PDA

View Full Version : White Rock & Mill Creek in AR

250EXpwns
07-17-2004, 09:08 PM
Anyone ride around the Mill Creek-White Rock region in Arkansas? I live in St. Paul, which is right by White Rock and Mill Creek so I go there all the time. I ride there from my house! Little fees. There is a very long pipeline on the White Rock mountain range that hooks to probably 500 trails! Very sweet. There's also a place there called trailhead that has 100's of trails. To me this is one of the best riding spots in AR. This place is very popular. They have the White Rock enduro every March, which is awesome! This year they even had the national enduro at White Rock! I got to see alot of professional riders and sweet bikes! There are some crazy arse hill climbs too for all you hill climbers. Like the Widowmaker and Chicken Run. This is some crazy chit right here. So why don't everyone come down some time and ride here? It's awesome!

jlm996s
07-19-2004, 02:28 PM
Where is Mill Creek located at? I'm always looking for more places to ride.

SirBANE
07-19-2004, 06:27 PM
I am in Arkansas but don't know were Mill Creek is.

jslayer
07-20-2004, 06:43 PM
i ride at white rock a few times a year. i love it.
it's the best place i've been for trail riding.
i live in oklahoma. its about a 3 hour drive to white rock from my home

chad cavagnaro
07-20-2004, 08:25 PM
i live in little rock, ive been to w/r 1 time and at that time liked a differt kind of trails, wide like at wolf penn gap. now, i prefer tight and more technical trail like in harescrambles. im in the ar. harescramble series and am needing more practice in tight woods. are there these type of trails up there? i know i dont want to get on any single track trails because i want to respect the dirt bike guys. we always ruin thier trails and i dont like to ride thier trails. i.e. the enduro you spoke of. they work real hard on thier trails only to have some tank utility 4 wlr to come make a logging road out of thier hard work!! anyway if you want someone to ride fast with, p.m. me and i will meet you. also i know of a few places around also for good riding, some have small fees [private land] and some dont.
1 hot springs orv park.
2 hwy 89 raceway
3 hucklebury trails @ mt. magazine
4 wolf penn gap
5 ross property [horses have the right of way] ye haw!
6 my friends place, but is almost to memphis! long drive for you.
7 chadwick in south mo.
my e mail is nuts4atv@yahoo.com try to get together to ride.

sickmojave
07-24-2004, 07:39 AM
I go to mill creek once in a while but really don't like it. it would be nice if they did some maintenance on the trails. but I wanted to ask Where is White rock?? :confused:

Razorback
07-30-2004, 07:39 PM
Mill Creek is on the White Rock park, 30 minutes southeast of Fayetteville. It is a fun place to ride. Lots of good and very scenic trails. It is VERY rocky though. I've had a few flats there in the past, so take your plugs.

IMO, Wolf Pen Gap is about the best set of trails you can find in this part of the country.