PDA

View Full Version : fellow rider passes on

banshee364r
07-20-2004, 05:03 PM
One of my good freinds passed away on Sunday night as a result of a crotch rocket accident He was a hell of a great guy who will truly be missed. He was a good rider with a bright future ahead of him. Please check out his website to see where he left his life at .

www.heschbox.com

check out the freestyle park pics
he is riding the dirtbike
Thanks guys

Cole Trane
07-20-2004, 05:07 PM
Sorry for your loss.

exrider360
07-20-2004, 05:12 PM
srry about the loss and im sure all of the fellwo exrider member are feeling ths same prayer to his family and frineds

Toadz400
07-20-2004, 05:29 PM
Sorry for your loss, and I think I know who you're talking about...my dad was just telling me about a guy who he used to work with had a son who just died in a motorcycle accident on Sunday. Did he hit a truck?

banshee364r
07-20-2004, 05:41 PM
no he was passing the truck when he drifted into shoulder and was thrown from the bike

SHOCKER
07-20-2004, 05:51 PM
osrry to hear it man, be strong, great site

Scottie Mac
07-20-2004, 06:04 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I have had the unfortunate cicumstance to lose two friends to crotch rockets. One of my closest friends was recently killed on the Jersey turnpike, simply trying to merge off onto the offramp. A dip**** was coming up the median and caused him to swerve and hit the Jersey barriers seperating the turnpike from the offramp. He wasn't doing anything wrong, just the way life goes sometimes.

I think we all are guilty of getting into an argument over the net, this quad is better than that quad, these shocks are better than those. When something like this happens, it kind of puts everything into perspective. God speed to your friend. Remember the good times and he will live forever.

Scott

MY450R
07-21-2004, 11:03 AM
very sorry for your loss
evryone should know that motorcycles ARE out there and should respect us and look for us because we cant do much when we wreck except get hurt or worse
again my condolences to you and his family

lol
07-21-2004, 11:16 AM
i'm sry to hear that:(

my dad lost a few friends on bikes and thats why he probably will never let me have one :(

Freestylemxr
07-22-2004, 03:21 PM
Wow i'm sorry to hear about your friend, he looked like a hell of a rider. My friends dad passed away not long ago from a motorcycle accident. Its really hard :(