PDA

View Full Version : Nac's headlight covers for 400ex question

dynofox
07-17-2004, 11:05 AM
I bought a pair of headlight covers off e-bay (the nac's look a-likes) and have a question about keeping them on. They fit on OK, but there is an edge around the out side of them that keeps the covers from really fitting on well. Has anyone had problems with these covers falling off?

DGR
07-17-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by dynofox
I bought a pair of headlight covers off e-bay (the nac's look a-likes) and have a question about keeping them on. They fit on OK, but there is an edge around the out side of them that keeps the covers from really fitting on well. Has anyone had problems with these covers falling off?

i dunno but ya could stick them ???

ny300exrider
07-17-2004, 03:43 PM
yea i got the nacs lookalike ones off ebay and one fell off on the track and i lost it so i said screw it and took out my lights

TC426EX
07-17-2004, 10:50 PM
The best way to put those on is to take out the lights, stick the covers on and then press the lights back in the plastic. Mine are put on this way and they have never come off. I have the original Nac's covers, but it doesnt make a difference, yours are the same design...

dynofox
07-18-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by TC426EX
The best way to put those on is to take out the lights, stick the covers on and then press the lights back in the plastic. Mine are put on this way and they have never come off. I have the original Nac's covers, but it doesnt make a difference, yours are the same design...

I just tucked the edge of the covers behind the black plastic side pieces, they seem to fit better now. I think this is what you were getting at with taking the lights out and putting them back in.