PDA

View Full Version : silver plastic

GoingBig
04-02-2002, 02:12 PM
Hey does anyone have a pic or seen the new silver plastic from maier...just curious on how it looks..thanks

"BLAHH"300!!
04-02-2002, 03:01 PM
a long time ago and said there were a buncha people, wishing they had a silver type plastic. they e-mailed me back and said they are making a new (gray) silver mettalic plastic. and it would fit most models and be in the same price ranges. and would be released soon. i e-mailed em' back about a month ago just to check up on the item, but didn't get a reply.

i don't know what to tell ya' man, i'm curiouse to see it also.
silver with a blue graphix kit, and a neon type yellow hi-lights'
!SAWEET!!

have you tried e-mailing em?

i heard they were tryin' to sale as much of the older "dull" plastic as they could before releasing the new "shiney" plastic.
that might be the hold up...

04-02-2002, 04:54 PM
Here is a picture that I found of the shiny gray I hope that it works.

Foxrage
04-02-2002, 05:45 PM
What four wheeler does that plastic go on it looks weird. I seen a 250r with silver plastic with nacs graphics.

04-02-2002, 07:24 PM
That is the one-piece race front for a Blaster! Looks cool

04-02-2002, 08:10 PM
looks like somin from terminator...

2k2-300exnj
04-02-2002, 08:11 PM
how much is that sniney meir plastic gonna be for a 300ex?

Tommy 17
04-02-2002, 08:28 PM
i don't think i like that silver... i would buy orange, blue or stock b4 that stuff...

ChadEXer
04-03-2002, 09:14 AM
The shiny plastic will be the same price as the old plastic. maier is my sponsor and I get plastic cheap.

MOOCAZEN
04-03-2002, 10:27 AM
YOUR THE COOLEST CHADEXER, YOUR SPONSORED WHOOAAA WATCH OUT VERYONE:huh

jcv400ex
04-03-2002, 10:46 AM
Chad,

What type of racing are you going to end up doin?

JustRace
04-03-2002, 11:21 AM
He plans to just drag race. Oh yeah did he mention he has sponsors.:huh

jcv400ex
04-03-2002, 11:31 AM
All those guys are sponsoring you to drag race??? You goin big time or just local beer drinking draggin?

ChadEXer
04-03-2002, 11:39 AM
Im just a local beer drinkin dragger. if i offended some of you with my sponsors then you edited
Just kinda exited that a local beer drinkin dragger can get sponsored too!

MOOCAZEN
04-03-2002, 11:42 AM
THAT , I JUST PERSONALLY THINK YOU CANT RIDE, PLEASE SHOW US PICS OF THAT AWESOME BIKE OF YOURS!!!:D

jcv400ex
04-03-2002, 11:51 AM
What are you classifing as "sponsorship"? Just deals or what?

Pro400EXC
04-03-2002, 09:40 PM
HEY CAHD, THE NHRA IS STARTING A QUAD CLASS,YOU RACE ON THE SAME 1/4 TRACK,AND COMPETE WITH OTHERS,BUT YOUR NEED SLCIKS,NERFS,AND KILL SWITHC,AND YOU CAN'T RUN POWER IN A BOTTLE!

ChadEXer
04-04-2002, 08:50 AM
Sponsorship is a deal where you get stuff free or at a deep discount. if you dont sign a contract then its not a sponsorship. the only one of my sponsors i havent signed a contract with is mothers and oury. they just sent me their products with no questions asked!! If you want to see pics go to the TC 505 post in the open forum and you can see parts,,,because thats all it is right now till I get the stuff back from the powdercoating shop and get my motor back.
MOOCOW If you want to come on here and be a smart ***** you can take it somewhere else because i dont think anyone needs your uneducated opinions:grr

MOOCAZEN
04-04-2002, 09:11 AM
BRO, I FORGOT, JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN AFFORD EVERYTHING, AND BELIEVE ME U REITERATE THAT POINT MORE THAN ENOUGH, DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN RIDE, BUT LIKE I SAID, THAT IS MY OPINION, I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU GETTING SPONSORED, AND BELIVE ME ITS NOT JEALOUSY, WHEN YOU DONT EVEN RACE, OR AT LEAST YOU HAVENT SHOWN ME OR OTHERS WHERE YOU HAVE RACED, NOW ITS ANOTHER THING TO CALL COMPANIES AND TELL THEM SEND ME STUFF FOR FREE OR CHEAP AND ILL TELL EVERYONE THAT I RIDE WITH TO BUY YOUR STUFF, YOU DEFINETLY DO THIS WITH MARCUMS, WHICH IS COOL, BUT THATS MY OPINION, AND DONT PUSH IT BRO, ITS CALLED CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, IF YOU TAKE IT ANOTHER WAY, WELL WE CAN HANDLE IT;)

ChadEXer
04-04-2002, 09:26 AM
Well i definately take it as jealousy. thats what it must be. Well im sorry if i can get sponsors and you cant and it pisses you off if i talk about it. Get over it. im not trying to make anyone mad. like I said i am exited that just a local racer like me can get sponsored too and I have a habit about sharing my exitement with guys on here because i have noone else to share it with(My wife could care less and my 2 best friends are in jail) I will not talk about it anymore because i see that it has upset a few people. i am sorry and didnt mean to offend anyone,, i guess i just got a little to exited and caused some people to think I was bragging about it.
And just in case you were wondering I am a very good rider (then again maybe its just that i am a crazy rider and not afraid to give my bike he!!)

04-04-2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by ChadEXer
(My wife could care less and my 2 best friends are in jail)

Isn't that a country song??? J/K chad..:D

PS..guys lets get along,,yes you have the right to give an opinion,,but lets not get in a Nut kicking contest..:cool: We all good guys out here happy we got pissed off quads to ride...besides that I'm faster than both of you...:D :D LOL

yellowrider
04-04-2002, 10:13 AM
hey ma why dont you hook my up with your sponsers :D and me and you be best buds i can be your new best friend :cool: you get the stuff cheap and i buy it off of you for 10 dollars more:)
what do you say pal ??? :D

i have a sstock 400ex you know how it was when you had a stock 400 so why dont you help your new best friend out and get some stuff really cheap and make a WOOPING TEN DOLLAR!! profit:)

here is some stuff i would like... new plastic.. i prefer blue. but then if i get blue i will have to gt shock covers ... so i dont know
maybe orange will do .. does orange and red go together?

i also need a skid plate you get those cheap?? i buy some off of you!!

see me and you are already coming best friends whata know?:D

yellowrider
04-04-2002, 10:16 AM
hey chad since me and you are good pals why dont you buy my scrambler.. that would be awesome .. since i am helping you make ten dollars you know you could help me and get the scrambler out of my hair..
so whatcha think i sale it to you cheap and then you have a new project to work on..

please be my friend and sale me stuff really cheap;)

by the way i liek all the stuff you are doing to your quad.. i think it neat so keep posting pics man dont let anyone get in your way.. but i think rico has you both beat his 4 wheeler is bling bling ..
its tight its my favorite on here so far.. besides the one i have:D

ChadEXer
04-04-2002, 06:14 PM
I like Rico!!! He is my best friend now since my others are,,,,,,,,,you know!!!! i dont understand why maier charges $35 to ship the plastic. it cost me $16 to ship my whole set of stock. i guess they use seperate boxes for the front and rear dont they?? i wish i could hook you up but unfortunately I cant! i like to help people but Maier dont approve of it!!!
Yellowrider, When you get that blue plastic holler at me and i will give you this blue pro design kill switch I have!! I dont need it.

yellowrider
04-04-2002, 08:16 PM
thanks man but , i dont think i be getting blue cause it wont match anything on the 400ex

i am really thinking about it though how easy arae shock covers to put on ?

mrusk
04-04-2002, 08:23 PM
I had my Honda dealer put my shock covers on.

matt

trx400ex
04-04-2002, 08:36 PM
are you serious?:huh :huh

04-04-2002, 09:11 PM
:eek: oh my, u just put the cover around the shock so the velcro locks, 3 monkeys and a blonde ninja coudl do it

yellowrider
04-04-2002, 09:34 PM
ha ha i hope he is not serious

mrusk
04-04-2002, 09:37 PM
Yea i had my dealer do it when my R was in to have the air filter cleaned and my new scott grips put on!

matt

DVS_Freestyler
04-05-2002, 06:48 AM
why couldnt you do all of that yourself? dont like getting your hands dirty?? thats half the fun is fixing it. sounds like you just let your dealer take care of everything if you had them do it for you.:huh :confused: :huh

Holty
04-05-2002, 07:27 AM
guys........he's joking. do you really think anyone takes there bike to the dealer to clean the air filter and put shock covers on?? mrusk knows his sh$t, he's just playin ya.

04-05-2002, 03:29 PM
Do they make that silver plastic for a 300ex? i think it looks awsome!!!!!!

mrusk
04-05-2002, 05:08 PM
LOL! Holty is right, i do know my sh*T! I was just playing with ya! My R has never been to the dealership and never will. The bike is simple to work on. Except the motor, i had it rebuilt by a local shop.

matt

"BLAHH"300!!
04-07-2002, 07:45 PM
.....yeah they have it for the 300
it's around 78$ i think and somewhere close to that price for the rear'.......just like the old prices...

04-08-2002, 03:22 PM
I hate maier.com cuz they have no pics.....does n e 1 know where i can find a pic of 300ex silver plastic?

Red Rooster
04-09-2002, 04:53 PM
That stuff is the most gnarly, groovy plastic i have ever seen!!!! I'd like to know what it looks like after it gets scratched up a little though.