PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for a Waterways ride Sunday the 25th?

chuckles
07-19-2004, 07:15 AM
My little bro is commin home from the Airforce and he wants me to take him riding....so i belive that he, i, Red and i think i was told that taco and sasquatch were gonna go to waterways for a ride. Prob a few other local buds of mine...if anyone wants to go to let me know and ill give u the exact times.

Pappy
07-19-2004, 07:21 AM
maybe....me and my bro but not deffinate. we have another double points race sunday so i cant confirm

Motoman440
07-21-2004, 06:45 AM
You fellars still headin out on Sunday??? If so, what time??? I need to ride on Sunday cause the following weekend is out for me. Gotta watch kids for the weekend. Let me know Chuck!!!

chuckles
07-21-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Motoman440
You fellars still headin out on Sunday??? If so, what time??? I need to ride on Sunday cause the following weekend is out for me. Gotta watch kids for the weekend. Let me know Chuck!!!

I know this sucks but its still kinda in the air.....im pretty sure its gonna happen...but little bro dont get home till tommaorw...........so ill know for sure then.......but yea im saying we are 90% sure gonna go...looks like 6 sports and 3 utes...so....thats the count if all goes well..ill let u know for sure sat night..

littleugly03
07-21-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by chuckles
I know this sucks but its still kinda in the air.....im pretty sure its gonna happen...but little bro dont get home till tommaorw...........so ill know for sure then.......but yea im saying we are 90% sure gonna go...looks like 6 sports and 3 utes...so....thats the count if all goes well..ill let u know for sure sat night..

hey man if you come pick me up with your lazy *** i would come and i guess i will ride slow just how you ride but if i do that im going to have to put a fan on my handlebars so i can keep cool and not burn up.:confused:

chuckles
07-21-2004, 09:37 PM
that wouldnt be a problem but i dont have a trailor....or a truck to pull one...mines not set up for one yet....but it will be soon....also we are leavin like 8am....and i dunno where the hell in ohio u live.....u need to just steal ur old man's and drive ur self there..lol...or get ur bro and dad to come too....but next time if i got more notice i can find a trailor and that owuld be fine.....

Runnin Dumb
07-22-2004, 06:54 AM
I wanta go but, I ain't growed no new skin yet:( DC, if ya go up that hill, you know the one, check to see if ya can find any I left and mail it back. I'll glue it back on. You boys have fun and learn by my mistakes. "Nice guys come in skinned up"

The RD

chuckles
07-22-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Runnin Dumb
I wanta go but, I ain't growed no new skin yet:( DC, if ya go up that hill, you know the one, check to see if ya can find any I left and mail it back. I'll glue it back on. You boys have fun and learn by my mistakes. "Nice guys come in skinned up"

The RD

Will do brother....im always lookin out for my best ridding buddy...behave your self RD -

The DC

red
07-22-2004, 01:26 PM
well if we go we need to meet and start at like 10 or so.

Motoman440
07-22-2004, 01:33 PM
As of now I am headin out there for sure. I'll be there at 9:00 a.m. to run a loop before you guys get there. However, please let me know if you fellars are not coming so I won't wait around at the trailhead. I have to be back in the early afternoon cause of a family deal. That would be at the latest by 3:00 p.m. It's gonna be wet with all the rain were having!!! I say **ck the marked trails and lets hit some non H/M terrian. Theres lots of it out there if I don't get ya lost!!! LOL!!! :D

chuckles
07-22-2004, 01:35 PM
well you are just the guy to lead us....keep in mind we are gonna have two rookie riders with us...my brother..and red's cousin..both riding on borrowed bikes....so we gotta keep it simple...but i am game for whatever dude.

Motoman440
07-22-2004, 02:23 PM
Is one of the borrowed bikes Taco's or is he showing up??? Also, most of the non-marked stuff is pretty easy. There might be a washed out road or so but we'll get through it. You Utes will have some fun for sure!!!

littleugly03
07-22-2004, 07:42 PM
hey DC that would be nice if ya could but i will go another time i will bring my old man and ugly with me .:D

chuckles
07-22-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Motoman440
Is one of the borrowed bikes Taco's or is he showing up??? Also, most of the non-marked stuff is pretty easy. There might be a washed out road or so but we'll get through it. You Utes will have some fun for sure!!!

sounds good....no the barrowed bikes are my 300 4x4 and little bro is barrowing a 300ex from his buddy....so we gotta ake it easy on these boys...i dont need my 300 tore up...considering its for sale.....and im not sure bout taco..he will probably ditch cause its so early....but we will see.

chuckles
07-24-2004, 05:44 PM
well schit......little brothers bike didnt make it here in time from his buddy for him to ride.....so it looks like its off....sorry dewey.....im sure we will hit it soon....