PDA

View Full Version : Kawasaki and Cdale unite?

ranger400ex
07-15-2004, 01:53 PM
Cool to see the Kawazuki engineers taking photos, and making notes on Jeff's cdale at the Penton (check out the Penton pics)....they even stopped to eye mine in the pits on saturday afternoon, I didn't realize who they were at first, but a nest of birdies told what they were doing.

Aluminum framed KXF450....now that would be a step in the right direction...keep you eyes and ears open!!:D Definitely better than suzuki's new try at the 450 soon.....

cdalejef
07-15-2004, 02:35 PM
Uhhh....they were from Suzuki and they were there with William.

popo
07-15-2004, 02:40 PM
They were prob eye balling pappa fro's cdale cause they are never scene a sub-marine on dry land. BONZI

07-15-2004, 02:51 PM
They were gong around the track with an american rep from Kawasaki asking tons of question and having people fill out a form on what they want in a sport quad. They spent time looking at Most of the quads on pro row. It was funning listing to the american guy explain what a GPR steering stabilizer did. according to them they were with Kawi, and they are working on a sport quad seperate form susuki!

cdalejef
07-15-2004, 03:05 PM
They told me they were from Suzuki

MOFO
07-15-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by GNCCer
asking tons of question and having people fill out a form on what they want in a sport quad.

sounds like a meeting thing I went to years and years ago.... got invited to a conference room at a hotel, they asked us a bunch of questions, showed us pictures of "prototype" styles, asked which ones looked the best, the pros and cons of our current quads then paid us $40 for our time.... during the entire thing, they would not say who they represent, but when it came time for them to pay us with a travelers type check my buddy saw them pull the checks from a yamaha envelope...

ranger400ex
07-15-2004, 03:34 PM
I think they are the ones breaking headpipes, and removing brake components.....:eek:

JK..too bad they will never listen...but they made all us americans feel important for a few minutes.

remlapr
07-15-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
sounds like a meeting thing I went to years and years ago.... got invited to a conference room at a hotel, they asked us a bunch of questions, showed us pictures of "prototype" styles, asked which ones looked the best, the pros and cons of our current quads then paid us $40 for our time.... during the entire thing, they would not say who they represent, but when it came time for them to pay us with a travelers type check my buddy saw them pull the checks from a yamaha envelope...

The Raptor was all MOFO's fault :eek:

MOFO
07-15-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by remlapr
The Raptor was all MOFO's fault :eek:

:devil:

EvilEwok
07-15-2004, 04:47 PM
That would be very nice for kawi and suzuki to go back to their seperate roots and stop this dual corp. thing that they have going on now. Also, a aluminum framed kfx450 would be the shiz :D but suzuki doesnt need to know about it so sshhhhh.

In truth though, it could be that if suzuki supplies the engine, kawasaki will develop the frame. -shrug- Maybe i'm just making rumors that will go away in a couple days but hell :D it's fun.

BTW, Mofo, you *** :o, how could you give yamaha the upper hand....wait...nevermind, craptors suck :D.