgate cause I don't want to advertise, but sometimes I like to have fun and say I have 2 12" with turkey, extra mayo, and olives. The ****ers. I now have to avoid sonic past 7pm. Now this one, really gets me. Emo. It has become SO gay. ****ing there are dicktards that make a lifestyle out of it, all trying to be different and ****. When in reality, they are EXACTLY like everyone else, because EVERYONE is trying to be diffferent. They all talk about how they are going to kill themselves, and how they pity their lives. Good jesus if you hate yourself that much jump into a fire, and quit whining about it. And stop wearing your black clothes and eyeliner like ***s. Jeebus. I hate cops that profile. Ones that pull you over because you have a unique vehicle. Car salesmen suck too, they are pathetic. I work at crow brothers autocenter, and my boss mark is cool as hell, and one of the other car salesman is cool too. But the others are just stupidasses. The sales manager wont slow down, and he can't sell a car if it has waterspots on the mirror, but he can sell a car that smells like everliving monkeyboy**** in it. JUST PUT AN AIR FRESHENER!!! They also make me use a powerwasher, wtf, they can take out 2 dollars out of my paycheck for each car if they would just let me drive down to the car wash which is 200 feet away. But NOOO they have to spend money on gassing that POS and make me do **** the hard way. ****em. People that steal...oooohh hell. I'm sure there are a lot of you here who steal stuff, and resell it or use it, or buy stolen things such as wheels, radios, subwoofers, etc. Just to inform you, it is ram****. If only half of the *******s that go steal knew half of what it takes to work for a dollar, the world would be a better place. Hell I used to work at the rib crib and buy all my ****. But one night, I was there working like normal, and went outside to go home (one of my employees followed me out because she liked my truck and wanted to see the inside) and she looked at the logo on my back window and asked me what the hole was for. Well i'm thinking "theres no hole" and when I look back there SOMEONE STOLE MY 3RD BRAKE LIGHT!!!! WHAT THE HELL. I'll bet its on some rainbow honda's wing right now or some ****. I wouldn't have been so mad, but my 3rd brake light fitting is custom, and i got the leds at godfather and they stopped carrying them, so I have to deal witha ****ing hole in the back of my cab now. People who vandalize other peoples things are gay too. Once this big ugly kid decided that he didn't like little trucks, so he pissed on my drivers side door where my door handle used to be (wtf) and backed his 4cyl mustang up to it numerous times and threw gravel all over it. Luckily when he started pissing, my freind called me so I went outside and was able to witness it all. The po showed up about 5 mins later, and they couldnt give the fat **** a citation because it was private property. Oh well. I also hate people who can prevent the future, *******S!!! And people who DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL KAZAA It has 2 A's not Z's....

Rant over *****ES

Ralph
07-25-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Fender Bender
i know nothing

hmm...vent...

Well lets see, first thing is this: I was at the car wash like, some day, and this ****ing minivan is behind me in line, so the guy in front of me is done, i went ahead and pulled all the way through, so I could turn around and the front be facing a different direction. Well when I pulled through the mini****ervan did too. WTF? do the asshats think i just waited 30 minutes for the douche in front of me to get out of the way? just so i could drive through? I rolled the window down and yelled some choice words at the *****. Then near my house, there is a 2 lane road that goes into a 1 lane at a 4 way stop. Well they took the 4 way stop out and put in a light, and made people merge into the right lane before it. Well some people say **** it and just stay in the left lane untill it ends, and keep going. ****ing, and get in the left turn lane. What the hell are the lawful people supposed to do that actually stay in the right lane when they need to turn left and some poopshoot old chit is right there in the way? I swear. Everytime I go up there and someone does that, i put on my blinker, and proceed to swerve towards them. Normally, they hit their brakes and go into the other lane and roll down their window and cuss at me, but they can kiss my ***. I hope i get one of those ***s one day. Heres something that REALLY pisses me off. Sometimes i crave sonic blasts, burgers, or just sonic...and i always get the worst cravings around 9pm. Every time you go there in the evening, there are a buttload of pussass ***s standing all around talking about their hot shiz hondas, and everything. If i happen to know one, only ONE of them, they all are my homies. This leads to a bunch of stupid upside down visor wearing prick****s leaning on my truck, pulling the tailgate down (which you cant do, because the body line rubs the rollpan and eats more and more of my paint until there is none. They also will say things like "dude, what you got in it." and when i ask them what the **** they are talking about they say "subs." Normally I just tell them i have an 8" fosgate cause I don't want to advertise, but sometimes I like to have fun and say I have 2 12" with turkey, extra mayo, and olives. The ****ers. I now have to avoid sonic past 7pm. Now this one, really gets me. Emo. It has become SO gay. ****ing there are dicktards that make a lifestyle out of it, all trying to be different and ****. When in reality, they are EXACTLY like everyone else, because EVERYONE is trying to be diffferent. They all talk about how they are going to kill themselves, and how they pity their lives. Good jesus if you hate yourself that much jump into a fire, and quit whining about it. And stop wearing your black clothes and eyeliner like ***s. Jeebus. I hate cops that profile. Ones that pull you over because you have a unique vehicle. Car salesmen suck too, they are pathetic. I work at crow brothers autocenter, and my boss mark is cool as hell, and one of the other car salesman is cool too. But the others are just stupidasses. The sales manager wont slow down, and he can't sell a car if it has waterspots on the mirror, but he can sell a car that smells like everliving monkeyboy**** in it. JUST PUT AN AIR FRESHENER!!! They also make me use a powerwasher, wtf, they can take out 2 dollars out of my paycheck for each car if they would just let me drive down to the car wash which is 200 feet away. But NOOO they have to spend money on gassing that POS and make me do **** the hard way. ****em. People that steal...oooohh hell. I'm sure there are a lot of you here who steal stuff, and resell it or use it, or buy stolen things such as wheels, radios, subwoofers, etc. Just to inform you, it is ram****. If only half of the *******s that go steal knew half of what it takes to work for a dollar, the world would be a better place. Hell I used to work at the rib crib and buy all my ****. But one night, I was there working like normal, and went outside to go home (one of my employees followed me out because she liked my truck and wanted to see the inside) and she looked at the logo on my back window and asked me what the hole was for. Well i'm thinking "theres no hole" and when I look back there SOMEONE STOLE MY 3RD BRAKE LIGHT!!!! WHAT THE HELL. I'll bet its on some rainbow honda's wing right now or some ****. I wouldn't have been so mad, but my 3rd brake light fitting is custom, and i got the leds at godfather and they stopped carrying them, so I have to deal witha ****ing hole in the back of my cab now. People who vandalize other peoples things are gay too. Once this big ugly kid decided that he didn't like little trucks, so he pissed on my drivers side door where my door handle used to be (wtf) and backed his 4cyl mustang up to it numerous times and threw gravel all over it. Luckily when he started pissing, my freind called me so I went outside and was able to witness it all. The po showed up about 5 mins later, and they couldnt give the fat **** a citation because it was private property. Oh well. I also hate people who can prevent the future, *******S!!! And people who DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL KAZAA It has 2 A's not Z's....

Rant over *****ES

Fender Bender
07-25-2004, 08:52 PM
Wow, you must have a big throathole! I sure hope it all came out okay. :)

SGA
07-26-2004, 12:56 AM
I just dont have many gripes anymore. Its just not worth getting bent about stuff you cant do a thing about.

Prob my biggest gripe is people driving slow in the fast lane, and wont move over to the right lane for squat. They got cars in the fast lane all backed up and you got slow people in the right lane driving the same speed as them, and you cant get around. :grr:

popo
07-26-2004, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
DAYUM IT!! i dont have anything i can ****** about right now:mad:

Um you have no love life..... J/K:p

wilkin250r
07-26-2004, 10:30 AM
I'm in a pretty good mood today, nothing to gripe about. I guess I can try to find a few things...

I hate hypocrisy. Why are they imposing sound limits on off-road vehicles, but not for on-road vehicles? A Harley can drive through a residential section at 2am at 110dB, and there ain't nothin that can be done about it. But if you drive off in the boonies mid-afternoon at 97dB, you can be fined for it.

Mostly, I don't like people. I don't like politics, ignorance, or self-riteous attitudes.

I don't like people that complain about stupid stuff. Sometimes life sucks, and sometimes it's not fair. Deal with it.

I hate teenagers, because they are stupid but don't know it, and refuse to accept their stupidity when it is pointed out to them.

I hate people that fight for a cause, but don't know everything about it or the ramifications of it. You ought to spend half as much energy learning about your cause as you do fighting for it.

I hate people that say 9/11 was Bush's fault.

I hate mis-information. Don't pass off something as fact when it's not. Don't try to be smarter than you are. If you aren't sure about something, say so, because if you try to make it look like you know something you don't, you'll look a whole lot more stupid when I come on and correct you.

Pappy
07-26-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
you'll look a whole lot more stupid when I come on and correct you.

:eek:

Tommy 17
07-26-2004, 10:34 AM

I hate teenagers, because they are stupid but don't know it, and refuse to accept their stupidity when it is pointed out to them.

i love u 2 man:( :blah:

wilkin250r
07-26-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i love u 2 man:( :blah:

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't make it absolute. :rolleyes:

I hate most teenagers. :blah: :macho

Chef
07-26-2004, 11:21 AM

Would I be falling into this one here? :o

wilkin250r
07-26-2004, 11:25 AM
Would I be falling into this one here? :o

See above :)

Chef
07-26-2004, 11:31 AM
See above :)

I guess that just leaves Alex. ALEX IS A STUPID TEENAGER!! BAHAHA.

brian-250
07-26-2004, 12:11 PM

:(

Tommy 17
07-26-2004, 12:18 PM
:(

yeah hes talkin about u:D and u know it

WOracing
07-26-2004, 12:25 PM
i hate teenagers too....

Mxjunkie
07-26-2004, 12:25 PM
I'm in a pretty good mood today, nothing to gripe about. I guess I can try to find a few things...

I hate hypocrisy. Why are they imposing sound limits on off-road vehicles, but not for on-road vehicles? A Harley can drive through a residential section at 2am at 110dB, and there ain't nothin that can be done about it. But if you drive off in the boonies mid-afternoon at 97dB, you can be fined for it.

harleys have noise limits ya know, if your bike is too loud the police pull you over and do the db gun on you, if its over i think 95? they find you, i dont like how people bash harleys, almost all of us use pipes at or under 95 db, theres the chosen few who run stright drag pipes and they are loud but are no where near a tc pipe, its not only harleys now though, there are so manym custom and bike companys that offer bikes with a V twin or evo engine and people say they are harleys and idk why, most street bikes even your hondas and yamahas have pipes for them that are are louder then most harleys/customs, it just upsets me that people bash harleys when its not the biker comunity its self, also almost all companys are now running baffles in there pipes and making them 95dbs

diesel-mech
07-26-2004, 12:34 PM
I hate teenagers that remind me of me when I was a teenager! Its embarassing to remember how stupid and disrespectful I was.

I say make them all join the military! That will make them grow up!:devil:

Chef
07-26-2004, 12:44 PM
, its not only harleys now though, there are so manym custom and bike companys that offer bikes with a V twin or evo engine

This one here was pretty loud-S&S 113. Now they really are loud pipes-the new owner cut em off about 18 inches from the heads. This bike sounds good though...unlike most of these old men on Harleys that ride around here. :mad:

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Chef/Ultra0003.jpg

Mxjunkie
07-26-2004, 01:51 PM
chef, the 113s do sound pretty good, did he cut that pipe!? i see a line or something on it, awhile back they offered pipes that were almost like topfuel pipes for harleys, about a foot or so long for each cylinder, waay to loud and didnt make any power

lukester720
07-26-2004, 11:46 PM
Treehuggers suck, so do the people that b**ch about them but go riding and leave there trash all over the place.:rolleyes:

I also hate it when some stupid turd pulls out in front of you when your doing 50+ mph and you almost crush them.

or when you go to a fast food place and tell them your order like 5 times but you get home and they still screwed it up.

I also hate it when i'm working at the casino and people whine and b**ch because the lost all their money. Its their own fault, they just need to STFU and deal with it.

or when you have to make a call to a credit card or cell phone company and you have to go through about 10 minutes of automated BS before you ever get to talk to a real person, and wouldn't you know it that real person can hardly speak english so you can't get your question anwsered anyways:rolleyes:

or when you go out with your friends and the guy who is supposed to be the DD gets hammered and you have to try to sober up so you and your buddies don't die in a firey crash.:mad:

300exOH
07-27-2004, 01:10 PM
Big FAT managers who wouldn't know a good employee if she bit him on the ***!:grr: My wife was just turned down today for a well deserved promotion. The guy picked some stupid chick from outside the company who doesn't even know there system. My wife is a hard worker and has been an excellent employee for the company for close to 8 years. It just burns my *** that they picked some nobody over her. I think my wife's current boss held her back because she knows my wife can't be replaced. It just burns me that good people can't get ahead in this world.

Whew! I needed to vent... thanks.