PDA

View Full Version : This is what ya get WITHOUT racial profiling

pa_countryboy
07-22-2004, 10:53 AM
Here is a link to an article emailed to me about 14 Middle easterns and there activity (or practice as I like to call it) on flight from Detriot to L.A..

terrorist practice (http://womenswallstreet.com/WWS/article_landing.aspx?titleid=1&articleid=711)

Pappy
07-22-2004, 11:06 AM
lots of reading, but as long as we cater to groups that cry fowl about racial profiling or discrimination we will have to --->live<---with it:(

pa_countryboy
07-22-2004, 11:15 AM
oh ya sorry I forgot to say lot of reading. But your right pappy as long as the goverment worries about pleasin everyone and not the majority still gonna have tragedies like what that one could've been.

Pappy
07-22-2004, 11:20 AM
right after 9/11, my company recieved a call from a middle eastern man requesting info and product. what was starnge is the product he requested had to meet certain criteria...such as being able to provide stand by power underground, be able to be turned on and off by a remote device etc.

now if we lived in mining country i could see a need, but not in the metro washing dc area. the call was forwarded to me and every time i tried to get info from this guy he would repeat" its of no concern to you". now anyone needing a specific product would be more then forthright in providing info so they get what they want. i tried all i could to get his phone number etc but he wouldnt give any info and finally hung up. i used *69 but it wouldnt list any number.

after calling the police i was told it wasnt anything to worry about:eek2:

theozman82
07-22-2004, 11:37 AM
damn lot of reading but well worth it. Kinda make you go Hmmmmmmm I dont think they told everything

Toadz400
07-22-2004, 12:28 PM
Discrimitary my ***...the rules this country has are starting to make me sick. So it's okay for someone to murder thousands of Americans just because they aren't white straight males?

redroost85
07-22-2004, 02:01 PM
Anymore I've learned that you can only look out for you. Some dudes are just too dam dumb to see the writing on the wall because many Americas (I'll use that term loosely) don't give a chit UNTIL something directly happens to them.....then they are like 'oh my how did this ever happen..this is terrible...bla bla bla bla' bullchit!:mad:

TheFontMaster
07-22-2004, 03:43 PM
Screw discimination. This county is just begging for another 9/11 atack, I swear to god. The fbi and whoever from that link knew that those arabs were going to try somethin, and yet they still let them get on the damn plane.

Pappy
07-22-2004, 04:34 PM
9 out of 10 terrorist prefer kerry:o