PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had jail time or probation?

roostin_dale
07-21-2004, 10:50 PM
dont let this thread get out of hand...just wondering...and what for if you have?

I'll wait before I explain what I did. I need to see if this thread will even go over well or not:o

rollie
07-21-2004, 10:54 PM
did you shoot that idiot that tried to steal your quad!!!?:eek: :grr: :mad: that makes me sooo mad that someone tried to do that he deserves a good shot!!

i havent done anything but ive been in trouble with the cops a few times

roostin_dale
07-21-2004, 10:56 PM
lol, no i didn't shoot anyone...

I use to be a real troublemaker....i straightend myself up here about 5 months ago though:) Court sucks

batgeek
07-21-2004, 10:57 PM
yes and yes.

not very proud of it.

Mxjunkie
07-21-2004, 10:57 PM
i use to be a big big trouble maker, had comunity serivice and crap no jail time or anything :o

roostin_dale
07-21-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
i use to be a big big trouble maker, had comunity serivice and crap no jail time or anything :o

yesssss....it sucks majorly...

I had 8 months probation, 50 hrs community service, had to visit the jailhouse (didnt stay, had to see what it would be like if i kept it up), court dates....man, i was a jackazz....

07-21-2004, 11:02 PM
oh some great imes at school..fireworks at cars...slapping girls on the ***:eek: lol all in all i just got yelled at

Mxjunkie
07-21-2004, 11:02 PM
yup, makes me wonder why i did all the things i use to do, thank god i strightened up, i think my dad stopping the racing and riding did it

Nausty
07-21-2004, 11:10 PM
probation:o

Syrus
07-21-2004, 11:16 PM
i had 1 year probation, 40 hours of community service, $400 fine and 2 charges of mischieve (sp) They were askin for jail time, but i didnt get it.

user101
07-21-2004, 11:36 PM
ive been to juvenile hall for fighting at school...but it was cool cuz im firends with all the cops and they sent me to one of the deputies offices and the kid i fought had to go wherever they send u to

07-21-2004, 11:48 PM
so what did you guys do?

brian-250
07-21-2004, 11:48 PM
I would have my own fourm.:o :( im a real jackass sometimes.:o

hondarider2006
07-22-2004, 12:55 AM
got cought with drugs in 7th grade...and got some community service out of it. I have cleaned up sense than, but no jail time or probation for me

Punk'd
07-22-2004, 01:37 AM
Rico........... Pappy............

YOU GOT SUM SPLAYIN TO DO!!!!!

:blah: :D

Cole Trane
07-22-2004, 04:11 AM
I've had both and they both SUCK!

trick450r
07-22-2004, 06:13 AM
nothing over here...just more then one firm scolding from the parents! I try not to get in anytrouble becuse one slip up and the 450r gets a for sale sign at the bottom of the driveway!! i did get suspened for threatening to kill someone a few years back :blah:

popo
07-22-2004, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by batgeek
yes and yes.

not very proud of it.

And your picture is still on the walls in post offices. :D

popo
07-22-2004, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by brian-250
im a real jackass sometimes.:o

No....... really! all in favor say "I"

Meek your turn....

trick450r
07-22-2004, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by hondarider2006
got cought with drugs in 7th grade...and got some community service out of it. I have cleaned up sense than, but no jail time or probation for me

http://img49.exs.cx/img49/8360/areyouthatstupid.jpg

brian-250
07-22-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by popo
No....... really! all in favor say "I"

Meek your turn....

that wasent needed.:(

polarisbabe468
07-22-2004, 11:33 AM
probation n community serivice :p

07-22-2004, 11:43 AM
I"ve had both.....:(

Pappy
07-22-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I"ve had both.....:(

i saw the pictures...and you deserved it:devil: poor sheep:(

roostin_dale
07-22-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

lmfao!

brian-250
07-22-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

EWWW, im never getting near him again.:eek2: :devil:

Pappy
07-22-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by brian-250
EWWW, im never getting near him again.:eek2: :devil:

we all know your sheep are all stump broke so who are you kidding:eek2:

sly400ex
07-22-2004, 01:56 PM
After going to court for over a year, a bench trial etc. ,I am now on the probation list:(

I'm on probation for 2 years, have to see a probation officer every month for the next two years too. I owe about $3500 in fines etc and have to do 15 days of work for the county too.

I made it all the way to 27 without any major probs, and then this happens, and it' on my record for life:(

Believe it or now, I was found guilty of a felony for punching somee guy that started a fight with me.....:rolleyes:

sly400ex
07-22-2004, 01:57 PM
Don't do stupid/bad things in life, you'll pay in the end.:o

Chanman420q
07-22-2004, 02:01 PM
40hours communitiy service, jail tour, 2 jury dutys, probation for 1 year, somethin 6 months, where if i f' up i do go to jail, which would have been for 3-9years.

3 accounts of Reckless endangerment to the 2nd degree...

i got lucky but didnt do any 'actual' jail time

Jingle 11
07-22-2004, 02:03 PM

pot??

JDiablo
07-22-2004, 02:15 PM
none and none thank god,i've been in trouble with the cops though,got arrested for vandilism and he took me and three friends in and our parents had to come and pick us up,lets just say i don't want to go through that again

roostin_dale
07-22-2004, 02:43 PM
ive got in trouvle for many things, drugs, alcohol, fighting, vandilism, etc. etc.

The time for fighting I had to go to an anger management class:devil: ..every monday for like 2 months. It was actually fun, everyone in there was a badazz and they could have all kicked my *** if they wanted to!---That was the only fun thing about getting in trouble all the time....

trick450r
07-22-2004, 03:14 PM
i've never gotten arrested my friends have for hard core **** but i stay out of the way of the law....dont take this to heart that i dont do anythinng illegal :D lets see what my friends have done

Matt-
1) arrested for having alcohal in school 7th grade
2) again arrested for having alcohal in school in 8 th grade
3) nope not alkohal this time but he did lie on the stand
Tim-
1) alcohal in school
2) im not sure but somehow he got to 4th strike by freshamn year lol
3) Robbing a liqeur store (funny part is he did it once then went back and tried it again needless to say.....)
Rob-
1) who th F@ck knows lets say everything
Cory-
1) robbed the liquer store with tim also was drinking all day in school
2) insubordintaion
3) i dont know but hes under house arrest
Lauren
1) got cought with heroione, cocaine,pot,acid, and lcd in her system ALL AT ONCE!!!! sad thing is shes so hot!!

These kids arent all direct friends closer to aquiatences cept matt hes cool!!

redroost85
07-22-2004, 03:16 PM
Nope. Nothing for me....no jail, probation....not even a speeding ticket. But, I can bet you all that I have come closer to all of those things than all of you combined. For whatever reason, I have never got in that kind of trouble...(knock on wood):cool:

hondarider2006
07-22-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Jingle 11
pot??

yup....

bulkdriverlp
07-22-2004, 08:25 PM
3 days in the clink for drunk drivin, had a restricted licence for a year, wont happen again!!!:devil:

sam the brave
07-22-2004, 08:37 PM
i shot some rich kid in the head with a paint ball gun when he did not hav e mask on cops said it was atempted murder and i would go to jail if i did not tell the truth
i threw a snow bal at a car and had to sepnd a day at the local police station but nothing other than that

Quad18star
07-22-2004, 09:33 PM
I spent the night in a slammer once .... cuz I was a little too intoxicated to make it home on my own and Had no one to come get me out of jail , so the cops figured they'd just let me sobber up over night . I was also underage at the time . I got to ride in the wagon with about 8 other people ( it hink it was anyways) . They even cuffed us cuz they thought maybe we'd starting fighting and stuff ... cuffed my wrists and chained my legs to the wagon's seat .

Quad18star
07-22-2004, 09:37 PM
I have also forgot to mentioned that the cops Hog tied me one time while trying to break up a fight .... I felt someone grab me on the shoulder and turn around and shoved the person .... needless to say it was a cop and he threw me to the ground and hog tied my arms and legs together and threw me into his cruiser . He didn't charge me cuz he gave me the chance to explain myself and I think my bloody face proved I thought I was gunan get jumped once again . Cop arent too gentle that for sure .... getting hog tied SUCKSand it hurts if you aint flexible !!!!

ewalker302
07-22-2004, 10:08 PM
Only spent one night in jail and it did suck.

DUI .232

:bandit:

JR3
07-22-2004, 10:09 PM
nope but ive come close it helps when ur neighbor is a seargent and u ride quads with him

Jingle 11
07-22-2004, 10:19 PM
yup....

that sux bro.

CEET400ex
07-22-2004, 10:29 PM
No real "time" or probation ...just bein arrested for skateboarding on a public sidewalk & street. How fing stupid is that?....cops around here are ignortant..Well...most of them :rolleyes:

Nausty
07-22-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by sam the brave
i shot some rich kid in the head with a paint ball gun when he did not hav e mask on cops said it was atempted murder and i would go to jail if i did not tell the truth
i threw a snow bal at a car and had to sepnd a day at the local police station but nothing other than that

cops ****ing lie, if you get it trouble they always say "Tell the truth, we'll go easier on you! " "don't lie to me, just tell me what else you did ect, ect." Most of the time they are just trying to get you in more trouble. If your already caught and your in trouble just keep your mouth shut. Same goes for interrogation, don't say a damn thing!

Now its something minor and you might get off i'd just give em' respect and not lie but once it goes so far just shut your mouth. They are trying to get you in more **** or they want more evidence so they can take you in.

dpizz450
07-23-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by trick450r
i did get suspened for threatening to kill someone a few years back :blah:

me to lol

Tommy 17
07-23-2004, 09:08 AM
i've never got a fine, never been in jail, never been to court...

i did get pulled over for speeding on the wya home from a rausch ride doing 85 in a 55 construction zone with no lights on but i lied to the cop about wrecking my 406 and said i was hurt and tryin to get home and he believed me!:D

i have done alot of illegal stuff but u just have to be smart about it... and not get caught

jsquare76
07-23-2004, 12:58 PM
got thrown in the drunk a few times, the funny thing is i am a really calm drunk. loud friends.

trick450r
07-23-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
me to lol

what exactly did you do, some kid was shoving me and i said "if you do it again i'll punch you so hard the last thing you'll see is the back of your head"

07-23-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
what exactly did you do, some kid was shoving me and i said "if you do it again i'll punch you so hard the last thing you'll see is the back of your head" how did you get caught? did he go & "tell" or something?

trick450r
07-23-2004, 06:36 PM
no the teacher was right their shes like "WHAT DID I JUST HEAR" and the kid was like it was sean it was sean i was oh **** ima kill you and she heard that one too and that was it lol

gratzracing24
07-23-2004, 08:18 PM
Should be getting community service preety soon for a speeding ticket

ny300exrider
07-23-2004, 09:38 PM
nothing more than some run ins with the police for bmx biking, street riding on ledges and rails and stuff, almost got in trouble for doing stuppid things(graffiti) on abonded stuff in the quad pit but i will never ever pick up a can of paint again

WhiteBros400ex
07-23-2004, 10:58 PM
Heres my list

1)7th grade got in trob for giving people lessons how to break into the lockers for $5 a person
2)8th grade threw a kid off the stage through a lunch table
3)freshmen year at the end of the first day i gave the principle of the middle school the finger got 3 days and a harassment fine.
4)middle of the year got in so many fights total of i think it was 73 days suspension all most had to repeat 9th grade
5)at the end of the year my little brother who is 6 years old at the time rides the high school bus because he goes to the charter school.Well while i was arporaching my bus i heard screaming and yelling and i got on the bus and it turns out a gym teacher from the middle school was screamign in my bothers face and he was balling his eyes out, so i got off the bus went up to the guy asked him nicely what happend the guy fliped threw me onthe ground i punched him right in the mouth and about 20 min later 5 cop cars came into the school parking lot and i got aressted and it was the last day of school this happened so my first 10 days of school this year i wasnt there.
6)got in trouble for a fight this year
7)been to court idk how many times and only won 1 times

But never have been introb for drugs or alchool just fights and stupid sh@@ mostly.

WhiteBros400ex
07-23-2004, 11:02 PM
o 4 got the 81 hours comuity service for givign the finger to the school secuirty gaurd lol for giving me a bad look, and 40 hours i still have to do for ridding in my deleveopment road way to get to my freinds house.

MichaelS693
07-23-2004, 11:22 PM
hmmm a night in the drunk tank lol

250rmike
07-24-2004, 03:07 PM
probation till i was 18 60 hours of community service and had to pay 2300 or so yea it sucks but live and learn right

86350x
07-25-2004, 07:22 PM
Yep, and no comment...........

outacontrol31
07-25-2004, 10:41 PM
the only thing i have gotton in trouble for that the cops were involved, (besides driving tickets) was when a kid through a rock at my truck i had just gotton 2 weeks before, and i got out of the truck as he through another rockand hit the windshield, and i picked up a rock and through it at him, it hit his hand so hard it broke his hand, (used to be a baseball pitcher) later the cops come to my house and want to talk to me cause the kids parents wanted to make it look like a ratial hate crime cause he was mexican. it was a bunch of bs but all i got was iss cause it happened on school grounds. thats all i can think of fer now but later on more's bound to happen:rolleyes:

dbsbl1
07-25-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17

i have done alot of illegal stuff but u just have to be smart about it... and not get caught

Exactly...

I was quite the klepto in my younger days. There wasn't much that I couldn't get out of a store. Not sure if I should be proud of that or not but I gave it up. I can't really afford to risk getting caught anymore.

WhiteBros400ex
07-26-2004, 12:30 AM
Trouble just plan old sucks ne more and i have been tryign to stay out of it latly,cause the less fines i have the more money into the quad i am paying about 1500 worth of fines just for this school year:grr: :(

jsyi
07-26-2004, 07:19 AM
Been arrested 3 times. My most recent got me 30 days in jail, 3 years probation, 300 hours of community service, and $132,000 of restitution. Hopefully I dont get in anymore trouble. Pretty bad for only being 20. Oh well time to straighten up.

07-26-2004, 08:21 AM
I am 4 1/2 years into my life sentence with no chance of parole. I committed one of the worst crimes a guy can do, I got married. :(

250rmike
07-26-2004, 09:06 AM
lmao getting married worst jail time ever(well from what i hear)

Who says men don't remember anniversaries ?
A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in their bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wiped a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee. "What's the matter, dear?", she whispers as she steps into the room . "Why are you down here at this time of night?" The husband looks up from his coffee, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and you were only 16?" he asks solemnly. The wife is touched to tears thinking that her husband is so caring sensitive. "Yes, I do" she replies. The husband paused. The words were not coming easily. "Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car making love?" "Yes, I remember" said the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him. The husband continued... "Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, ''Either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years?'" "I remember that too" she replied softly. He wiped another tear from his cheek and said...... "I would have got out today."

jsyi what the he11 did you do blow someones house up

SmokinEX
07-26-2004, 09:07 AM
i'v been to the drunk tank bout 5 times, 4 underage drinkin fines (just finished 165 community hours, but only worked 50 of them :D ) and a few fines from the bike..

TRX45OR
07-26-2004, 09:22 AM
WELL 4 TIMES FOR ME FIRST DIVERSON, THEN PROBATION, THEN HOUSE ARREST A COUPLE NIGHTS IN THE CLINK LOTS OF COMM. SEV. ALL FOR MIP AND POSS. OF MARJ. AS YOU CAN SEE IT KEPT GETTING WORSE BECAUSE I KEPT FAILING PISS TESTS. BUT HAVEN'T BEEN IN TROUBLE FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS NOW, KNOCK ON WOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

TC426EX
07-26-2004, 09:22 AM
Had some jail time and non active probation... Back in the day when I used to smokie smoke smoke.... Dont do that anymore since I got a good government job now....

07-26-2004, 10:16 AM
mike..that joke was HILARIOUS!

diesel-mech
07-26-2004, 10:20 AM
I'll get back to you on this thread in a couple weeks, I'm awaiting a verdict.:eek:

acold7dusta
07-26-2004, 10:41 AM
yea ive done alot of illegal stuff too...never caught

ScrnNmsSUCK
07-26-2004, 02:21 PM
been suspened about 6 or 7 times this school yr....like13 days of oss and over 20 days of iss....i almost got charged with gta, breaking and entering....thank god our aliby came through ;)

JDiablo
07-26-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by jsyi
Been arrested 3 times. My most recent got me 30 days in jail, 3 years probation, 300 hours of community service, and $132,000 of restitution. Hopefully I dont get in anymore trouble. Pretty bad for only being 20. Oh well time to straighten up.

wat the *** did you do?lol:eek2:

Rootar
07-26-2004, 08:53 PM
for some reason i can talk my way out of anything witht he cops lately (or out run) but the last time i was took in was the 7th grade b/c this b*t*h slap me like 4 da*m times and i told her but she did it agin so i threw her on the ground jumped on her and beat the hell out of her she was like missin a couple of teeth and her braces were thrashed(so were my knuckles but ..) yea i coudlnt talk my self out of that one but the most recent encounter i was skatien in the hospital parking lot kickfilping this 7 stair and this fat *** security guardrolled up on his gaolf cart he told me he was gonna have to give me a ticket so i threw him the bird and hauled *** (them gaolf carts are pretty dang fast he was tailin me the whole time

diesel-mech
07-26-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Rootar
for some reason i can talk my way out of anything witht he cops lately (or out run) but the last time i was took in was the 7th grade b/c this b*t*h slap me like 4 da*m times and i told her but she did it agin so i threw her on the ground jumped on her and beat the hell out of her she was like missin a couple of teeth and her braces were thrashed(so were my knuckles but ..) yea i coudlnt talk my self out of that one but the most recent encounter i was skatien in the hospital parking lot kickfilping this 7 stair and this fat *** security guardrolled up on his gaolf cart he told me he was gonna have to give me a ticket so i threw him the bird and hauled *** (them gaolf carts are pretty dang fast he was tailin me the whole time

Dude you beat up a girl???

Thats total BS! you deserve to be in jail!:mad: Don't tell me you couldn't have walked away from her! I don't care what she did to you, you don't hit woman!:grr:

JUSTINcredible
07-26-2004, 11:11 PM
most ive got is 6 months probation and 2 weeks house arrest just cuz my mom told the court that i was always going out with my friends and never came home..:o

PismoGuy400
07-27-2004, 12:09 AM
i spent over 5 years of my life skateboarding...just recently stopped after a broken ankle, and better things to do.

had 4 tickets first 35 bucks, last 189 bucks.. ouch.

vandalism..15 hours community service ( i think) ..witness picked me and my friend out of a yearbook.. ..pri*k

ran from cops several times.. never caught the times i ran.. guess i should have an more often.

nearly caught for setting a garbage can on fire.. but we ran.. phew.

nothin to bad..never any serious trouble, no time or probation.

devildriver422
07-27-2004, 01:16 AM
2 nights ago we were walkin around a town with a curfew of 10...it was 4 AM n we saw 5 cops n every one of them tried to stop us...running is good...we had our quads parked about 1/4 mile away where we left them to walk around...got on and left n got home np

kwatts400
07-27-2004, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by 86350x
Yep, and no comment...........

yep, same here!

JDiablo
07-27-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by PismoGuy400
i spent over 5 years of my life skateboarding...just recently stopped after a broken ankle, and better things to do.

had 4 tickets first 35 bucks, last 189 bucks.. ouch.

vandalism..15 hours community service ( i think) ..witness picked me and my friend out of a yearbook.. ..pri*k

ran from cops several times.. never caught the times i ran.. guess i should have an more often.

nearly caught for setting a garbage can on fire.. but we ran.. phew.

nothin to bad..never any serious trouble, no time or probation.

lol your not the only one that lite a garbage can on fire with all paper and chit in it:devil:

07-27-2004, 03:49 PM
can u get probation for ridin your 4 wheeler on the road??.. cuz i did :huh also got a 180 dollar fine, DANG! o well i rode it on the road and i get what i deserve:o

MOFO
07-27-2004, 04:10 PM

you need your arse beat and it would be worth a trip to jail for me! :mad:

JDiablo
07-27-2004, 04:28 PM
who would hit a girl anyway?:rolleyes: and espically if she got braces....wtf

Mxjunkie
07-27-2004, 04:30 PM

u little punk, u dont hit girls! :mad: u should be in jail :grr:, if i were her dad i'd hunt ur arse down and beat you till u couldnt move buddy

JDiablo
07-27-2004, 04:33 PM
i don't mind when girls hit me though

gratzracing24
07-27-2004, 04:34 PM
can u get probation for ridin your 4 wheeler on the road??.. cuz i did also got a 180 dollar fine, DANG! o well i rode it on the road and i get what i deserve

ive been threatend to have mine impounded for riding on the road but i still do anyways

250rmike
07-27-2004, 05:56 PM
depending on the tickets the cop gives you, you can get a year or more for riding on the road(this is jail time not probation)

RoadkillerRyan
07-27-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by 250rmike
depending on the tickets the cop gives you, you can get a year or more for riding on the road(this is jail time not probation)

a year of jail time for ridin a quad on the road? thats insane

400-416EX
07-28-2004, 06:50 AM
In jail for a few hours and probations for 13 months. Court dates really suck

XANDADA
07-28-2004, 06:59 AM
No jail, no probation, no arrests, no tickets other than a few speeding tickets and I'm very proud of that....:D

MOFO
07-28-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by XANDADA
No jail, no probation, no arrests, no tickets other than a few speeding tickets and I'm very proud of that....:D

same here! it really pays off in the end when you have a background check for something... its a good feeling. :D

Willfulone
07-28-2004, 09:42 PM
Does locked up but never charged count???

Peace
Willfulone

Willfulone
07-28-2004, 09:43 PM
Does locked up but never charged count???

Peace
Willfulone