PDA

View Full Version : Stone City Ranch

tack
07-19-2004, 09:20 AM
Just want to give everyone a heads up on the Next Race Date at Stone City Ranch.
We are going to have fast moving and entertaining buggies and truck on race on Saturday July 31. Afterwards we are having a Hog Roast and live band there to help complete the night.
Then don't miss out on the Hare scramble racing for the quads and bikes on Sunday Aug 1. For those of you that have run the track before this time you will be runnning the woods course backwards. This should make the biggest difference if you thought you had the track figured out.

Hope everyone can come cheer thier friends on.... If you hadn't raced before this would be a great weekend to try it.

OH and LADIES remember racing isn't just for the guys. We are going to have a ladies class so come out and show them guys that you can ride has hard has they do.

Stone CIty Ranch Web site (http://www.stonecityranch.com)

bradley300
07-19-2004, 09:33 AM
i'm gonna see if i can get the blaster put together, i would like to race. besides, i could use the extra money:devil:

Lil - Braff
07-20-2004, 01:30 AM
We'll definately be there for the buggy race and cook out, maybe the race too. Hopefully my quad will be back together by then and will stay running the whole race. lol

Tack.... I'm still getting a ride in the buggy.... RIGHT? lol :devil: :blah:

cliq20
07-20-2004, 03:26 PM
i'll be there and hopefully my new baby girl will be too. she all ready wants to watch daddy race! hope it's not too hot for her!

Lil - Braff
07-20-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by cliq20
she all ready wants to watch daddy race!

Awww!! lol You sure it ain't just that you wanna race and the wife and baby girl has to come along? lol J/K!! I think I see a purchase of a little 90 for you in the near future. lol Is your wife gonna let the little girl ride? Hope so!

cliq20
07-21-2004, 06:37 AM
yep, she'll ride as soon as she's ready. i think you got it right though. i wanna race and they want to come along for the "ride"

:)

that's ok. my wife likes to watch and i'm sure she will too. hope it's not too hot or loud for her!

johnson357
07-25-2004, 02:57 PM
What time does the quad race start on Aug. 1st? Could not find it on the web site

cliq20
07-25-2004, 03:34 PM
usually gets started around 230 to 3 but they try to start earlier. signup is by 1215 pm. i think that's what it is.