PDA

View Full Version : People make me mad

Punk'd
07-18-2004, 03:28 AM
Ok there is this dude.. Well anyway he is this chicks boyfriend. The chicks name is brandy (shes really messed up) anyway shes telling her boyfriend (mark) Im doing stuff with her and im really not because I have a girlfriend of my own and id never cheat on her ever.. So he wants to beat the chit out of me because his stupid girlfriend is a jealous idiot of me and my girlfriend. But brandy (marks girlfriend) wants to brake us up (me and my girlfriend) so i think thats the only reason shes doing this.. So basicly this dude all like lets go man lets fight friday at the movies! (on the internet) And im like ok man whatever makes you happy. And then friday comes around and he shows up with like 10 friends ready to fight me. And im like lol what a puss. well nothing happend but just tonight it happend again but we got in eachothers face and I was waiting for him to make his move because well I have no reason to fight this dude unless im defending myself so I just stood there and he is all talking chit and im like stop talking and hit me but of course he doesnt.. and prob wont unless he gets other people to jump me. Because the dude cant fight his own battles he has to get other people to help him. But anyway he had sum chick call my house saying to my parents someone was gonna beat me up or kill me tonight and or course nothing happend but I think its his girlfriend trying to scare my parents. And o man are my parents pissed they have plate numbers, names, phone numbers and my dad has alot of police and FBI friends and its crazy! All because he thinks I did something with his girlfriend:p

If you guys have any pointers on what to do with physco 1 and physco 2 please share.

And sorry for the weird post I just need to get this all vented out. Thanks

Oh and im pretty sure I can take this dude.

mxrider666
07-18-2004, 06:08 AM
wtf!

batgeek
07-18-2004, 06:13 AM
kill em both.

250xridamatt
07-18-2004, 06:49 AM
I say do the scooby doo. Set a trap for them to fight u and make more threats. If your parents have all these cop friends im sure they wouldn't mind helping you. You should just start collecting evidence. like saving the talks you have with him online. Have somebody tape u going to see him or something. Just don't be the first guy to throw a punch. Just my stupid idea. I watched to much scooby doo when i was younger!

bulkdriverlp
07-18-2004, 08:00 AM
get a video camera and carry it with you at all times, so when he makes threats to you youll have somethin to show the judge. death threats are a big crime now adays. have your phone tapped by the phone company so they can monitor your calls. dont get yourself in trouble just work it so you get him in trouble. if that dont work get some brass knuckles and go to town on his face:macho ed

SHOCKER
07-18-2004, 08:10 AM
yeah i agree with the video camera, that way you will have strong evidence and you will also have a video to watch of you kicking his arse :blah: oh and when he gets in your face agin tell him he needs to brush his teeth, that will tick him off, oh and if ya ever talk to his gfriend tell her off, just let it rip, not from the rear though ;), just tell her everything, i dont lik you you are ugly so on so forth, or you can try to have a mature conversation with them both:huh

Tommy 17
07-18-2004, 09:47 AM
don't do all the video camera crap bc u'll be known as a pu$$y by everyone...

do urself a BIG favor and ignore them... ignore him for bout the next week and he'll stop... when he talks to u on the net... don't answer or block him... he calls hang up... when u go out don't look at him or even act like u know hes there...

XCAdam89
07-18-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17

do urself a BIG favor and ignore them... ignore him for bout the next week and he'll stop... when he talks to u on the net... don't answer or block him... he calls hang up... when u go out don't look at him or even act like u know hes there...

^ Thats good stuff right there, if you bust out a video camera your just gonna get your arse kicked.

bansheeguy77
07-18-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17

yeah thats a good idea...but if you want a more violent way do some recon. you say he always has to have his friends with well find out when hes alone. put a ski mask on and beat the piss out of him. he wont know its you and he got taken out. ya could do that to the girl if ya really wanted to but that might be pushin it. is the guy big? ya gotta beat him at mind games and freak him out...cause right now all it seems like hes doing is trying to scare you but when it comes down to it hes a *****

07-18-2004, 01:10 PM
just tell him to grow up and get over it, its not your fault the girl likes you more, .... thats what i told theguy who wanted to fight me... hasnt talked to me since.....:o

07-18-2004, 01:11 PM
wait id leave the part out about the girl likeing you more...

250rmike
07-18-2004, 01:51 PM
i would either do waht tommy said or tell the kid stf up and fight or stop being a ****** and if that doesnt work theres always accually fighting hima nd kickin the crap out of in front of his friends. hate to say it sometimes talkin to people face to face with no one else around accually works though get him away from his girl and his friends . just some suggestions

YFZ450Ridr
07-18-2004, 01:56 PM
well randy i know u could beat the piss outa mark he is as tall as me and skinny and is obviusly a pusscakes if he says he wants to fight but wont make a move. either way i got ur back when\if it goes down.

250rmike
07-18-2004, 02:05 PM
at least you got friends that back you up man if he does end up doing stuff with his friends. i know i have needed that several times and my friends came through. i got jumped before and a few of my friends found out and went out and got the kids who did it with out me even being there then made a couple of them apologize it was pretty funny but i was kinda mad cause i want there to help. isnt it funny how people who cant fight always talk crap then when its time to do something they always have excuses. btww if it was me i would have hit him when you were in each others faces but thats just me.

440ex2001
07-18-2004, 03:47 PM
If it were me I would just hit him with a rake and knock him out. Once he is KTFO go to wal-mart or k-mart and buy some ladies underwear and put them on over his cloths of course. Then Put some make up on him and duct tape a bannana in his mouth write *** across his forhead with a sharpie marker and duct tape his hands and feet together behind him. You could then build a mid evil era catopult and load him into it. Aim the catopult at the second floor window of your x's house hopefully her room or with a little luck her parents room. Rent a PA system set it up and just before he launch yell "LOOK DADDY I"M A FARMER". After he crashes into the house set her car on fire and go out for milk and flap jacks.

Mxjunkie
07-18-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by 440ex2001
If it were me I would just hit him with a rake and knock him out. Once he is KTFO go to wal-mart or k-mart and buy some ladies underwear and put them on over his cloths of course. Then Put some make up on him and duct tape a bannana in his mouth write *** across his forhead with a sharpie marker and duct tape his hands and feet together behind him. You could then build a mid evil era catopult and load him into it. Aim the catopult at the second floor window of your x's house hopefully her room or with a little luck her parents room. Rent a PA system set it up and just before he launch yell "LOOK DADDY I"M A FARMER". After he crashes into the house set her car on fire and go out for milk and flap jacks.

i think u watched to many cartoons when u were younger :p , but that does sound like a good plan:D

Ralph
07-18-2004, 04:05 PM
Just go to his house and kick his ***... simple as that...

ThyJuGGaLo
07-18-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
kill em both.

WOracing
07-18-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
kill em both.

what he said

WOracing
07-18-2004, 05:25 PM

LMFAO!

SHOCKER
07-18-2004, 05:27 PM
bahahahaha, a rake thats all why not a bat or a crow bar, or you can run him over on your quad,stick a tennis ball in your muffler and aim it at him, make sure ya put concrete in the tennis ball so it will hurt ;)

crday98
07-18-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by SHOCKER
and when he gets in your face agin tell him he needs to brush his teeth, that will tick him off
that's something a 5 year old would say.
if your gonna take a poke like that,try a more creative way and say "dude,get out of my face because your breath is so bad it can knock a fly off a sh*t pile";)

440ex2001
07-18-2004, 07:58 PM
Tell him to make like a beaver and go jump out if a helicopter.

JR3
07-18-2004, 08:49 PM
peop[le make u mad i go out to our jump the 1 in the pics in the freestyle forum titled new pics ruined by dirtbikers this is the second time all messed probably a half days work to fix it we know whpo did it and they have a nother fuggin thing comin im ready beat sum1 with a fuggin shovel

Punk'd
07-18-2004, 09:00 PM
LOL no who ever asked if he was big hes not hes skinny 2 but a lil taller then me. But im pretty sure I can take him! It just pisses me off how he cant fight himself and has to get other people to help:rolleyes:

440ex2001
07-18-2004, 09:01 PM
kick him in the nards

Punk'd
07-18-2004, 11:06 PM
kick him in the nards

lol funny but that would be cheating:p

MY450R
07-19-2004, 07:51 AM
hey give him a reason to fight man
tell him his ugly gf sucked your bag
and loved it and thats why your gf and your mom like to call me all the time
btw your gf was tight and i loosened her up for ya
and always through the 1st punch
he'll never want to mess with you again believe me

bansheeguy77
07-19-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by MY450R
hey give him a reason to fight man
tell him his ugly gf sucked your bag
and loved it and thats why your gf and your mom like to call me all the time
btw your gf was tight and i loosened her up for ya
and always through the 1st punch
he'll never want to mess with you again believe me

if he has his arms down like hes not protecting just run wild on him....go watch some ufc videos listen to break stuff then go find him and have fun

trick450r
07-19-2004, 09:16 AM
Find when hes alone buy yourself a nice large crobar and a ski mask and have some fun smashing in his face!

Punk'd
07-19-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
if he has his arms down like hes not protecting just run wild on him....go watch some ufc videos listen to break stuff then go find him and have fun

Ya he always has his arms down when were face to face. And what is ufc? lol

Ralph
07-19-2004, 10:51 PM
Ultimate fighting championship

roll of quaters is grand...lol

250rmike
07-20-2004, 08:56 AM
pretty much anything solid in your hand works but year roll of quarters does wonders. my brother has a video of ufc and the guy kicks someone and breaks his leg when he steps back on it, it just kinda fold under