PDA

View Full Version : Iowa And Nebraska riders~~~ Info needed

QuadJunkies
07-16-2004, 11:37 AM
I MIGHT be passing threw your state here really soon and will be coming from the Boise Idaho area.This is going to be a very fast trip up and back to drop off a quad in Essex Iowa. Just curious wheres a good place to sleep over in both states along the way for us???Also, hows the weather been over there?? I sure hope we dont have to make that drive......:( Its like 19 hr dirve.......:huh :eek2: one way........

LTandRaptorider
07-16-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I MIGHT be passing threw your state here really soon and will be coming from the Boise Idaho area.This is going to be a very fast trip up and back to drop off a quad in Essex Iowa. Just curious wheres a good place to sleep over in both states along the way for us???Also, hows the weather been over there?? I sure hope we dont have to make that drive......:( Its like 19 hr dirve.......:huh :eek2: one way........

Irwin, PA... I'll leave the light on for ya! :eek: :devil:

QuadJunkies
07-16-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Irwin, PA... I'll leave the light on for ya! :eek: :devil: LOL!!!!!!:devil: I think I found someone with a Conway frieght Acct. so to ship will be MUCH cheaper.....Whew... I was thinking we were gonna have to do a fast trip next wk end to Iowa!!!.......:eek2:

I got some failry good news,but Ill keep that a secret JUST in case it falls threw........:D

LTandRaptorider
07-16-2004, 08:51 PM
Ok then... I'll turn the light off... only thing it was attracting was moths anyways... :o

hope you have good news! ;)