PDA

View Full Version : Dan at Carbonmanatv is BAD NEWS, STAY AWAY!

kgbg
07-16-2004, 10:33 AM
OK, I ordered a hood from Dan @ Carbonmanatv.com It was good looking on the site. I used to run a website, and I told him I would review it when I got it and put up his contact info, and in the time it was shipping I would list him on my site. He promised to send me some stickers for the gesture. I got it and it looked terrible. The finish was crappy, the fastners were not included, the edges appeared to be cut with a Guinzu 2000, horrible product, I would never dream of putting on any quad. He sent no stickers, no reciept, no packing list, nothing. I called him and told him I was not a fan of the product, and I wanted to return it. He asked waht the problem was, I told him my issues. He said, " I will have to keep a better eye on my nephew then, he puts them together." He says send it back, no problem, I need it to sell anyway. I will fully refund you. This was a hair under $100.00. He told me as soon as he got it, he would send the money back. OK.
Two-Three weeks go by, I call, he says he never got it. I dig up the tracking numbner, tell him it was delivered, he pulls some story out of his *** about being out of town, and having his sister go look to see if its behind the garbage can, it was, he was going to send my money back in a day. Anoother 2-3 weeks go by. No show. I start calling and emailing, his phone is shut off, he will not return any emails, and has disappeared. I was very nice at first, then stern the second week, then finally , this week, I emailed him and said
"give me my money back or I will make sure everybody who reads a internet forum will know that your integrity is not worth $100" I gave him a few days to respond. He did not. so its on......
$100 is not he end of the world, do not get me wrong, I really could use it. What sucks is that A-Holes like Dan make small business's look bad, and that he lied.
So pass it around. Here is his email addy, hit em up for me, if you do not mind.
I have his address as well, if you live up there, I will gladly pay a reward if anyone can get my money.
carbonmandan@yahoo.com

Carbon Man ATV
Dan
1010 Demode Rd.
Holly, MI 48442

Thank You,
Kammon Gray

theTman
07-16-2004, 10:44 AM
ppl like this have no life:grr:

Cole Trane
07-16-2004, 11:30 AM
That sucks the big one!! What an @$$.

Mxjunkie
07-16-2004, 11:35 AM
that sucks, can we email him and yell :devil:

EXJUMPER
07-16-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by kgbg
Here is his email addy, hit em up for me, if you do not mind.

oldsandman
07-16-2004, 11:55 AM
E-mail sent! Thanks for letting everyone know about his buissnes practices.

300extreme#8
07-16-2004, 01:48 PM
A*** kickin time.lol

kgbg
07-16-2004, 02:07 PM
Thanks guys!
I appreciate your support!