PDA

View Full Version : Back Flip Question

86350x
07-15-2004, 12:45 AM
Has anyone ever done the back flip on a 4 stroke dirtbike?

I know no one has done it on a 4 stroke snowmobile yet(I'm sure Jim Fejes is working on it)

So does that mean that Jon G. is also the first person ever to do it on a thumper?:confused:

Dan_Guetter
07-15-2004, 12:59 AM
John Distler from AZ did it first, 2 weeks before jon did it

John flipped on a CRF450

Wired
07-15-2004, 12:13 PM
actually dan a dude from over sea's flipped a kx250f 4 days before i did it on snow. distler started flipping his 4 stroke a few weeks before the warpt show we did. there's a few guys flipping 4 strokes now. sleds we'll have to wait and see if anyone flips a 4 stroke. as far as i know its only been a summit 700, yamaha viper, and the ski doo mxz rev. :cool:

Freestylemxr
07-22-2004, 06:56 PM
People have been doing it on 50's for a long time :p

1badex
07-23-2004, 11:57 AM
anyone can do it..........put it in 5th gear and floor it.:devil:

bignorm
07-28-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by 1badex
anyone can do it..........put it in 5th gear and floor it.:devil:

i dont know what it is about this guy but hes funny and they statrt flippin thes bikes indoors there like the guys who drive motor cylcles around in themetal balls...anyways they did them on like honda 100 or something

-josh

Who knows
07-28-2004, 10:16 PM
Do you like the YFZ 450 alot? I have a predator 500 and i want to sell it in a few months and get the YFZ. and um, Is the backlip ever scary? I saw you at the oakland at the crusty show and that was the best thing my eyes have ever seen at a free style show. There was three riots outside after becuase everyone wanted to see the riders. 15 cop cars showed up and a cop chopper. Me and my freind found sean at the bus and talked to him for a while. Thanks for steppin up Jon, you've got my support 100%

Wired
07-29-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Who knows
Do you like the YFZ 450 alot? I have a predator 500 and i want to sell it in a few months and get the YFZ. and um, Is the backlip ever scary? I saw you at the oakland at the crusty show and that was the best thing my eyes have ever seen at a free style show. There was three riots outside after becuase everyone wanted to see the riders. 15 cop cars showed up and a cop chopper. Me and my freind found sean at the bus and talked to him for a while. Thanks for steppin up Jon, you've got my support 100%

hey man glad you like'd the show. yea i was out helping load up bikes after the show when the riots started. i about got a fist to the face but its all good. pretty fun time i had on tour while it lasted... there will be another, dont you worry im not done yet! :devil:

Dan_Guetter
07-29-2004, 01:53 AM
yea that was my fist

********* didn't wanna sign my britney spears t shirt:mad: :grr:

86350x
07-29-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Wired
actually dan a dude from over sea's flipped a kx250f 4 days before i did it on snow. distler started flipping his 4 stroke a few weeks before the warpt show we did. there's a few guys flipping 4 strokes now. sleds we'll have to wait and see if anyone flips a 4 stroke. as far as i know its only been a summit 700, yamaha viper, and the ski doo mxz rev. :cool:

You can add heath frisby on a firecat to that list

Are you going to be doing any michigan shows?

Wired
07-29-2004, 09:44 AM
flips on sleds are cheating. landing upside down on snow doesnt hurt.... ;) thats why i'll be trying one this winter.

86350x
07-29-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Wired
flips on sleds are cheating. landing upside down on snow doesnt hurt.... ;) thats why i'll be trying one this winter.

"Are you going to be doing any michigan shows?"

I bet still doesn't feel good, make sure your not landing on hard packed snow either............. I'm not going to try it, jumping is good enough for me! Lol

So are you going to be the first polaris upside down, or did you buy a rev?

08-01-2004, 08:05 PM
Whats next jon, flipping quads, sleds, and bikes???:devil: