PDA

View Full Version : thinkin about hangtime

Rootar
07-19-2004, 08:37 PM
i finally got our tractor back from one of the job sites for a week and id been planing on building my new 40 footerbut my razr2s are alot stiffer than thoose radials and im alittile hairy bout over or under shootin my new 40 when i first jump it cause they dont give at all on landing so im gonna just build up my stepup which is about 30 feet long and the launch is about 2-2 1/2 feet tall im thinkin about 3 1/2 feet tall with a nice lip for some serious hangtime the landing is bout 4 feet high and 28 feet away exactly i hit it in 3rd and i always preload for more air wuda yall think??

Freestylemxr
07-20-2004, 05:06 PM
Just jump some little jumps untill you get used to the feel of your new tires, I dont think it will make too big of a difference, it will just take a little time to get used to. Make sure you have a good revitively steep landing, that always helps.

Rootar
07-20-2004, 05:12 PM
im used to jumping with the tires but i think i go back tothe track and get exact measue ments of their 40 somethin foot table and just make the same jump just a double at my house but for now im just want some more hang time and so i can actually practice some my tricks other than at the track b/c thats where i learned all of them was over the 40 so thats what i want at my house well im back to go build it up right now i tell ya how it works out in little bit