PDA

View Full Version : Thieves...grrrr

team_450_88
07-19-2004, 12:56 AM
This happend last week so I just figured I would let you guys kno..I have a 450r and I came back from a race saturday night and it was real late and I didnt wanna crank it and piss the neighbors off so I pushed it under the carport and put a chain and lock on it instead of putting it in the garage..well the next day I went out to eat and my sister was gone to work and my dad was home but there was no cars at the house...well when i got home my dad told me this vvvv

He was laying down in the bedroom watching t.v. and heard my dog barking and didnt pay any attention to it..but then my dog came back there and started braking at him so my dad got up went outside and there was a guy cutting the lock off my quad..and my dad said wut tha **** are u doing and he said i heard yall had this 4-sale and my dad said mutha fu**** u got a set of bolt cutters in ur hand and the guy ran but my dad managed to get his liscense plate #...( my dad couldnt do anything he just got back surgery last week )...The guy had a trailer and had the trailer tilted down and everything....I hate thieves..ppl that take sh** from someone else who has worked for it...they about had it...I LOVE MY DOG...:D .....well jus figured i would let u guys here the story and to tell u to lock ur stuff up...

kamikaze_rzrbak
07-19-2004, 12:58 AM
that dog better be gettin a harty meal for breakfast tomorrow?:blah: is his name lassie?

team_450_88
07-19-2004, 01:00 AM
oh yea..hes got the most attention hes ever got and gets everything he wants...na his names lucky..lol bout time he payed me back for all that dog food...he is lucky cause hes a big arse black lab and gets to stay in the air conditioned house...:eek2:

Punk'd
07-19-2004, 01:07 AM
wow man get someone to trace the plate!

07-19-2004, 06:25 AM
cath that mother rucker...u live kinda close to me but no one wil be stealing my R b/c its all in pieces:(

lol
07-19-2004, 07:35 AM
give that thief what he deserves:grr:

SHOCKER
07-19-2004, 08:36 AM
camp outsdie where they can see ya and the minuta ya hear a noise wack em across the head with a baseball bat :) thats scary though. glad your dad got up and was able to get his license, i wouldnt be able to remember a license plate number

team_450_88
07-19-2004, 11:39 AM
yEA the sherrifs department is suppose to go to his house and get pictures of him..they said they just cant go pick him up cause someone else could have been using his truck...But they suppose to go to his house get the pics and all my dad has to do is pick his picture out....:p

Cole Trane
07-19-2004, 03:06 PM
I don't know about the laws there, but in Texas your dad could've shot that idiot in the chest and it would've been as legal as taking a nap. What an idiot..........."I heard this thing was for sale". F-ing MORON!

Toadz400
07-19-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider2002
I don't know about the laws there, but in Texas your dad could've shot that idiot in the chest and it would've been as legal as taking a nap. What an idiot..........."I heard this thing was for sale". F-ing MORON!

Yea I'm pretty sure that'd be legal here in Wisconsin...I'd be blowing someone to pieces if they were attempting to steal my quad...Shoot first, ask questions later...

toomeyshee87
07-19-2004, 04:31 PM
ya we rent about 200 acres with an old abandon farm place on it and theres a house that hasnt been occupied for probably 50 years, no running watter, electricity or nothin. we use the barn to store truck rims and our bean head in but other then that we really dont go up there. we also have no tresspassing signs to try to keep other kids from havin parties (besides us lol). anyways, there is a church about 1/4 mile from the place, and one day the pastor saw ppl with a spray painted hatchback up in the house. so he called the cops and they went to check it out. then we went up there 2, there was nobody home but it seems that there is people living in the damn house!!! they cleared a path in the grove for thier car, and there was ashes on the yard from a bond fire. there was beds all made up inside and a few popcans but no food or nothin. we still havent been able to catch them but my dad told me never to go up there unless he is along and we got a gun... i mean if someone wants to live in a place like that, they must be pretty messed up:confused:

Cole Trane
07-19-2004, 04:34 PM
Or poorer than dirt.....

toomeyshee87
07-19-2004, 04:37 PM
ya i guess, but if they can afford a car and gas??? seems weird, we thought methlab right away but the cops looked through all the buildings and didnt find anything:o

Cole Trane
07-19-2004, 04:39 PM
Yeah. Either way, they need to hit the road!!

toomeyshee87
07-19-2004, 04:41 PM
ya i know man, the cops say, o we will go up there at night and catch em, but they havent told us anthing!:mad:

Dan_Guetter
07-19-2004, 04:44 PM
It looks like your house is infested with crackheads, and the only cure, more crack!!! hahaha

toomeyshee87
07-19-2004, 06:14 PM
hey dan ill give you 5 bucks to get em out of there for me. hahaha