PDA

View Full Version : where is jrd

blasterkid
07-18-2004, 09:29 AM
hey guy i need to ask the help of some of you. 10 days ago i left my bike at jrd's shop to get the rear shock mount rolled. Big joe said it would take at most two days to do this. it is now ten days later. i call them every day and leave a message and they never are there to answer or return my calls i tried joes cell and the shop number. any one know where they are or how i can conteact them to get my ****ing bike back like its ready to be finished and im about ready to call the police. If some one leaves near them couuld you go over there and see if tehre even there or if ny one could give me some info that would be great. thanks mike

blasterkid
07-18-2004, 11:40 AM
plese guys if any one lives near them or somethign

Mxjunkie
07-18-2004, 11:46 AM
i say call non stop till someone picks up, if not i say go to the police or go to the shop and see whats going on

07-18-2004, 01:13 PM
just go up to the shop and talk to the guy in person

blasterkid
07-18-2004, 06:35 PM
the ride is two hours away and if hes not answer my phonecalls then how do i know hes there... this whole thing is a load of crap any other people ideas this ever happen to any one else

JRDrider22
07-18-2004, 08:51 PM
why bother with the police? what are they going to do?business is business. joe has a lot of work on his hands as well. he said 2 days it would take. he never said when he would get to it did he ?also remember there is people ahead of you in line for work to their bike. you can just roll up to a place and say what you want and when you need it. geez man. give them a break.what if they needed a part to do it that they dont have? they have to order it. just chill out and everything will be alrite

jvd182
07-18-2004, 09:17 PM
were in ny is it?

416exmx
07-18-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by JRDrider22
why bother with the police? what are they going to do?business is business. joe has a lot of work on his hands as well. he said 2 days it would take. he never said when he would get to it did he ?also remember there is people ahead of you in line for work to their bike. you can just roll up to a place and say what you want and when you need it. geez man. give them a break.what if they needed a part to do it that they dont have? they have to order it. just chill out and everything will be alrite

yep... it's not like JRD is gonna steal your bike or anything :rolleyes:

JRDrider22
07-18-2004, 09:26 PM
its in glassboro new jersey

yea why would they steal your bike when they make race bikes???

blasterkid
07-18-2004, 09:48 PM
the leasst he can do is call me back i mean i have left him countless messages also hes just rolling the rear shock mount its no part needed just cutting and welding im not even asking him to powdercoat it. and i did get a hold of his wife the one time she said he would call me back in a half hour and that was a week ago and this is my project bike.. the first 250 r i have ever built all the other parts are ready to go on. dude i have nothign wrong with joe hes a steller nice person and a killer shop and product i justhave never delt with something like this.. you guys can all bust on me just i wish i had this bike back and finish it

Tommy 17
07-18-2004, 10:10 PM
dude ignore them...

if he said 2 days... its now 10 days and he won't return a call i'd be worried 2... service like that is crap and i'd rethink buying parts from him...

i know whats its like to wait months for parts (a-arms 6 months of run around games) and its b.s. and i won't ever deal with that person again...

4wheelboy
07-18-2004, 10:22 PM
im pretty sure there closed monday so just take a road trip to the shop tuesday or keep calling. ;)

blasterkid
07-18-2004, 10:44 PM
yea thats what i heard so thats what im gona do thanks guys

JRDrider22
07-21-2004, 07:43 AM
did you get your part back? ill see what i can do if you didnt

ATCO TONIGHT

TWISTED
07-21-2004, 02:09 PM
That kind of customer service sucks!! They have excellent products, but that's about it . They gave me the runaround last year on some parts. Remember you are only as good as your word!!

WOR1234
07-21-2004, 07:06 PM
thats why I buy Laegers

Cole Trane
07-21-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by JRDrider22

If he tells the guy it will take 2 days, it should take 2 days. Not to do it, to get it back to him. That sounds like some weak @$$ excuse. If he really meant it will be a few weeks to get it back, that's what he should've said. Not it'll take 2 days to do, but in all actuality a week or two to get it back.