PDA

View Full Version : Fox is gay

TGW_400ex
07-15-2004, 08:39 AM
I just recieved a fox magazine today and there is no helmets gloves jerseys etc in it. Only overpriced jeans shrits and hoodies. My question is why?:huh

JDiablo
07-15-2004, 08:42 AM
you got the wrong one maybe?i got two magazines,one for bmx and one for MX and the mx one has all the helmets in it:o

jcv400ex
07-15-2004, 08:42 AM
uhhhhh, because they have clothing catalogs also......:rolleyes:

TGW_400ex
07-15-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by 300exrida
you got the wrong one maybe?i got two magazines,one for bmx and one for MX and the mx one has all the helmets in it:o

I don't think its bmx

zephead400ex
07-15-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
I just recieved a fox magazine today and there is no helmets gloves jerseys etc in it. Only overpriced jeans shrits and hoodies. My question is why?:huh

ya dude, its their clothing catalog. I wouldn't call them gay, you just got the wrong catalog. They have some pretty sweet hoodies and misc stuff in there. Over-priced but nice.

Tommy 17
07-15-2004, 09:35 AM
i just wanna know who the homo is in the magazine wearing a pink shirt, pink hat, *** jeans, and riding a pink pedal bike...

i've lost all hope in fox:o

i'll be switching to thor or moose very soon...

Mxjunkie
07-15-2004, 09:36 AM
their stuff is really high price wise, but their hoodies and everything are really nice, i wouldn't say fox is gay though

redroost85
07-15-2004, 09:50 AM
I gave up on Fox about 3 years ago. They are way too hippy for my taste anymore.

If I wanted to look like a pimp, I would go to those smelly stores in the mall.....I just wanted the mx gear, the heck with all that other junk. JMHO though.;)

XCAdam89
07-15-2004, 10:02 AM
The thing is, even people who dont even own a quad or bike are beginning to wear fox, I am happy with my moose m1's.:devil:

derekhonda
07-15-2004, 10:48 AM
If you guys were the "fox" corporation owner, or manager, or whatever, you would be doing exactly what they are doing. There is a market for their clothing, they are making pink shirts for a reason and thats because (for some reason :confused: ) people are buying them. They probably make several million dollars a year off of MX Jerseys gloves pants helmets etc, but why stop there? As long as there are people who want to buy their pink shirts, thats what they are going to make, its standard business.

TCracin440ex
07-15-2004, 10:58 AM
fox is for high school poser preps these days...that have no clue what kinda racing it even is, its getting where fox is making more stuff for teens these days than mxers...YES FOX IS GAY IMO...OVER PRICED JUNK...

thor mx, shift, o'neal and msr are the 4 brands i like

Mxjunkie
07-15-2004, 11:05 AM
some girls in my school were wearing fox shirts, so i asked them why j.w and everything, they said cause the fox is cute, i was like wtf and walked away, the more i see posers and everything wearing fox its making me think its turning into how skateboarding is :o

TCracin440ex
07-15-2004, 11:11 AM
AMEN TO THAT....my g/f is obsessed with fox racing...she has fox everything....im like do u kno they are bending you over a stool and fuggin you in the arse because their prices are outrageous compared to the other good companys...

shes sittin right here behind me now rolling her eyes n junk...like i said obsessed with fox..and fox is poser wear these days...

YamaWarr0121
07-15-2004, 11:15 AM
SHIFT ALL THE WAYY!!;) also one of my sponsors for the rest of the 04 Season!:cool:

TCracin440ex
07-15-2004, 11:17 AM
i mean what kinda company charges 150 bux for some pants...they are a rip off...FUGG FOX's prices

kamikaze_rzrbak
07-15-2004, 12:47 PM
doesn't fox own shift racing, and not own like in a slang way like dont they actually own shift

K_Banger125
07-15-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by blaster12408
The thing is, even people who dont even own a quad or bike are beginning to wear fox, I am happy with my moose m1's.:devil:

Definately everyone and their cousin wears fox and most dont even ride...Thats why i wear LBZ:macho

jcv400ex
07-15-2004, 01:08 PM
I have to admit, I have a set of the Fox Honda gear....and I have umteen shirts and hoodies. But I paid like 15 for my shirts and 30 for my hoodies. I haven't bought Fox stuff for like 2 years now......my gear of choice is Moose right now. If I was smaller, it'd be Thor. Although Thor is on the border also. They dang there have all of the clothing options that Fox has.

But WTF is the deal with the pink?! That's just freakin gay!!! I bet it's an experiment at Fox. Let's see how sick these people really are!! Will guys actually go to the extent of wearing pink just because it says FOX on it?!?! That's all it is, they wanna see how many loyal fans they have.....that's my only theory on why a guy would wear pink.:huh

ZapsRacing
07-15-2004, 01:17 PM
I wear fox clothes but i also race. At my school we got all the girls that wear fox shirts, fox hats, everything. Then ya ask them 'o, i take it ur into racing'......"no i jus like the clothes, y would i want to go to the track an get dirty"....Its B.S.......I know of a place that has fox clothes pretty cheap mosta the time, so i will keep wearing them, EXCEPT for that F@g pink stuff....:confused:

Mxjunkie
07-15-2004, 01:26 PM
maybe bubba is to blame for the pink, i mean he did start the pink gear and everything :confused:

WOracing
07-15-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
fox is for high school poser preps these days...that have no clue what kinda racing it even is, its getting where fox is making more stuff for teens these days than mxers...YES FOX IS GAY IMO...OVER PRICED JUNK...

thor mx, shift, o'neal and msr are the 4 brands i like

this is very true in my school, even though i wear fox gear/ shirts i am not a poser. i am just saying i cant stand seeing all these posers wearing fox and they dont know why...this isnt making me stop wearing fox though, i love the brand. i just wish these people would go back to hollister or whatever they shop at

WOracing
07-15-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
I have to admit, I have a set of the Fox Honda gear....and I have umteen shirts and hoodies. But I paid like 15 for my shirts and 30 for my hoodies. I haven't bought Fox stuff for like 2 years now......my gear of choice is Moose right now. If I was smaller, it'd be Thor. Although Thor is on the border also. They dang there have all of the clothing options that Fox has.

But WTF is the deal with the pink?! That's just freakin gay!!! I bet it's an experiment at Fox. Let's see how sick these people really are!! Will guys actually go to the extent of wearing pink just because it says FOX on it?!?! That's all it is, they wanna see how many loyal fans they have.....that's my only theory on why a guy would wear pink.:huh

all of the asians do it:eek:

alberndt
07-15-2004, 02:31 PM
Does anyone remember the day when you seen someone wearing fox and you knew they actually rode?

Damn that was a long time ago!

TGW_400ex
07-15-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by K_Banger125
Definately everyone and their cousin wears fox and most dont even ride...Thats why i wear LBZ:macho

G-Unit?:huh

WOracing
07-15-2004, 03:31 PM
G-Unit?:huh [/QUOTE]

lmfao

EvilEwok
07-15-2004, 04:54 PM
What else is funny is that you see the preppy girls wearing JOHN DEER Hats and tshirts, omg, that's hillarious. I would love to see one of them plowing, or even better, have **** boots on wading out in a pasture to feed the cows. I'm not a farmer, but I do know where fads need to stop, and that is the drawing line. This pink thing started from the skateboarders first, and thenit went to each and every other thing, because teenagers or people in the sport saw the top riders and top contenders in the sports wearing pink. It's a total marketing skeem and just another fad that will be gone soon.

Example: Bam Margera. He wore pink in skateboarding and it exploded. The companys that sponsored the clothes for him to wear got millions off of the dumb ****s that bought that ugly ****, so in stride, other companys went out to do the same exact thing. Obviously with todays wannabe's or people who stay in the stream of cool, anything is cool if it is worn by some leader of the group.

EvilEwok
07-15-2004, 04:57 PM
Oh, and I have one fox racing shirt (blue, white and charcoal). Only thing i've ever owned of fox's stuff other than a pair of mx pants and a shirt a Long LONG time ago (elementary school long time ago).

Mr.Offroad
07-15-2004, 09:39 PM
If you guys think for one minute I'm peelin' off the 3 foot Fox sticker on the back of my toyhauler just 'cuz y'all call them gay, yer crazy! Oh, well, I guess that as long as folks see it there, they'll know I ride with Fox gear, anyhoo.:D

86350x
07-16-2004, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
uhhhhh, because they have clothing catalogs also......:rolleyes:

Lol!

Exactly, I wear fox gear, and some fox shirts. I like it, and have had good luck with it. It's held up better then my old answer stuff did.

RH1N08d9
07-16-2004, 11:56 AM
I wonder how many metro-sexual mx riders there are? cause with there new clothes, thats what all the buyers are gonna be! the only fox shirts I have anymore are the oldschool ones with the fox head on the front. I'm gettin LBZ or SMP gear, whatever makes pants with the zip-off legs! anybody see the $380 leather jacket? WTF, IF I owned a mx clothing company, I'd try my hardest to keep it simple, and cheap so all of the dang metrosexual posers don't start wearing my clothes!

ShiftFMX
07-16-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
maybe bubba is to blame for the pink, i mean he did start the pink gear and everything :confused:

Thats exactly wut i was thinkin, i never did like him :grr:

440ex2001
07-17-2004, 07:49 AM
I can't understand why you would get so mad at someone for wearing a shirt. So what if they dont race MX or ride its a freakin shirt who cares. Now if I saw some dude walking around with full on fox gear walking around the mall that didnt even have a single spot or stain on it I'd have a good laugh at him but I wouldnt get mad.

WOracing
07-17-2004, 10:52 AM
^^^^^not a true rider:eek:

jk:)

rollie
07-17-2004, 03:26 PM
SHIFT is deffanilty the way to go...but i saw a new company in the new RACER X called SHOT and they look pretty good:)

440ex2001
07-17-2004, 06:41 PM
I saw a dude wearing a fox shirt today so I took off my flip flop and slapped across the face with it. Am I a true rider now :)

j/k

WOracing
07-17-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by 440ex2001
I saw a dude wearing a fox shirt today so I took off my flip flop and slapped across the face with it. Am I a true rider now :)

j/k

lmfao

batgeek
07-17-2004, 07:14 PM
seems to me the only people that have a problem are the people that think they are some kinda special chit just because they ride.

get over it...it's just clothing. be happy that you ride, what ever anyone else does....well, who gives a f*ck.

you are not a special and unique snowflake.

WOracing
07-17-2004, 07:23 PM
im a special unique snow flake:p

batgeek
07-17-2004, 07:28 PM
doubt it.

Pappy
07-17-2004, 07:32 PM
id ride naked but batgeek said he would commit suicide:( and i kind of like the brotha so i wont do it:o :devil:

batgeek
07-17-2004, 07:38 PM
bah! you look sexy in Fox gear :blah:

Pappy
07-17-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
bah! you look sexy in Fox gear :blah:

hell yeah i do:devil:

WOracing
07-17-2004, 09:28 PM
fox/honda gear is the best iv owned

dynofox
07-17-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by WOracing
fox/honda gear is the best iv owned

I have fox/honda riding gear and really like it. I paid $130 for the pants, jersey, and gloves shipped, didn't think that was too bad.

WOracing
07-17-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by dynofox
I have fox/honda riding gear and really like it. I paid $130 for the pants, jersey, and gloves shipped, didn't think that was too bad.

same here, did you buy out of a magazine? i did:)

dynofox
07-18-2004, 08:39 AM
Me too, Rocky Mountain ATV. I now have their catalog, they have some pretty good prices.

bansheerider_13
07-18-2004, 09:40 AM
if you guys don't like "posers" wearing the same gear you do then switch to some other type

WOracing
07-18-2004, 02:56 PM
Me too, Rocky Mountain ATV. I now have their catalog, they have some pretty good prices.

thats cool and i just realized you live in NY...me too:) where do u ride?

Out_Sider
07-18-2004, 03:31 PM
i wear fox clothing and Ocelot racing gear :eek2: lol

dynofox
07-18-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by WOracing
thats cool and i just realized you live in NY...me too:) where do u ride?

I'm in 2 ATV clubs, one rides in Chemung and the other in Cyler. Where do you ride?

WOracing
07-18-2004, 05:26 PM
I'm in 2 ATV clubs, one rides in Chemung and the other in Cyler. Where do you ride?

i ride the railroad tracks/ my own track in parma...i guess its ok:) but i would like to get somewhere new to ride