PDA

View Full Version : wich is truly better

sbemail
07-17-2004, 08:16 PM
I regret to inform the honda fans, but besides the 2 of everything, the banshee is better than the 400ex

INFANTRY RACING
07-18-2004, 09:19 AM
:eek2:

at what

TheFontMaster
07-18-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by INFANTRY RACING
:eek2:

at what

Yea the banshee can basicaly only go in a straight line.

sbemail
07-18-2004, 12:21 PM
everything
Exept like i said, it has double the things to work on
Strait line? if you can ride, it can turn

theyfctr
07-18-2004, 01:43 PM
r u obsessed with banshees dude

Banshees turn easily, they just lack accel.(they do have better accel than a 400 though

Out_Sider
07-18-2004, 03:09 PM
who cares? there was a banshee at the track last night.. biggest pos i've ever seen. off the holeshot, the banshee got smoked by a 400ex, 300ex, raptor, yfz, kfx, and a blaster. but then by the end of the race.. the banshee dnf'ed because his clutch blew, the blaster seized, the raptor started backfiring and shootin big flame balls out the pipe, and the yfz overheated and kept shutting off.. so i wasnt impressed with Yamaha...

XCAdam89
07-18-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by sbemail
I regret to inform the honda fans, but besides the 2 of everything, the banshee is better than the 400ex

Why dont you go over to bluetraxx where everyone cares about your stupid comments :rolleyes:

SHOCKER
07-18-2004, 04:17 PM
:mad: your stupid, the banshee may be a better hillshooter and sand dragger, but they ex will smoke it in every race on any type of terrain, oh and it jumps like crap, besides mister sbemail you are full of BS! you say thre is some yz880, ha thats the biggest BS i have ever head, get a life and dont start stupid posts, get a job or something because no one wants to hear your BS

and by the way i have smoked to banshees off the line at my last 2 races, and then in another class 1 banshees pipe fell off

theyfctr
07-18-2004, 08:00 PM
sbemail is full of crap and so are you OUTSIDER

A banshee would easily smoke a 400ex, 300ex, or blaster without any possible doubt.

Out_Sider
07-20-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by theyfctr
sbemail is full of crap and so are you OUTSIDER

A banshee would easily smoke a 400ex, 300ex, or blaster without any possible doubt.

dude, stfu, i know what i saw, but it was more than likely the rider

Chef
07-20-2004, 07:04 PM
Man, stupid people never cease to amaze me...this thread is full of them. How many of you, that are against the Banshee, have owned one for more than a month, currently own one, or know someone who has had one for a while? I have one, and have had one for 3 years. The Banshee's turn fine, but you ride them 100% different than a Honda. You use the bars to turn on a Honda, either R or a EX. You steer with the front tires. On the Banshee, you kinda use the front as rudders and steer it with the back tires, sideways. Same thing goes for the Raptor, which I have owned for about 3 years as well. As far as lacking acceleration, who the hell came up with that? Must be lugging it off the pipe to come up with that. Clutch problems? LMAO, You have to be kidding, I put springs in my clutch and its been fine, with all the bolt ons. Changed the plugs once after it sat for over 6 months, but that was it.

4th and 5th gear jumps are a breeze....it jumps just as well as my EX ever dreamed of.

My only complaint is my frame is bent in 2 places...but thats what you get when you wad it up 5th gear pinned. :macho

mxrider666
07-21-2004, 09:39 AM
dude this is a honda site. [U]HONDA not yamaha. nobody cares about the yamaha!

mxrider666
07-21-2004, 09:41 AM
no offense to chef.