PDA

View Full Version : Gotts give these bad boys a try....

QuadJunkies
07-13-2004, 11:52 PM
These are actually for the Predatorbut since its down for now :( Thought I might give them a try......:cool:

QuadJunkies
07-13-2004, 11:53 PM
hows everyone likin them for the EX????

QuadJunkies
07-13-2004, 11:54 PM
I got a set of Rear Klaws also Ill try next.......:D

Greg Z
07-14-2004, 12:10 AM
give us a write up review on both how they handle ALSO on which way the klaws are better set up.. You know how people put them on backwards and people with them fowards

do a nice write up on it!! :)

QuadJunkies
07-14-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Greg Z
give us a write up review on both how they handle ALSO on which way the klaws are better set up.. You know how people put them on backwards and people with them fowards

do a nice write up on it!! :) Ok... Ill let you know..;) I didnt realize people set the klaws up differently.........:huh

hondarider2006
07-14-2004, 01:25 AM
I would have to say they look like a pretty mean tire:devil:

Greg Z
07-14-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Ok... Ill let you know..;) I didnt realize people set the klaws up differently.........:huh yeah they have the pattern either going like this < or going like this > I think one is better for hard packed conditions and one is better for softer im not sure.. But its just the rear not the front the front go foward the pattern

Cole Trane
07-14-2004, 04:30 AM
Yes, they are for hard or soft pack. The sidewall has the indicator that tells you which way to mount for either.

daimon1054
07-14-2004, 06:47 AM
Those tires almost look like an improved version of the 400ex stockers that I like so much, if they resist flasts better they should be a great all around tire.
Like the others I am interest in your take.

XCAdam89
07-14-2004, 06:49 AM
What PLY are they? Be sure to write something on them after you roost with them a little.

redroost85
07-14-2004, 09:54 AM
Mmmm, them are purdy QJ!:cool:

QuadJunkies
07-14-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by daimon1054
Those tires almost look like an improved version of the 400ex stockers that I like so much, if they resist flasts better they should be a great all around tire.
Like the others I am interest in your take. Thats why I liked them, I think they will be a great tire efor the Predator too since Traction is hard to get with it...Im going to test them on Desert like riding this wk end and some sandy areas first then hopefully in the next wk or so on a groomed wet track......:cool:

fastbikes
07-14-2004, 10:01 AM
I cant let Dan see those, he will be wanting a pair for his. Are you guys going to weiser this weekend?

QuadJunkies
07-14-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by fastbikes
I cant let Dan see those, he will be wanting a pair for his. Are you guys going to weiser this weekend? LOL... My Turf Tamers are all I really have now aside of a few others for flattrackin so this will be a nice change !!Yes, we will be doing Weiser Sat. and Clay Peak on Sun.

ny300exrider
07-14-2004, 10:53 AM
those are really really nice looking. they seem alittle stronger than most mx tires which would be a plus for me. are they 2 or 4 ply? and do you know if they make 20inch fronts?

sorry for all the questions haha your 400 looks great

Parrella450
07-14-2004, 10:56 AM
where did u buy those? ive been lookin everywhere for those Knarly Mxs and no one sells em...let me kno plz...

p.s.- bike looks pretty sweet

fastbikes
07-14-2004, 10:58 AM
What is Troy going to be riding? We are taking the camper with us on Saturday since it will be Hot and I will have Mom and Cassidy with us. And we are still planning on going to Clay Peaks too on Sunday. Maybe Brandon and Kelsey can stay the night with Austin(he's got his pool up, I am almost positive that nobody could pop it;) )

QuadJunkies
07-14-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Parrella450
where did u buy those? ive been lookin everywhere for those Knarly Mxs and no one sells em...let me kno plz...

p.s.- bike looks pretty sweet I actually bought these threw Les Schwab tires and they ordered them for me...:)

QuadJunkies
07-14-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
those are really really nice looking. they seem alittle stronger than most mx tires which would be a plus for me. are they 2 or 4 ply? and do you know if they make 20inch fronts?

sorry for all the questions haha your 400 looks great these have some bit to them !!! they come in a 20x11x9 and a 22x11x9 I dont know of any others or what ply the bigger tires are but the MX tire is I believe a 4 ply tire.;)

QuadJunkies
07-14-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by fastbikes
What is Troy going to be riding? We are taking the camper with us on Saturday since it will be Hot and I will have Mom and Cassidy with us. And we are still planning on going to Clay Peaks too on Sunday. Maybe Brandon and Kelsey can stay the night with Austin(he's got his pool up, I am almost positive that nobody could pop it;) ) Sounds good Bobbi:) Just let us know of fri and Ill bring them over ;)
Troy wont be riding anything:( Poor guy. I feel soooo bad for him!! Ill share mine with him ;) He misses his quad alot........

seven
07-14-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Sounds good Bobbi:) Just let us know of fri and Ill bring them over ;)
Troy wont be riding anything:( Poor guy. I feel soooo bad for him!! Ill share mine with him ;) He misses his quad alot........

If it makes him feel better,,, Tell him I am really liking my new YFZ!!!! Its like I cant ride it enough. I get back from riding and I just want to go again.

bulkdriverlp
07-14-2004, 09:32 PM
man thats a nice wheeler, im gunna get some ac pro-pegs with heel guards them are cool! real nice grafix too. the people i talk to say the razor2 type tires are good for the trail but no good in sand. i dunno, when my money tree grows a bit ill have some.;) ed

lilpoppy
07-14-2004, 10:49 PM
Do you have any pics of your quad from the front. I'm considering cutting my fenders and I want to see how yours look.

QuadJunkies
07-15-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
man thats a nice wheeler, im gunna get some ac pro-pegs with heel guards them are cool! real nice grafix too. the people i talk to say the razor2 type tires are good for the trail but no good in sand. i dunno, when my money tree grows a bit ill have some.;) ed I have to agree... RaZrs suck in sand..:(

QuadJunkies
07-15-2004, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by lilpoppy
Do you have any pics of your quad from the front. I'm considering cutting my fenders and I want to see how yours look. Mine still need cut just a tad more But Ive been lazy about it........:p

This was the best pic I could find.....:)

QuadJunkies
07-15-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
man thats a nice wheeler, im gunna get some ac pro-pegs with heel guards them are cool! real nice grafix too.

Mine Nerfs are actually Pro Armor.;) Thanks for the compliment :) the graphics are custom made.......

QuadJunkies
07-15-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by seven
If it makes him feel better,,, Tell him I am really liking my new YFZ!!!! Its like I cant ride it enough. I get back from riding and I just want to go again. LOL!!! Oh yeah......Im SURE thats gonna make him feel a WHOLE LOT BETTER!!!!:o :p He wants one so bad he cant stand it........