PDA

View Full Version : Sparta II be a points Race

CatMostFeared
07-14-2004, 11:51 PM
Should Sparta II be a points Race

Ryan
07-15-2004, 12:14 AM
I believe it was already said that it wasn't going to be for points.

I personally don't think it should be for points, anyways. The reason is, the race was not part of the regular scheduel. And for the people that can't make it out on that date, it is a disadvantage to them.

JMO:macho

brian-250
07-15-2004, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
I believe it was already said that it wasn't going to be for points.

I personally don't think it should be for points, anyways. The reason is, the race was not part of the regular scheduel. And for the people that can't make it out on that date, it is a disadvantage to them.

JMO:macho

I found my twin.:huh

Johnny & Monica
07-16-2004, 12:04 AM
Jeff stoess earned his 1st let him keep it .An do it for fun.

cdalejef
07-16-2004, 07:17 AM
I think they mean add it as another points race and not take away Sparta 1

popo
07-16-2004, 07:28 AM
I think after the Penton bottle neck mess and re-routes, I am in favor for the points races.

The people that will really lose is the contingency winners.

RobZ_450R
07-16-2004, 08:10 AM
I would kill for one more points race. I had to go to Japan for the last two months and missed out on the last three GNCCs. For pro class standings I need 12. I will only get 11 at this rate. My thought would be to just add one extra throw away. I don't see anyone disagreeing with this though. If you can't make it then it is no skin off your back. I would also be up for an all pro class stock 400EX race - no mods. That would actually show who is the best rider. My thoughts is that the best rider can ride anything and adapt quickly to changing conditions/poor suspension.

I will be at the race regaurdless because I am out of practice - no riding for two months.

Rob Zimmerman

Karizz
07-16-2004, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Quad_416EX
I would kill for one more points race. For pro class standings I need 12. I will only get 11 at this rate. My thought would be to just add one extra throw away. I don't see anyone disagreeing with this though. If you can't make it then it is no skin off your back.

Im with him ^^^^ on this one! Cept on a amatuer level"I need 9 races":p

CatMostFeared
07-18-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
I think they mean add it as another points race and not take away Sparta 1

That is exactly what I'm saying Thanks Jeff:macho

Meek
07-18-2004, 11:57 PM
Let's do it again for points.