PDA

View Full Version : headpipe needed

Pappy
07-21-2004, 09:11 AM
if anyone has gone with a full system exhaust, i need to borrow a stock headpipe so i can get it jet coated then i will send my stock unit back to you. (no down time if i can find a willing donor)

if ya have one let me know, i will refund the shipping

BIGBLOCKBILL
07-21-2004, 10:29 AM
I've got two stockers,I can either ship one to you or bring one to the Elkins race next weekend. Hows your tooth by the way?

Pappy
07-21-2004, 10:31 AM
my teeth arent too bad, my lower back is fubar tho:D

ill pm ya the addy and a big thank ya! i just dont want to be down for 2 weeks while my pipe is getting coated so this will help me big time:p

i doubt ill be riding due to my wreck but if i feel better ya never know:devil:

Chino
07-21-2004, 09:01 PM
You gonna be bringin the lil ones up to elkins to hammer down and get some more wood or what ol man :macho :eek:

Pappy
07-22-2004, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Chino
You gonna be bringin the lil ones up to elkins to hammer down and get some more wood or what ol man :macho :eek:

yup we will be at kelley mountain and timberline on the 28th of aug. i think cody will make the switch to 11-12 old class:macho

Motoman440
07-22-2004, 07:12 AM
I'll see you boys at Timberline on Aug 28th!!!

Pappy
07-22-2004, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Motoman440
I'll see you boys at Timberline on Aug 28th!!!

you will like this course. the hill is bigger then the hillclimb at da hatfeild :devil:

Motoman440
07-22-2004, 07:26 AM
In my single days Timberline was my stompin grounds in winter. Iv'e skied both "The Drop" which I think is the climb your talking about and "Off the Wall" which is the other Double Black Diamond that Timberline has to offer. Off the Wall is actually a little steeper and longer than The Drop. Either way those are both some steeeeeppppp mofo's. Did they stay on the slopes for the whole track or did they drop ya into the woods at some point???

Pappy
07-22-2004, 07:39 AM
started out near the lodge, worked the bottom of 2 small slopes, then entered the woods climbing to the base of the duoble black diamond 900 foot monster:macho once at the top it was WFO under the lifts then back in the woods where you worked down the hill ( rocks, small creeks etc) almost to the bottom you went out in the fields to the lower parking lot then back too the start. i thought the course was almost the perfect layout.