PDA

View Full Version : Casey Il. harescramble

dirtriderex
07-16-2004, 07:00 PM
I got a letter in the mail and it says casey has a race this sunday, if it's true i'm going:D . Anyone else going too???

soilworker
07-16-2004, 08:17 PM
I'm not for once. 12hr race Sat so can't make it Sun.

47501exracer
07-17-2004, 06:05 PM
I'll be there in the quad B class.

markk
07-18-2004, 12:03 AM
Myself and a few other exriders will be there, We should all be running b-class i think!

Does anyone know if this is gona be ANOTHER DANG hs/gp???

markk
07-18-2004, 08:34 PM
It was a pretty good course this week, It had alot of diffrent style of tearain, And a pretty good hill for Casey, that hill cost me 1 complete lap, I was running behind my buddies we where in 1,2,3 in b-class starting the 2nd lap, I found myself swithing up between 2, and 4th a few diffrent time, But on my second lap I caught the side of one the the hills, and my quad tumble from the almost very tip top of the hill to the bottom! I guy helped me get my bars outa my tank, But i left me with no cluth pertch! So i ran back to the pits, and serched for a new pertch! Got it back on and started back to the hill where i flipped, and I lost just over one lap, but still came out to finish 19! Good job to to everyone that had no problems and finsihed good!!!!!!

beak7707
07-18-2004, 08:38 PM
I was running good in B with my two friends, I would say we were in or close to the top 10. But then my chain and front sprocket fell off so I had to make a trip to the pits. I ended up in 18th so it wasnt too great of a day.

beak7707
07-18-2004, 10:19 PM
Ya one of the big hills claimed me too. my quad made it to the top even though it was upside down problem was i didnt go with it. all ive found wrong is a really bad bent rim. i rode in with beak7707 and got 17th.

RideRedEX
07-18-2004, 10:33 PM
OK now that im off beak7707's name and on mine, i was wanting to know how kw39xc and his group did.

dirtriderex
07-19-2004, 06:21 AM
Oh man, I was kicking a*s in the b class untill I hit a jump and janded so hard my handlebars pushed down into my lap, dumb me just kept going. Going up that hill I then flipped and then going down the other steep hill I flipped again. Did anyone see me, I came out 30 min. after the race was over holding my headlights:grr:

bone705
07-19-2004, 08:08 PM
hey mark were you running a 400? i dont know if i seen you. me and beak were a couple of the few R's that were there. i had a hell of a time starting with the holeshot when me and beak got tangled and started dead last. besides drowing out at every water hole the only major thing that happend to me was when i went up a hill the washout got the best of me and i stalled it. i just jumped off to let it go be it luckliy stopped after a couple feet so i just backed it down. i finished 14th.

KILLAQuad
07-20-2004, 01:10 PM
Yeah that washout hill got me on the very First lap but that was my only bobble the entire race......

I got 5th in B class and for me i was DARN proud from going 16 in the 100 to 21 in the last race at casey to now 5th ....:D

416exrider
07-20-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by bone705
hey mark were you running a 400? i dont know if i seen you. me and beak were a couple of the few R's that were there. i had a hell of a time starting with the holeshot when me and beak got tangled and started dead last. besides drowing out at every water hole the only major thing that happend to me was when i went up a hill the washout got the best of me and i stalled it. i just jumped off to let it go be it luckliy stopped after a couple feet so i just backed it down. i finished 14th.

this is markk

Yeah that was me, i talked to beak7707 while we where at regastration, And that other guy that u all talked to while we where waiting for the race to start on the other 250r We all came up with him, He finished 1st in b-class and lapped everyone in b-class all the way up threw 16th spot!!! The eddy was smokin!!! who all is goin to the next race at casey!! should be there with a new clutch pertch, and il be ready to take home some wood!!!!!

300racer
07-20-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by 416exrider
this is markk

The eddy was smokin!!! who all is goin to the next race at casey!! should be there with a new clutch pertch, and il be ready to take home some wood!!!!! markk you know i'll be at the next casey race hopefully to race not watch if lemonds get my chit goin. The eddy was whoopen ***** out there sunday awsome race eddy!