PDA

View Full Version : Big Bore 300ex

Jonesboys
07-20-2004, 01:51 PM
Does any one Know how to get in touch with Scott, from Pro Fab? I have one of his big bore stroker motors and it needs rebuilt. I have heard he has moved or gone out of buisness. I REALLY need to talk with him about this motor so I can get it fixed. Any body that can help please Pm me or put it up here. Thanks

ghak99
07-20-2004, 06:30 PM
I noticed their site was down, when I was looking into buyng a big bore kit from them. One of my buddies currently has one of their big bore kits and needs parts for it also, but the number he had is also out of service. Let me know if you find out anything.

Any help would be great!

oriclez
07-20-2004, 08:04 PM
Yes Pro fab is out of buisness. Only way you can contact him is by e-mail. But you don't need to talk to him to get your engine rebuilt. Any atv place can rebore your engine for you.

bradley300
07-21-2004, 02:02 AM
tal;k to laz at gthunder, he can help you out, addy is www.gthunder.com

Jonesboys
07-21-2004, 05:01 AM
Well this motor needs more than a just a bore job / a new rod /piston and sleeve. Wrist pin broke,piston came apart/ not pretty! it is a stroked motor so some other builders have not been too willing to help, and nobody wants to quote a price. So I figured if I can atleast find out what parts he used first time; I can go from there.

Dunlap
07-21-2004, 07:50 AM
Call POWROLL he used their stuff most of the time.