PDA

View Full Version : Glad thats over

SSracingNY
07-23-2004, 06:15 PM
Man, a while ago, late May 04 me and my friend got caught by the cops for riding. he issued us both 3 tickets. no regi, no insurance, truspassing. well i went to the 1st court date, waited like 10min for them to sell me to come back in another month. the day after i got caught, i went out and registered and insured my quad by the 1st court date. well i just had my 2nd date last night. sat there for 3 damn hours listening to every1's problems. mostly about ppl staying away from ppl. man this 1 guy had a walker, was all dressed in shackles and ****, had like 3 cops by him. i was like omg who he kill. but yea back to me. finally it was my turn, we went up. i they dropped my "no regi, no insurance" tickets and replaced the trustpassing w/ an eqipment violation. the ticket was $150 w/ a $5 surcharge. idk bout you guys but i think i made out like a bandit. but i tell ya what. im makin sure i dont go back there again cuz it aint fun at all. but afterwards we went to a resturant at like 10:30, had 2 amazing cheeseburgers that were made by a pretty hott cook.:p

JRDrider22
07-23-2004, 06:17 PM
so its all good brotha

just dont do it again and if you do dont get caught!

chucked
07-23-2004, 07:30 PM
sometimes i dont get it. My quad is registered and insured. the only places I ride are a good distance away from any businesses and houses. the only thing im doing is keeping the weeds from growing! Yet they chase after us on their own quads and throw guns in our faces like were serial killers.

SSracingNY
07-23-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by chucked
sometimes i dont get it. My quad is registered and insured. the only places I ride are a good distance away from any businesses and houses. the only thing im doing is keeping the weeds from growing! Yet they chase after us on their own quads and throw guns in our faces like were serial killers.

are you serious bout the guns?:huh

chucked
07-23-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by SSracingNY
are you serious bout the guns?:huh

yea ive only seen one cop do it, officer kirby. he did it to me, this black dude, some guy from down the street, and some dude's kid who is about 7-8

07-23-2004, 08:59 PM
im goin to court on the 27th for a complaint while i was riding on the road, needless to say ive decided to not ride on the road again, i can only hope the judge understands:( but whats effin hilarious is this preppy girl that was riding her 4 wheeler with me has to go also and she was all cryin n stuff sayin she didnt want to go to jail:o :p

Samson
07-23-2004, 09:34 PM
You have to have yours insured in your state? Sheez, I've never even registered either of mine. Never been stopped. Never seen a cop where I ride. God I love rural America!

Must suck to be you! :p :D

WOracing
07-24-2004, 02:35 PM
:p :p :p stop putting words in my mouth:p :p :p

^^only mike is going to get this:D :devil:

TheFontMaster
07-24-2004, 04:25 PM
Over here not only do I have to worry about cops I also have to deal with this one vigilante redneck thats like 90 years old that will try to stab whoever rides by his house! And I also got some DEC around here, and they have like as much atority as cops over here. I have also heard rumors that there is a DEC officer on a sportsman 700. Luckily I haven't came across him yet. And If I'm in the pitts there aint nothin he can do, because we have permision from the owner of the pitt to be there, one day he was even watching us climb hills and jump our 4-wheelers for a while, which was cool.

Ralph
07-24-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by SSracingNY
had 2 amazing cheeseburgers that were made by a pretty hott cook.:p

u get his number?

SSracingNY
07-25-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
u get his number?

huh:huh

chucked
07-25-2004, 03:49 PM