PDA

View Full Version : stock tires

REDARMYRACER
07-18-2004, 08:38 PM
are foooooking badars they hooked like it was on rails when i first bought the machine and i was pissed i couldn't slide out and "slingshot corners" at all. once they had a few hours on them and broke in, perfection was achieved...

i can't believe some people imediately sold them for a different setup there badass i know some peeps agreee and dissagree but there a VERY good all round setup

JUST BREAKEM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

HONDA RULES!!!!!

HAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

JUS MY 2 CENTS

kwatts400
07-19-2004, 12:47 AM
I didn't like the stockers too much when I first got it because it didn't want to break loose and slide. I put the razr's from my 250r on it and the difference is unbelievable, it slides great now and with the rims, it is alot wider.

07-19-2004, 06:36 AM
if you like the stock tires so much you can buy mine with like 20% tread left on them....they are already broken in

ZRider400
07-19-2004, 07:21 AM
i didnt even ride with my stockers, i imediately put mx tires on it.

red2004 TRX450R
07-19-2004, 07:52 AM
my two frount stockers got cut on the side wall. and both back got small holes it tham!
YA they are decent for stockers. not good for hard woods riding!
Got Razr2's and wow what a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rap169
07-19-2004, 09:13 PM
stock tires suck. They are good traction, but they wear fast and puncture easily. I was gonna buy a set of stockers just to have as a replacement, until i start wearing mine out. Then when they started to get torn up on the sidewalls and i had like six plugs in them, i bought klaws. I love my kendas so far.