PDA

View Full Version : This is about my bestfriend

Urpoisonddream
07-20-2004, 02:24 PM
ok well, she is crazy first of all and everywhere we go she is always looking for boys to fall into her little trap! On saturday night we were hanging out with the three guys and two of them were brothers. UUh0oh... anyways she decided that she liked chris. and chris told this other guy that he liked her too and then on sunday night he kinda did the dirty with some mexican girl and she wasn't too excited about that so then she started to not like him and to like his brother nick....:devil: i just dont know what to do anymore i feel like i cant take her anywhere. does this make her a P.I.M.P....or not

07-20-2004, 02:29 PM
does this make her a P.I.M.P....or not

i don't know about out your way but in Ohio we call them girls sluts!!! Which narrows this area down to about every girl. and oddly enough it is what most guys around here like???

Samson
07-20-2004, 02:53 PM
In the words of John Wayne, I'll take a girl that has devoted her life to making a lot of men happy rather than one man miserable anyday! :p

wilkin250r
07-20-2004, 02:53 PM
So, let me get this straight. She meets some guy on Saturday, decides she likes him. It doesn't sound like they really hooked up that night, yet she still expects him to be ever faithful to her. The next night, he is off with some other chick (why not? As far as he knows, he is still single) but your friend has a huge fit over this?

Do I have the story straight so far? Sounds like fatal attraction to me. How old is this girl, 14?

07-20-2004, 03:00 PM
sounds like my x gf:rolleyes: b4 we even went out she was tellin me who i could hang out with and stuff, i didnt care i still hung out with who i wanted to, then while we were goin out she said o baby dont worry ive only be with 1 guy... shyt later on i found out she was the school slut and been with about 15 guys, o well thats what i get i guess.... but i did think i was the shiz niz cuz i was a freshman goin out with a jr....:p

kamikaze_rzrbak
07-20-2004, 03:26 PM
1) she is not a pimp, she just sleeps wit everybody
2) chris and nick will get in a fight about this someone will get a bloody nose and then they will be friends again and she will be forgotten about
3) you can take her places just don't fallow her footsteps or guys will be saying they gave you a four finger handshake:eek2:

Doibugu2
07-20-2004, 03:40 PM
What does she look like, what's her name and number?:devil:

kamikaze_rzrbak
07-20-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
What does she look like, what's her name and number?:devil:
take that back before she finds you:huh she'll suck the pants right off you

07-20-2004, 03:51 PM
thats not the only thing she'll suck off:eek2:

440ex2001
07-20-2004, 03:53 PM
how can she be a slut if the guy she liked bumped uglies with another girl? She didnt do anything but get pissed and start liking another dude. It does not make here a slut you silly monkey butts :p

polarisbabe468
07-20-2004, 03:57 PM
this is why i cant stand gurls
for 1.. ya she sounds like a lil fluzy n they just met he can go do n e one he wants
for 2 ...you call her ur best friend??? thats y i hate gurls cause they even talk smak boutthere best friend
for 3...she soundz like a BIATCH
AND FOR 4 i just hate girls.....n not tryin to be mean but dont bring those kinaa things around racing site come on take it to teen magazine or somethin no drama needed here
sry ...dont get mad just sayin my opinion........ps theres only one girl that i can stand n shes my best friend in the whole world n i wouldnever talk smak bout her!!
crystal

Dan_Guetter
07-20-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by polarisbabe468
this is why i cant stand gurls
for 1.. ya she sounds like a lil fluzy n they just met he can go do n e one he wants
for 2 ...you call her ur best friend??? thats y i hate gurls cause they even talk smak boutthere best friend
for 3...she soundz like a BIATCH
AND FOR 4 i just hate girls.....n not tryin to be mean but dont bring those kinaa things around racing site come on take it to teen magazine or somethin no drama needed here
sry ...dont get mad just sayin my opinion........ps theres only one girl that i can stand n shes my best friend in the whole world n i wouldnever talk smak bout her!!
crystal

Amen sister!

Urpoisonddream
07-20-2004, 04:17 PM
First off...I wasn't talkin smak....she knew whut I wrote! Second, she didn't have a fit about chris sleepin wit some other girl....she just decided he seemed like a hoe so got to know his brother a little more....third, Kamikaze_rzrbak has huge issues with all girls and not just my BF....he can't get none from nobody so he talks smak about everybody....Its ok anthony....we feel for ya!!!! She doesn't sleep with everyone, she just likes sex...and she's careful with who she sleeps with...does anyone have a problem with that???? Kamikaze.......his bro wont find out.....well atleast we hope not...and if he does....they can still be friends...!!!!:rolleyes:

440ex2001
07-20-2004, 04:21 PM
how old are guys?
geez sounds like kids r growing to fast these days

Alberta_Qaudin
07-20-2004, 04:26 PM
Main Entry: pimp
Pronunciation: 'pimp
Function: noun
: one who derives income from the earnings of a prostitute usually by soliciting business

Hmmmmmm i'm wonderin where liking boys comes into that little girl

polarisbabe468
07-20-2004, 04:29 PM
shes not a slut she just likes sex.........lmao

haha thas great............:p and how does he seem like a hoe.....cause he met this girl one night hes not allowed to get wid n e one elz:confused: huh i didnt know thats how the game was played these dayz:cool: haha well if u were talkin bout me ide say u were talkin smak n wede have some problemz i kinna find it hard to believe that ur gurl knows u wrote that but hey thats cool wateva
crystal........i still say take it to the drama coloms for teen mag or some bs like that
p3ace pimpin

Allen
07-20-2004, 04:31 PM
how old are guys?
geez sounds like kids r growing to fast these days :rolleyes:

No kiddin'.....

Urpoisonddream
07-20-2004, 04:36 PM
We're 17 .....this is the best friend...I don't consider myself a pimp...no that it matters! I like guys..all sorts of them...why?...becauase I am a teenage girl just wanting to have some fun before a grow up and get all wrinkly and old..(no effense to anyone :D) I dont see any problem with that! I am a typical 17 year old girl...I like guys...I like to have fun and I like to experience new things! I am living my life to the fullest and tryin not o get hurt or hurt anyone...along with not causing too much drama...sometime that just doesn't happen.....ohwell....shiat happens! My name is shennal and it was nice to here whut opinions you all can make about me and my best friend!! Althought wut u concur may not be correct...ohwell...I guess thats why I don't meet people over the net....things and people arn't always whut they seem to be...!!! Bye all! :)

Dan_Guetter
07-20-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Alberta_Qaudin
Main Entry: pimp
Pronunciation: 'pimp
Function: noun
: one who derives income from the earnings of a prostitute usually by soliciting business

Hmmmmmm i'm wonderin where liking boys comes into that little girl

Yea, i was wondering that also

Urpoisonddream
07-20-2004, 04:39 PM
By the way polaris...u think its drama...don't reply....common sense babe...stay out of it!!

Alberta_Qaudin
07-20-2004, 04:39 PM
so just to refresh us all why exactly did you ask is your friend was a pimp then if you didnt want our opingions????

polarisbabe468
07-20-2004, 04:43 PM
common sense??? i was just simply tellin u we dont need any of ur girl problemz BS ON HERE ight now if u ran her over with ur quad or somethin ok then but other wise we dont wanan here it ight! haha here babe i got this for ya www.seventeen.com post ur problemz in there maybe they will care ight
lata playa
crystal