PDA

View Full Version : Rumble on the Ridge

04-02-2002, 08:24 AM
Is anyone going to rumble on the ridge this weekend in adena ohio? Has anyone been before? If you have what is it like? Is it fun or are there too many people? How are the trails?
Any info is appreciated.

EXtreme-
04-03-2002, 05:18 PM
I'll be there with a nice sized group. It's pretty fun...30 miles of trail...all woods...mud, creeks, jumps, hillclimbs...camping is available friday night...2000 riders evenly spaced out...well worth the drive.

If any EXriders are coming, make sure to stop in and say hello, or better yet...join us! Will have a PaAtving banner posted.

02 Red Rider
04-03-2002, 06:40 PM
I'll be there with about 7 other guys. Just keep an eye out for a Gray 2000 Chevy Silverado w/ an american flag bowtie in the grill and a confederate flag front plate. I will be hauling 2 red 400exs one with race cut fenders and numbered 4, and mine with a yosh pipe and a confederate flag decal on the axle carrier (I also have a confederate flag helmet skin. I will also be hauling a Wolverine minus the racks and sporting a White Bros R4 pipe.

See ya there!

Jason

Kadafiy
04-05-2002, 01:27 PM
I went a few times last year and will go this year, just not the one this weekend.