:devil:

K_Banger125
07-22-2004, 10:41 AM
nice!!!:D

07-22-2004, 05:06 PM
im offended...........:o

250xridamatt
07-22-2004, 05:14 PM
Its funny how the union won, and no one has union flags. And even tho the confederates lost, they still have their flags everywhere

TheFontMaster
07-22-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by 250xridamatt
Its funny how the union won, and no one has union flags. And even tho the confederates lost, they still have their flags everywhere

That is a great definitoun of irony. Someone up here has a confederate flag on thier garage, I'm waiting for that person to be shot.

batgeek
07-22-2004, 05:44 PM

are you kidding me....

the flag that won is still flying today. you look at it at every ballgame, race, etc...while they play the National Anthem :rolleyes:

250xridamatt
07-22-2004, 06:20 PM
Well, i mean at homes, on trucks, in yards lol.

armoks
07-22-2004, 06:26 PM
Um you better open your eyes then the good ol US flag is flying everywhere.

Mxjunkie
07-22-2004, 06:27 PM
Well, i mean at homes, on trucks, in yards lol.

might as well say anything with wheels, btw is that picture real or photoshopped, after looking at it for a good bit everything is in the same place and everything

redrider69
07-22-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
That is a great definitoun of irony. Someone up here has a confederate flag on thier garage, I'm waiting for that person to be shot.

so ur sayin he should be shot because he has a rebel flag thats wrong so beacause i own several confederate flags so i should be shot too i dont understand where ur coming from

BYRD-MAN
07-22-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
btw is that picture real or photoshopped, after looking at it for a good bit everything is in the same place and everything
Now that you say smoething the pic does looked photoshoped.

400EXrider#91
07-22-2004, 07:07 PM
he used the program "paint" on his computer. it is the same pic

TheFontMaster
07-22-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by redrider69
so ur sayin he should be shot because he has a rebel flag thats wrong so beacause i own several confederate flags so i should be shot too i dont understand where ur coming from

I can see people having the confederate flag down south more, but here in New York. Seriously though I don't mean to piss anyone off, but the confederates were against the united states, and I feel that displaying that flag goes against everything this country stands for.

MOFO
07-22-2004, 07:21 PM

this is the scariest statement I've read in a long time (speaking of our public school system).

JR3
07-22-2004, 07:22 PM
that flag is as american as u can get people jus associate it with hatred and slavery which is not what it stands for

LTandRaptorider
07-22-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
are you kidding me....

the flag that won is still flying today. you look at it at every ballgame, race, etc...while they play the National Anthem :rolleyes:

I was just getting ready to say the same thing. The good ole stars and bars flys everywhere. ;)

LTandRaptorider
07-22-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by redrider69

No, you shouldn't be shot... but time for you to join the winning team, son! :D :blah:

batgeek
07-22-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by JR3
that flag is as american as u can get people jus associate it with hatred and slavery which is not what it stands for

only dumb *** idiots associate it with that.

anyone the does that is not worth the time to listen to/argue with.

now "as American as you can get" i wouldn't say that. tariffs and trade export taxes pro- Britain will summize that.

ewalker302
07-23-2004, 12:48 AM
I can see people having the confederate flag down south more, but here in New York. Seriously though I don't mean to piss anyone off, but the confederates were against the united states, and I feel that displaying that flag goes against everything this country stands for.
QUOTE]Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Someone up here has a confederate flag on thier garage, I'm waiting for that person to be shot. [/QUOTE]

You have got to be kidding me,
Hey Idiot.
Pull your head out of your as* for a sec and take a look at my STATE FLAG - as in United STATES of America

https://secure.viapointe.com/graphics/00000016/mississippi.300.jpg

Under pressure from civil rights organisations, a number of southern states have removed or downplayed the Confederate cross in recent years. But Mississippi was the first state to allow its voters to decide on the issue in a referendum

With all precincts reporting, 65% voted to retain the old flag while 35% voted to replace it.

The 1894 flag represents heritage, honour, sacrifice, duty and history

It represents the fathers and grandfathers and great-grandfathers of all Mississippians who fought under that banner

It is necessary to disclaim any connection of these flags to neo-nazis, red-necks, skin-heads and the like. These groups have adopted this flag and desecrated it by their acts. They have no right to use this flag - it is a flag of honor, designed by the confederacy as a banner representing state's rights and still revered by the South. In fact, under attack, it still flies over the Missisippi capitol building. The South denies any relation to these hate groups and denies them the right to use the flags of the confederacy for any purpose. The crimes committed by these groups under the stolen banner of the conderacy have only eggagerated the lies which link the seccesion to slavery when, the cause was in fact state's rights.

p@iNn3ck
07-23-2004, 06:36 AM
Wow, lets not let this get heated... was just bored in the 100 degree heat and drinkin.... Proud to have a "Confederate" bloodline, proud to have BOTH the US flag and the Confederate flag on my truck, still hope the South will rise again!.... and still think it was fun to mow it..... plus, the wife (from Wisconsin) said I was insane!!

ewalker302 - Very nice post!

250xridamatt - You need to start saying the Pledge of Allegiance everyday (WITH the line "under God")!

Rico - No offence meant buddy!

Mxjunkie69 - The first pic is real, the second is a copy that I colored in paintshop pro for effect!

07-23-2004, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by p@iNn3ck

Rico - No offence meant buddy!

ROFLMFAO

What really pissed me off is the red is not bright enough to see from the road....:D

p@iNn3ck
07-23-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Rico
What really pissed me off is the red is not bright enough to see from the road....:D

;)

crday98
07-23-2004, 08:55 PM
Someone up here has a confederate flag on thier garage, I'm waiting for that person to be shot.
i'm waiting for someone to shoot those damn Duke boys for having the nerve to paint it on the top of their car:rolleyes: :devil:

blondie69
07-23-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Killa250ex
this is my room/truck

http://img44.exs.cx/img44/1594/CLP04317.gif

:devil:

I got that same Parental Advisory poster in my room:blah:

What does that flag mean anyways...?? I'm not very bright...........:rolleyes:

I-7
07-23-2004, 09:33 PM
its the "southern cross" and the 13 starts represent the 11 states in the confederacy and the other 2 are kentucky and missouri. It also has something to do with st. andrew and how he was scotish and most of the people living in the south were irish/scotish and St. andrew was crucified on a X shaped cross if im not mistaken

Honda4trax250x
07-23-2004, 10:28 PM
hehe thats pretty neat

Tread70
07-23-2004, 10:41 PM
Either way you should at least fly the flag correctly in your room. You have the flag upside-down. The center star should be pointing up not down.

Tread

I-7
07-23-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Tread70
Either way you should at least fly the flag correctly in your room. You have the flag upside-down. The center star should be pointing up not down.

Tread

hes right!! You have goodeyes tread70:eek: