PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions!!!

04-02-2002, 05:01 PM
Hi everybody,
#19 Big Air D here again.
Looking for your suggestions. always am and so is everybody else.
Well here is what im looking for,
what else can i throw on my 2002 yellow 400ex, heres a list of what i got on it already, but what do u like and suggest i should throw on my pride and joy!
I do hare scrambles and Motorcross, waiting for GNCC to come to PA so i can ride there coming in a few months!!! cant wait, but i need to get the practice in so im glad its a few months away.

ANYWAY here is my list:

Pro circuit T-4 slip on silencer
Acerbids hang guards
DG alloy nerfs
Pro design kill switch
Maxxis Razrs front and back
ITP beadlock rims on back

thats about it-getting nacs headlight covers
hey guys i want suggestions!

Big Air D

MadcapEX
04-02-2002, 06:42 PM
Well I can tell you this, My buddy put a T-4 on his 400 without a filter and jet kit and could barely tell the difference. Put the kit on and that thing hauls the mail.So I would suggest a K&N KIT.

04-03-2002, 05:55 AM
T-4 what, complete set up, or just the slip on silencer.
if u put the complete set up on, you will not notice a differnce, keep the stock header on, and man will u know a differnce. i used to have to clear my 25 foot table top in 4th gear half, but now i clear it in 3rd gear half, and that was before i put the 158 main jet in!! i cant wait to see what she does with the 158 main jet. when i went to englishtown i was the fastest guy on the track, i was hauling through the straits and i was beating people corner to corner, jumping in 3rd clearing there table tops! Im looking into the UNI Filter, but my friend had a problem on his 300ex with that, it actually let in too much air!!! so im gonna check out that K&N air filter kit, thanks alot!!!

Any other suggestions!
you guys are great!