PDA

View Full Version : Honest Answers

kawasaki_ridah
07-21-2004, 11:19 PM
What is the craziest thing or dumbest thing you have done, wether it be smoking pot, getting chit faced or what ever lets hear it. i can say that i have never done ne drugs saw a bunch of ppl smoke pot never done it my self. never been drunk but im 17 think i will wait on that one. and i think the craziest thing i have ever done is throw smoke bombs through ppls house windows dont worry i got caught lol got lucky with the guy who caught me and all he said was "i was a boy once"

Mxjunkie
07-21-2004, 11:23 PM
id probaly have to say getting drunk at my friends house then taking 3 of his old cars out and we did some 4x4ing with them and crap, my friend couldnt see where he was going and backed up into a tree fullbore, caved the whole backend of the car in, we didnt stress it much, we just laughed our arses off at how messed up the car was and jumped the other cars off banks and crap in his yard, probaly one of the craziest things ive ever done, also going 132 mph on the back of my dads motorcycle without a sissy bar at midnight

stonerider250x
07-21-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by kawasaki_ridah
What is the craziest thing or dumbest thing you have done, wether it be smoking pot, getting chit faced or what ever lets hear it. i can say that i have never done ne drugs saw a bunch of ppl smoke pot never done it my self. never been drunk but im 17 think i will wait on that one. and i think the craziest thing i have ever done is throw smoke bombs through ppls house windows dont worry i got caught lol got lucky with the guy who caught me and all he said was "i was a boy once"

never been drunk and ur 17:huh ........wow:eek2:

Nausty
07-21-2004, 11:32 PM
holy **** kid, your a goody goody!

I do a lotta **** i shouldn't do but most of the time I don't get caught. I'd like to keep it that way too!

i swear tho every night I go out in always ends in something seriously illegal, crazy, ect. Every night I go out I always tell myself to stay out of trouble but it usually ends with me and my friends going way over the edge.:o

i figure i'll just get it all out of my system in the next couple years and then I'll be tired of it and i'll grow up.

Its just like everything is sooo boring if your not riding, getting in trouble, messing around w/ chicks, partying, ect, ect.

250EXpwns
07-21-2004, 11:43 PM
I could name many things but I would only be scratching the surface of that long, neverending list. Some of which I'l always regret but you only live once right?:D

kawasaki_ridah
07-22-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by stonerider250x
never been drunk and ur 17:huh ........wow:eek2:

nope had a good buzz a bunch of times tho. well i dont think i was drunk those times?? i always think of drunk as getting very sick.

Nausty
07-22-2004, 12:11 AM
i drink all the time and i hardly ever get sick and thats only when I drink way to much.

Just make sure you drink a LOT of water before you go out partying as not to get hungover. The main reason people get hangovers I guess is because their body is so dehydrated.

Fender Bender
07-22-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
i figure i'll just get it all out of my system in the next couple years and then I'll be tired of it and i'll grow up.

lmao, if you don't die first or something.

Nausty
07-22-2004, 12:31 AM
wouldn't surprise me...

hondarider2006
07-22-2004, 12:48 AM
around here....you can get away with anything. I have done my fair share of partys...lit abandon cars on fire...jumped cars, all that great stuff you do at my age. I usualy get cought when I go out, damn mom finds out about everything:mad: But its worth it:devil: I would have to say the worst thing ever is when I got drunk for the first time....I was around 14 I think, and wasn't really sure HOW much you had to drink, long story short I drank almost a whole 5th of Jack danniels by myself....I believe I was blowin chunks for a good 2 hours after that. Even sense than I can't even handle the smell of that ****:o

310Rduner
07-22-2004, 01:46 AM
haha.... I'm such a square. I've never been drunk... I've never even approached a buzz.. :eek2: The only thing I do crazy is download entirely tooo much pr0n!:rolleyes:

batgeek
07-22-2004, 01:58 AM
craziest thing i've done?

well it all starts out with this hooker in Bangkok....ummmm wait, some of y'all are too young to read this.

i'll save it for a fire side story, so next time any of y'all catch me at a GNCC or exriders ride, just come up to me and ask me about the "WILDEST 36 HOUR LIBERTY IN BANGKOK". :D

Punk'd
07-22-2004, 02:25 AM
Umm my whole life is crazyness so lets see.. Uhh.. The time me and my friends took a 2 liter bottle of gas and lit it on fire in the woods inside our fort (we were like 9) and BOOM! everything started catching fire and we pissed all over it trying to put it out! ROFL ahh good times and there are many more but im to tired to type.. l8a:p

trick450r
07-22-2004, 06:29 AM
we didnt get in trouble but it scared the chit out of me lol....one day my friend and i decided to take a can of spray paint put it on the railroad tracks and light it....well wwe did that for a while untill i decided to chuck it against the wall i did so untill it started leaking. Then i lit the leaky par on fire and it spray out a fire ball the funny thing was it wouldn't go out!! that was cool untill i hear a voice on top of the bridge "he kids get the hell out hear"!! i was like oh chit so i grap this burning can and chuck it down the tracks so the fire goes out then i remember my back pack is on the other side of the bridge so i run and grab it get out on the road with my friend and we walk normal all the way home. We get about half way and my thumb starts killing me i look down at it and i see second degree burns all over my thumb complete with blisters from picking up th burning can and throwing it!! i fully suspected when we came out from the bridge to see cops but no one was their!! wierd.....and also i've done worse but i dont was to give anyone ne ideas lol :blah:

trick450r
07-22-2004, 06:32 AM
oh i got another one the time my dad and i barly escaped being arrested for riding the quads on the road....we got cought at around 60 mph in a 25 mph zone haha lol and driving unregistered vehicles, endangering pedestrians, endangering a minor and so on.....we still do it tho that incedent just coused us to make a deal, cops get on us you go one way i go the other they wont catch either of us!!

popo
07-22-2004, 06:53 AM
One time at band camp.... something about a flute.

p@iNn3ck
07-22-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by popo
One time at band camp.... something about a flute.

hahahahaha...... ewwwwwwwww:eek2:

K_Banger125
07-22-2004, 01:25 PM
one of the craziest things ive ever done is when i was drunk the day after the forth and had fireworks left over...me and some friends where driving around shooting roman candles at cars and we went past a parked car and i shot it and my luck it was a state cop...we drove up through the woods but he didnt chase us but it was pretty crazy :p

MrTrendy1
07-22-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by kawasaki_ridah
nope had a good buzz a bunch of times tho. well i dont think i was drunk those times?? i always think of drunk as getting very sick.

Don't feel alone there bud. I didn't get drunk for the first time til I was 22. Which then it wasn't really on purpose, but when your best friend's wife is the bartender and they aren't charging for drinks. Well, needless to say, I didn't stop when I knew I should have.

Zingnut
07-22-2004, 01:36 PM
I college I out ran the police on my crotch rocket in town. It was the stupidest thing I ever did and do not think in anyway that it is cool now or at anytime in my life. (I was wearing my helmet at least)

redrider69
07-22-2004, 01:51 PM
prolly the crazyiest thing ie dun was ..... i was at a little get together where we were ridin all day and then we had a big partythat night and i was drunk and someone dared me to ride to the lil market and get some food but i had to do it in tha nude so the 300 had a cobra so it was loud as hell so its like a 5 mile ride so get on hed off to the market run in grab some stuff and try to pay for it and he wont let me cause i was naked and im arguing wit him and a cop comes in to refill his coffee so im like ohh chit so i take the food hop on the bike and take off i get about half way to the house with the cop on my *** and the fo wheely dies its outta gas so im costing i cost it to the woods and run in the woods and i had to walk back in the woods wasted and thats scary but the fuzz never caught me and i got 50 bucks for it

JDiablo
07-22-2004, 02:43 PM
o man,i do alot of crazy stuff,but not one of the craziest,but a funny,is in the winter time,we go by a highway and there is lots of cover from trees and stuff,and we do this thing called powershots,were you run up to the car and wail it at them,rofl the best part is hearing the sound of the snowball hit the car...another one is when we had bottle rockets,and we were shoting them at random things and my friend got burnt but the sparks off the wick and he dropped it,and it hit a house ,omg so funny those people came chasing us like hell though:macho

roostin_dale
07-22-2004, 02:56 PM
ohhh boy... I could go on forever

I cant name just one thing...

1-Got in a fight in front of a police station:rolleyes:

2-Got chitfaced and me and my friends took the Newspaper van.

3-me and my friends had 8 sticks of roman candles, and a bonfire. We stood in a circle and threw all them in the fire...yes, i still have scars.

4-Tried to jump off a 2-story house and catch/hold onto some "monkey bars"( i was running from some guys)...resulted in 10 stiches in my chin.

5-When I was 13 I told some high school guys i could kick their azzes......no, i couldn't.

6-ummmm, high speed police chase- enough said about that

7-me and my friend burnt his garage down using illigal stuff

8-During study hall i got bored and excused myself from class, i rode back into class with a scooter from outside parkinglot.

9-I was chitfaced again, i wlaked into a bar and tried to purchase alcohool, i am only 15.

10-I was chitfaced again, I was in another town and didnt know where I was...so I staid at the persons house.

11-I have many more stories, that i shouldn't tell on the internet, :o

Toadz400
07-22-2004, 03:12 PM
I've never smoked, drank, or done drugs. Never go to any parties, never do anything illegal...unless you considering driving your '87 Subaru GL through your trails in 5th gear, trying to get faster everytime illegal.

The only thing illegal that I've done is something that I wouldn't get in trouble for, the girl who's 18 would though;) .

devildriver422
07-22-2004, 05:43 PM
kk ppl will get pissed cuz theyre related to quads but 1.ran from a cop down a main rd 2.stole a car we found in the woods(perfect condition b4 we found it but we took it thru the trails to get it out and the oil pan cracked and it died) and 3.messed up and rode my quad around at 1 AM and some guy called cops but we had alrdy left...

bulkdriverlp
07-22-2004, 08:16 PM
from 18 to 23 was pretty cool wish i could relive it,
there was a pizza place i worked at where the owner had a 3 bedroom house above it where we would party every nite after work. wed get drunk and piss on cars down in the parking lot over the belcony, squirt mustard and ketchup packet all over their windows.

partied in a apartment complex once, the chick pissed us off so we let off a fire extenquisher off in the hall at 3 am and left, she got in trouble, haha.

drove drunk after partying all nite and bought beer from a grociery store when i was only 20, crossed the center line smashed a mail box on the driver side of my truck and had to force my door open. just so happened when i was trying to flee the scene a cop drove by (busted)

at a party one time me and my buddy had a good tolerence built up so we could out party the rest, when our boss passed out we shaved his eyebrows off and took perminate marker to his face and legs and taped his wrists around the door knob to the bathroom door, wow he was pissed, all employees did it so he could prove who did it or fire us all, that was funny.

well thats enough there were plenty more thou!

Honda400exrox
08-01-2004, 07:20 PM
im honda400exrox lil bro i have done bad: got my friends togeather and found some kids and c who was the strongest in fist fights i got my ***** kicked from a big dutch kid i got 2nd. threw rocks at a house window than ran to skool then the guy pointed us out. snek out of class and take the hi jump crash mat under a balcony and jump on it. been suspended alot of times. been in alot of fights. broke into a abannded house. put gas on the road and lit it up. soak a straw bail with gas and shot raman candles at it. had a roman candle fight. wen i was 8 me and my cuzin were throwin rocks at cars that drove by and we nailed a undercover cops window ( ran like he!! but got caught) 2 guys were playing gutars in there house they were bout 20 and we yelled u suck and they chased us 4 a bout a km. im only 13

ThyJuGGaLo
08-01-2004, 07:33 PM
in march a few years ago i got drunk at a friends house and we decided to go cow tippin. we had to cross a big creek. only way across is to climb across a limb. the first two cross no problem. me, i get up there, i fall right in. totally chitfaced. remember this is in like march so it was F'n Cold. this pasture wasn't ours and we saw a car coming so we ran. they jumped across the creek onto a lil peninsula deal. i thought i had another step, wrong, fell into the creek again. on the way back me and my friend just decided to go swimming lol. we also walked through a field singing "louie louie", from animal house, i had a bottle of hot damn, he had a bottle of black berry brandy we got all kinds of f'ed up. Not crazy but its a cool lil story.

babycakes
08-01-2004, 07:34 PM
Well.... I've done just about everything! Except for any kind of lesbo action! sucks to hear that, huh guys? haha... Been drunk about 1000 times... (maybe) stoned... a few others... got petty theft for being with friends that stole x mas lights from lawns.. that sucked doing community service.... Put my car into a bridge and broke my arms... put up with alot of bull**** (that's another story) played king of the hill this last winter on a snow pile that was actually hard as ice... luckily didn't get hurt... threw bottle rockets into a bon fire... (that was dumb!!!) i dont' know, i've done alot of stupid stuff in my life, but it was all worth it!!!! Something to think back on when i'm old and no fun!

cheetah
08-01-2004, 07:43 PM
I'm 17 and have never drank a drop either. I feel I don't need the stuff, but there was one night my cousin and I took an old mattress and propped it up with a board in the middle of the road around a blind turn. There wasn't any ditches or anything for people to get hurt on. No one ever hit it, but brakes were locked up.

Tommy 17
08-01-2004, 07:50 PM
one of the stupidest things i've ever done was one of the big bottle rockets... broke the stick of it lit it and threw it on the ground... noone knew which way it was goin to go and ended up missing us by about 15 ft...

pretty stupid...

i've also done some really stupid things with home made explosives but we won't even go there:o :p

400exrules
08-01-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by babycakes
Well.... I've done just about everything! Except for any kind of lesbo action!

AWWW D*MN! .......hmm u could go further into detail ;)

theTman
08-01-2004, 07:54 PM
worst thing i prob ever did was thro a paintball agaisnt the bathroom wall in school..and got suspended...:p

ny300exrider
08-01-2004, 08:13 PM
im only 15 but i really dont think i ever want to be "chitfaced" people say its fun and all but it just seems stupid to me. im never gonna ever touch cigs or weed either. of course ill have the occasional drink but it seems dumb and gets you in trouble. and to me doing crazy things when you can remember it the next day is more fun. fireworks and quads pulling sleds on the snowy roads is always fun:)

JR3
08-01-2004, 09:27 PM
i have enough fun sober but i got to the woods parties and chit wit friends we 1 time hated a teacher she was a huge ****** to us the whole year so we all pissed in a jug:huh and we drove by her house and threw it thru her fron window weve done some explosions and chit but its all fun

400exrules
08-01-2004, 09:30 PM
i remember once like over a year ago some guy posted on here that he stole a stick of dynamite from a miner or somethin and he lit it and blew a crater in the ground..lmao anyone else remember that? who was that guy

TGW_400ex
08-01-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
im only 15 but i really dont think i ever want to be "chitfaced" people say its fun and all but it just seems stupid to me. im never gonna ever touch cigs or weed either. of course ill have the occasional drink but it seems dumb and gets you in trouble. and to me doing crazy things when you can remember it the next day is more fun. fireworks and quads pulling sleds on the snowy roads is always fun:)

gettin chitfaced is alrite but i dont think its really worth it all alcohol is discusting tasting and liquer burns plus tastes bad like a week a go we were campin out and i took 10 shots of this scotch chit and the hole next day my troat bothered me

DEAL
08-01-2004, 09:43 PM
Passed out in pretty much every imaginable spot. Told off a police officer when I was loaded .. (Don't remember it haha). Hit people with beer bottles in party brawls.... ahh and the list goes on.

400ex28
08-01-2004, 09:53 PM
me and my freind thew mud balls at cars driving down the street...
Painted a big stripe down my grandpas new car hehe
lit a table on fire during a wedding...
knocked a weddign cake over... good times....
jumped off my house onto a trampoline

bluebaron
08-01-2004, 10:18 PM
paintballing teachers houses, got in about three different car chases, was with some freinds and pulled people over(had some strobe lights on the car), got drunk many a time, broke someones car window at a party, never smoked the reefer, and hope i never will, went swimming in a gravel pit about 2 weeks before somekids whoo were swimming and found a dead body tied to a axle right where the swimming spot was, i glad i dint go swiming there when it was, and more stuff, thats nothing about whats to come, seeing that i just turn 16;)

sly400ex
08-01-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
one of the stupidest things i've ever done was one of the big bottle rockets... broke the stick of it lit it and threw it on the ground... noone knew which way it was goin to go and ended up missing us by about 15 ft...

Insanity:rolleyes:

Bobbs07
08-01-2004, 10:53 PM
popped 6 vicoden 500mg sp? not sure if thats right but ya. I did it on are school lunch break and came back and within about a half hour i was in fifth hour and lets just say i wasnt doing good... cant belive i didnt get caught..:eek2: I have done alot more very stupid stuff thats not worth bringing up. :o ..

zephead400ex
08-02-2004, 09:01 AM
I plead the 5th:devil:

Honda400exrox
08-02-2004, 09:26 AM
i dont do drugs just weed. im honda400exrox lil bro at the moment im 13 and i have been drunk couple times

RH1N08d9
08-02-2004, 10:45 AM
fireworks, go carts, atv's and alchohol don't mix! the other day, we took a crap in a ziplock bag (friends idea!) and then put bottle rockets in the bag! I don't think I was really part of that though, I just stood on the side and laughed my ***** off.

2001-400ex'er
08-02-2004, 11:24 AM
Ive done alot of stupid stuff but i just wanted to mention this..... My brother went on a field trip to six flags and before they left they all grapped a buncha ketchup packets so on the ride home they kept throwing them out the window and they would splatter on cars. ( 70 MPH) well after a while of doin that they were about to throw another one out untill they realized it was a State Trooper. Yes, he pulled the school bus over and made them all get out... since everyone was doin it no one got in trouble. hehe

SmokinEX
08-02-2004, 11:41 AM
drank 2 courts of vodka for our grad concert between 9am - 10am , 1 was stright ( unrememberd) got in fights with kids, then janitors , teachers , principles, an cops , really stupid , and i dont think the cops were to impressed cuz when i woke up in lockup the cell was full of blood and my nose was broke :rolleyes:

Chanman420q
08-02-2004, 07:28 PM
everoyne knows aroind holloween, people put corn stocks on there lamp posts, well we light them on fire:p

that and the coolest thing ive prolly ever seen was when we dumped prolly 8 gallons of gas in a sewer grate, then lit it, uda thought an atomic bomb went off. ive never seen such a big mushroom cloud.

i could go on but some things we were sworn ever to bring up again;)

MrTrendy1
08-03-2004, 07:54 AM
Have not done this yet and probably won't but still sounds like something good.

Take a 55 gallon drum and fill it up with water. Then lean it against someones front door you don't like. Knock, run.

The main idea here is to use their water hose to fill it up. Irony at its greatest!

Chanman420q
08-03-2004, 03:59 PM
actually a drum full of piss or old milk sounds a bit better:D

MrTrendy1
08-03-2004, 06:00 PM
Hmm, 55 gallons of piss. That will have to take some major drinking or a large group of pissers. Milk would be horrible, they would never get that smell out.

TGW_400ex
08-03-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by MrTrendy1
Hmm, 55 gallons of piss. That will have to take some major drinking or a large group of pissers. Milk would be horrible, they would never get that smell out.

and that much milk would cost some $$$

Ericthered rdr
08-03-2004, 07:33 PM
Hmmm lets see... the stupidest thing I have ever done was knock up at dancer:huh :eek2:

Drugs, alcohol all that stupid stuff.
Now I live a happy family life no time for the stupid stuff.

TGW_400ex
08-03-2004, 07:58 PM
Once I blew up a mailbox and accidentally killed a woman and her baby

Oh wait that was butterfly affect my bad

WOracing
08-03-2004, 08:01 PM
i was drunk and tackled 4 mailboxes and took a piss on a white lexus, broke into a house and did stuff...ill stop here

K_Banger125
08-03-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
Once I blew up a mailbox and accidentally killed a woman and her baby
Oh wait that was butterfly affect my bad :eek2:

did't you knock up a dog:huh
oh wait that was a movie i was watching:eek2:

ScrnNmsSUCK
08-03-2004, 09:10 PM
took my grandma car (an old oldsmobile) over a 2 foot lauch ramp at 45mph....Ive never seen a car catch so much air in my life. to make it even better i had a cast on my driving leg, i had 2 people on top of the car and one hanging out of the passenger window. I also had to drive down a 7 ft wide trail to get to the ramp. What a night.....

ScrnNmsSUCK
08-03-2004, 09:10 PM
took my grandma car (an old oldsmobile) over a 2 foot lauch ramp at 45mph....Ive never seen a car catch so much air in my life. to make it even better i had a cast on my driving leg, i had 2 people on top of the car and one hanging out of the passenger window. I also had to drive down a 7 ft wide trail to get to the ramp. What a night.....

sparky450AR
08-03-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by 250EXpwns
you only live once right?:D

drink to that one....brotha

lol
08-06-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
i dont do drugs just weed. im honda400exrox lil bro at the moment im 13 and i have been drunk couple times

u no what, this comment comes from a real ignorant person, that first sentence totally just gave away how stupid u are.

i'm pretty straight besides one time with alcohol which was a real mistake, cigars=real mistake, egging=real mistake gettin chased wit quads= stupid yet a lil bit fun :(

fireworks and streakin wit naked grls= mad fun :p :) :D

08-06-2004, 02:34 PM
getting into fights and getting chased by cops. dont wanna say much more because my brother is on the site

MY450R
08-06-2004, 02:43 PM
you dont wanna know
i caught a peepin tom outside my window and i
well you know
and i got in a lot of trouble because i didnt call the cops till afterward and the guy denied the whole thing
said he was just walking by
well at least i got mine
bang bang in the knee caps
what a sweet revenge now hes not walkin anywhere without a cane
i better not say anymore
and ive always lived in nice neighborhoods too
just goes to show ya no matter where you are bad things happen to good people

sparky450AR
08-07-2004, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by MY450R
you dont wanna know
i caught a peepin tom outside my window and i
well you know
and i got in a lot of trouble because i didnt call the cops till afterward and the guy denied the whole thing
said he was just walking by
well at least i got mine
bang bang in the knee caps
what a sweet revenge now hes not walkin anywhere without a cane
i better not say anymore
and ive always lived in nice neighborhoods too
just goes to show ya no matter where you are bad things happen to good people

:huh Im pretty sober right now, but that makes no sence.

310Rduner
08-07-2004, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by sparky450AR
:huh Im pretty sober right now, but that makes no sence.

Sounds like he caught a prie...er I mean peeping tom outside his window, and shot him in the knee caps?

FatBoy Racing
08-07-2004, 04:19 AM
I married a nut-job

dpizz450
08-07-2004, 11:54 AM

how retarded are you? 13 and smokin weed? yea im 15 goin to be a sophmore and i smoke a pretty good bit but i didnt start till i was atleast a freshmen. o well hope you get caught

TGW_400ex
08-07-2004, 12:05 PM

if you do weed you do drugs dumbazz

dpizz450
08-07-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
if you do weed you do drugs dumbazz

im sure hes meaning that weed isnt that bad of a drug and that he doesnt do X or coke or anything like that....cant really die from weed

APK400exRacer
08-07-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
im sure hes meaning that weed isnt that bad of a drug and that he doesnt do X or coke or anything like that....cant really die from weed

no but it does kill brain cells.

WOracing
08-07-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by APK400exRacer
no but it does kill brain cells.

bahahaha

08-07-2004, 07:10 PM
310Rduner
the bat in your avatar is awesome