PDA

View Full Version : Iowa ATV Harescramble...Osceola???

balls2da-wall
07-21-2004, 01:34 PM
So I still havent got a clear answer on this one...is the race on Aug. 29 in Osceola or has it been relocated???

Johnny & Monica
07-21-2004, 01:51 PM
I`t`s going to be relocated but won`t know the location for 2 weeks for sure.Check andys site or it`ll be posted on here.Are you sure one of them fast girls didnt knock you off the track:D Just kidding.

400exmom
07-21-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
Are you sure one of them fast girls didnt knock you off the track:D Just kidding. andy's series girls = :muscle: ~ i wouldnt laugh at anyone who wrecked but i may have screamed at you to get outa the way if you were in front of me~ ive ALWAYS just rev'd my motor but sometimes boys wont move for girls~ this race i seemed to be a bit more vocal~ he he:D

no more warming up for me the day b-4 the race:o

400exmom
07-21-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by balls2da-wall
So I still havent got a clear answer on this one...is the race on Aug. 29 in Osceola or has it been relocated??? one more thing email andy and he will put you on his email list for info~ his address is at the website www.iowaatvharescrambleseries.com

also it was beat in my head when i first started racing that sometimes slower in the woods is faster:) good luck we'll see you in august!!

balls2da-wall
07-21-2004, 04:55 PM
Yeah I noticed that in the woods I couldn't go "balls to the wall" or I would end up eatting a tree!:D I learned alot that race...especially to get out of the way for girls on quads...their crazy:p

montycarlo
07-21-2004, 09:30 PM
Oh... yea....... the trees! :rolleyes:

They seem to like me. :(