PDA

View Full Version : DS650 Intake or modified stock airbox

400ex4ever
07-20-2004, 11:13 AM
I keep ready about people using a DS650 intake tube to eliminate the airbox. Besides more air flow what other benifits could thier be?

I would suggest just ordering another stock airbox and cut everything off that is not need to open it up. On the Honda service site, (part #17210-HP1-000) it is only $16.10.

kgbg
07-20-2004, 04:55 PM
Besides more air flow what other benifits could thier be?
What more do you need?lol
Why the hell woudl you modify the air filter/intake for anything besides more air flow? lol

400ex4ever
07-21-2004, 08:19 AM
Just seems like a lot more work then just getting another airbox and cutting the sides and bottom out. My $.02

kgbg
07-21-2004, 03:48 PM
You need not argue something that does not apply to you, why do you feel you must?
Its very easy, no work at all. Less work than whatever you are suggesting, and will offer better performance.
ITS THE SNORKLE AND LARGER FILTER YOU WANT NOT THE REMOVAL OF THE AIR BOX, should I repeat my self, or can you understand that?
ITS THE SNORKLE AND LARGER FILTER YOU WANT NOT THE REMOVAL OF THE AIR BOX,
ITS THE SNORKLE AND LARGER FILTER YOU WANT NOT THE REMOVAL OF THE AIR BOX,ITS THE SNORKLE AND LARGER FILTER YOU WANT NOT THE REMOVAL OF THE AIR BOX,ITS THE SNORKLE AND LARGER FILTER YOU WANT NOT THE REMOVAL OF THE AIR BOX,ITS THE SNORKLE AND LARGER FILTER YOU WANT NOT THE REMOVAL OF THE AIR BOX,ITS THE SNORKLE AND LARGER FILTER YOU WANT NOT THE REMOVAL OF THE AIR BOX,ITS THE SNORKLE AND LARGER FILTER YOU WANT NOT THE REMOVAL OF THE AIR BOX,.....
Got it?

oldsandman
07-21-2004, 06:12 PM
^^^^:D :D :devil: