PDA

View Full Version : ct racing

jetmec2k
07-22-2004, 08:42 PM
does anyone run the ct slip on pipe and if so how do yall like the performance

norcalatver
07-22-2004, 08:50 PM
I have the full system on my 505 EX and a slip on on my 426Ex. Both work great. I've also had LRD, (worked great but went through 3 sets in two years) and FMF, FMF really stinks. I had the power core 4 and Q. didn't care for either.

quadmx7
07-22-2004, 09:15 PM
i ran the slip on pipe when my motor wa stock. power wise i liked it alot and i liked the sound of it too. but after about six months it cracked pretty bad so i sent it back to them and they said it would take about a week and a half i think but they did not do warrenty work. after a month of waitin and racing with a stock pipe i still had not seen my ct pipe. finaly after a lil over a month i got it back. couple months later it cracked again but this time i had a local exaust shop weld it up for like $8, alot cheaping that shipping it to CT only get lousy servise.

jetmec2k
07-25-2004, 06:19 AM
why did it crack???and i see you run a sparks now....compared to the ct slip-on (i know sparks is a full system ) which do you prefer power wise ct or sparks (i dont care about longevity of product just power)