PDA

View Full Version : finally i am getting a 450r

450rboy
07-20-2004, 07:07 PM
finally finally finally i am getting my 450r and i am getting the black one if no one buys it before i get their. but first i am got to sell my 1999 yamaha warrior, that has a fresh rebuild, wb pipe, brand new tires. for only 1500$

thanks bye

chris450R
07-20-2004, 08:56 PM
man you sound just like me. i sold my 94 warrior for the same amount that you have up for yours and like two days later i got my 450R!!!! but that was back in march. i got the third one they had. but don't worry you will love the 450R way more than that warrior!!! trust me!c-ya, chris

450rboy
07-20-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by chris450R
man you sound just like me. i sold my 94 warrior for the same amount that you have up for yours and like two days later i got my 450R!!!! but that was back in march. i got the third one they had. but don't worry you will love the 450R way more than that warrior!!! trust me!c-ya, chris

how did you sale your warrior

Punk'd
07-20-2004, 09:53 PM
black is sexy but im afraid its gonna look like chit after couple rides:confused:

PS im gettin 1 myself in a week or so

chris450R
07-20-2004, 11:30 PM
i posted it in wheels and deals. it is a sales magazine that has cars, trucks, boats, atv and dirt bikes, motorcycles...etc. in it for sale. it sold real fast too! i think it was in there one day and someone called about it and he ended up buyin it for $1500. i am not sure if ya'll have that up where you are or not. but i guess i suggest just tryin to get it out that it is for sale. maybe in the newspaper or if ya'll have some kind a sales magazine like what we have that would be great too.

450rboy
07-21-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by chris450R
i posted it in wheels and deals. it is a sales magazine that has cars, trucks, boats, atv and dirt bikes, motorcycles...etc. in it for sale. it sold real fast too! i think it was in there one day and someone called about it and he ended up buyin it for $1500. i am not sure if ya'll have that up where you are or not. but i guess i suggest just tryin to get it out that it is for sale. maybe in the newspaper or if ya'll have some kind a sales magazine like what we have that would be great too.

yea we got something like that but it cost like 30$ to put in it though. but i might do it here pretty soon. or when i get pics on the computer here. i am gonna put it on ebay

07-21-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 450rboy
yea we got something like that but it cost like 30$ to put in it though. but i might do it here pretty soon. or when i get pics on the computer here. i am gonna put it on ebay ebay will cost alot more then $30 & the deal prob. wont go through..i sell my four wheelrs in wheels & deals everytime..they usually sell pretty quick...withing the week most of the time & not alot of BS