PDA

View Full Version : 450r stolen

WhiteBros400ex
07-23-2004, 07:08 PM
Well last night aroudn 2 m my 450r was stolen, we didnt know about it until my dad woke up ar 5 am to go to work. They had broke in the window and open the door, my dad keeps his truck parked pretty close to the door so they picked it up over his truck and took it.We tried calling the police but they didnt answer there phoen so we drove around for about a hour or so then decided to just drive down to the station. The polica told us that they had recovered a honda atv sitting inthe middle of the street on kelton rd which is my road about a 1/2 mile down from where i live. Well after a lot of talking and goign to the towing company me and my friend checked it out and everything looked ok , except for they must have drove it ran it out of gas and they took my key and just left so now i have to keep it very safe because i fgure scence they took my key they might come back and try to take it again.
BTW 3 days ago 2 house down the road from me a house burnt down that guy also has quads.We found out that 2 of his quads where stolen 2 nights ago and they only recovered one of them.
Im just glad i have it back:) :grr: :grr: :grr: :macho :mad:

theTman
07-23-2004, 07:10 PM
that sucks,....but at least you got it back:)

I-7
07-23-2004, 07:15 PM
Is it insured?

Why did you leave the key in it???

chucked
07-23-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Mojave11
Is it insured?

Why did you leave the key in it???

YEA??? why did u leave the key in it????? wtf??? you dont understand how lucky you are

JRDrider22
07-23-2004, 07:45 PM
dude i got over 12 locks in my garage. i aint getting my fun stolen by some ass0. your gonna have to get the army to knock down my garage door il ltake pics of them soon

CTmxyfz
07-23-2004, 07:59 PM
buy a new ignition and keys.

chucked
07-23-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by JRDrider22
dude i got over 12 locks in my garage. i aint getting my fun stolen by some ass0. your gonna have to get the army to knock down my garage door il ltake pics of them soon

kinda like my container, it has sensor lights inside of it and i rigged it so it turned on a smoke machine too. only bad thing is it takes the smoke machine a minute or two to warm up

Mxjunkie
07-23-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by WhiteBros400ex
Well last night aroudn 2 m my 450r was stolen, we didnt know about it until my dad woke up ar 5 am to go to work. They had broke in the window and open the door, my dad keeps his truck parked pretty close to the door so they picked it up over his truck and took it.We tried calling the police but they didnt answer there phoen so we drove around for about a hour or so then decided to just drive down to the station. The polica told us that they had recovered a honda atv sitting inthe middle of the street on kelton rd which is my road about a 1/2 mile down from where i live. Well after a lot of talking and goign to the towing company me and my friend checked it out and everything looked ok , except for they must have drove it ran it out of gas and they took my key and just left so now i have to keep it very safe because i fgure scence they took my key they might come back and try to take it again.
BTW 3 days ago 2 house down the road from me a house burnt down that guy also has quads.We found out that 2 of his quads where stolen 2 nights ago and they only recovered one of them.
Im just glad i have it back:) :grr: :grr: :grr: :macho :mad:

what i dont get is, you had your blaster stolen from that garage and you had a window open in the side the day before and i told you some1 was going to steal it, why would u put your 450r in a garage that people can get into? :confused:

Bubba
07-23-2004, 08:40 PM
that sucks. a lock in the rear rotor works good.

Honda4trax250x
07-23-2004, 10:30 PM
wait for the ********* to comeback, attack him, tie him up and turn him in lol

WhiteBros400ex
07-23-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
what i dont get is, you had your blaster stolen from that garage and you had a window open in the side the day before and i told you some1 was going to steal it, why would u put your 450r in a garage that people can get into? :confused:

Dude u talk like you can just walk right in, i mean it takes effort to pick a quad up all the way over a truck.Not to mention idk how they did it cause i mean the quad prolly just barly fit between the roof garage a the truck.

All i know is i got it back.:)

redrider69
07-23-2004, 11:59 PM
but yea wh u leave the key in it thats ridicuolus but its good u got it back but new ignition and key would be good

Punk'd
07-24-2004, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by redrider69
but yea wh u leave the key in it thats ridicuolus but its good u got it back but new ignition and key would be good

Honest mistake cool down people lol:rolleyes:

Splatter Matter
07-24-2004, 07:33 AM
don't tell the insurance comp. the key was in it . a Friend of me
had his stolen and told them he keep the key in it . and never got any thing for it. they said its like leaving your car keys in your car on the street. good thing you got it back

wishin4ahonda15
07-24-2004, 05:05 PM
im glad you got it back but ur pretty dumb to leave the keys in it or in the garage.

WhiteBros400ex
07-28-2004, 01:00 AM
Yea i keep it in my upper garage now with a van pulled in al lthe way up to it so there is no possible way to get it out.Well u prolyl could but i would hear it be4 they got it out.