PDA

View Full Version : a little review of my last race

Out_Sider
07-13-2004, 09:24 PM
there were 11 quads on the line for the start of moto 1. i was on the far inside of the gate, which wasnt where i really wanted to be, but it turned out to be a decent spot. i wheelied off the start but was able to stay on the gas, and i was second after the first turn behind #34 on a kfx. a few turns later i got passed by #70 on a 300ex. a little while after i passed #34 and moved to second place, but couldnt catch up to #70 in time to make a pass. so at the end of moto 1 the top there was #70 in first, #14 (me) in second, and #34 taking third on his kfx.

moto 2. i got the gate position i had wanted, and i got a good start off the line and i was third after the first turn. #0x was in the lead on his Polaris Predator, and #34 on his kfx was in 2nd with #14 in third. a lap later i passed #34 on the rythem section, and set my sight on #0x. i got close to him a few times in the turns but didnt have the line to pass him, so at the end of moto 2 the top three was as follows: #0x taking the win on his Predator, #14 in second, and #70 takin third.

FYI: There were 11 riders in the class.. there was 2 kfxs, 1 yfz, 1 250r, 2 300exs, 1 250x, 1 Predator, 2 400exs, 1 blaster. i didnt get a score sheet after the race, so i had no clue what the other riders finished, but i did remember the top 3 in each race. All the riders were good sports and the track was perfectly groomed. there was only 1 area that the dirtbikes had rutted up, and it was in the rythem section right after a corner, but it didnt affect most of the quads because it was an inside line and most the quads were taking the outside. i do not have any pics of the race because my dad sucks at taking pictures so he did a vid on my digital camera, and they suck and the file is to large to send over this site.