PDA

View Full Version : Kazaa Download Question

Ryan300exRider
07-20-2004, 09:39 AM
Guys I need your help here. Sometimes when I download a song it will play like halfway through and then it starts like buzzing and ringing and the rest of the song is like static and buzzing.....Any idea on whats happening or what to do ??:confused:

Honda4trax250x
07-20-2004, 09:50 AM
thats pretty standard to kazaa now. my advice to you: download limewire, never get any of those

Ryan300exRider
07-20-2004, 09:52 AM
yeah but does limewire get as many results as kazaa ??

blondie69
07-20-2004, 10:49 AM
Mostly all songs your get off kazaa or kazaa lite are like that...p.o.s. My advice, get off that spyware infest program u call kazaa, download WinMX & no spyware, no staticy songs:)
My theory on why they're doing that is to stop "illegal downloading", just to get the downloaders all frusturated & give up.

07-20-2004, 03:09 PM
Your a thief...:eek:

Ryan
07-20-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
Mostly all songs your get off kazaa or kazaa lite are like that...p.o.s. My advice, get off that spyware infest program u call kazaa, download WinMX & no spyware, no staticy songs:)
My theory on why they're doing that is to stop "illegal downloading", just to get the downloaders all frusturated & give up.

WinMX is nice just they have a limited supply of songs. If your looking for something pretty rare or hard to find, your not gonna get any results on winmx.

Punk'd
07-20-2004, 03:15 PM
That buzzing noise you hear is the government screwing up the songs so people will stop downloading;)

Quad18star
07-20-2004, 03:44 PM
Like everyone is saying ... get rid of Kazaa .... Its nothing but viruses and crap *** song quality . I use WinMX to get all my stuff .... awesome quality songs and very quick downloads .... I havent had any songs screw up on me .

07-20-2004, 03:47 PM
ares is awesome

mech_head6
07-22-2004, 11:17 AM
anybody ever use bearshare?

Duncanracer
07-22-2004, 12:32 PM
use piolet

its the best for dl'ing music....

hondarider2006
07-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by mech_head6
anybody ever use bearshare?

I have used it in the past, seemed to be a lot like kazaa lite. If you are looking into kazaa lite, don't buy there new said to be"legal" version. Its tied in with the old versions, which means its still illegal. If you want kazaa lite, download an old version at www.oldversion.com. Right now I use that and Ares, bolth work good for me:p

acold7dusta
07-22-2004, 04:42 PM
yea get Ares me and my sister both use that on our computers, its 100x better than anything.....u can find A TON of songs on there...and the newer ones u find like 760 sources for each file its nutz:cool:

MXER017
07-22-2004, 04:47 PM
I use winmx and Ive gotten that buzz noise also thats why I always download like 4 or 5 of the same song.

the yazer
07-22-2004, 05:01 PM
dont know about you guys but i use blubster and always find the song i want and they all sound great not buzzing ect.

TGW_400ex
07-22-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
thats pretty standard to kazaa now. my advice to you: download limewire, never get any of those

For some reason i dought this every free music downloader is starting to get the buzz noise Kazaa has been hit the worst i think because it was hte most popular. I currently am using Kazaa and have been for a couple years now I have never had a problem with it messin up my computer even tho i have adaware and Norton but it is startin to get harder to find music on there but i still have been findin rare stuff

07-22-2004, 09:32 PM
i must be lucky..i rarely get buzzing songs. **** kazaa, get kazaa lite...sure it costs money....but not if you get it the free way:cool: even with kazaa lite theres some SLIGHT spyware that loads onto your computer...run ad-aware than run the program called hijackthis...and you wont have a problem....

Duncanracer
07-22-2004, 10:29 PM
the reason why kazaa gets so many messed up songs is cause they ahve one mains erver and its easier to bombarde those with crap...

ewalker302
07-22-2004, 10:30 PM
First-- the buzzing has nothing to do with Kazaa, when some new songs come out they flood the internet with bogus song files so you will go buy the cd instead of downloading it. You can get the bogus files anywhere. Kazaa just has more of them because Kazaa has more of everything -- good and bad. Just wait a while till enough ppl have ripped it & you can get it then.

Second-- DO NOT PAY FOR KAZAA LITE! -- If you are, you are getting ripped off--- It is a total scam. It's just the new version of Kazaa lite & some ppl are trying to sell it when you can get it (Kazaa Ressurection) anywhere for free.

Also you can't just go dl an old version of Kazaa lite either.
They tried to kill kazaa lite when they (kazaa) went to version 2.6 (kazaa lite was based on 2.5 so only versions 2.6 or up will connect to the network.

:bandit:

Duncanracer
07-22-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by ewalker302
First-- the buzzing has nothing to do with Kazaa, when some new songs come out they flood the internet with bogus song files so you will go buy the cd instead of downloading it. You can get the bogus files anywhere. Kazaa just has more of them because Kazaa has more of everything -- good and bad. Just wait a while till enough ppl have ripped it & you can get it then.

Second-- DO NOT PAY FOR KAZAA LITE! -- If you are, you are getting ripped off--- It is a total scam. It's just the new version of Kazaa lite & some ppl are trying to sell it when you can get it (Kazaa Ressurection) anywhere http://64.191.80.230/ (http://) for free.

Also you can't just go dl an old version of Kazaa lite either.
They tried to kill kazaa lite when they (kazaa) went to version 2.6 (kazaa lite was based on 2.5) so only versions 2.6 or up (ressurection) will connect to the network.

i have 2.4.3

works fine

ewalker302
07-22-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Duncanracer
i have 2.4.3

works fine

Yes ok I didn't want to get into everything, but yes Kazaa lite 2.4.3 works, and there is a 2.4.4 version out as well. However these are both based on Kazaa 2.6.

Kazaa and Kazaa lite are different programs and have different version #'s

I guess what I should have said was that anything based on REGULAR Kazaa 2.5 or older will not work anymore, but there are two different builds of kazaa lite now, Ressurection and 2.4.3 or 2.4.4 that work.