PDA

View Full Version : (Any Races During the GNCC Break?)

markk
07-13-2004, 07:41 PM
Looking for any big races during the Break, Somthing to just keep me on the seat of my 4-wheeler!

cjpoole1
07-13-2004, 07:49 PM
http://www.msws.org/fliers/Flier2004/index.html

400exmom
07-13-2004, 08:43 PM
www.iowaatvharescrambleseries.com

mark there is a district 17 harescramble or 2 just about every weekend.. kevin is 1st in B class points and im 7th where are you??

www.megacross.com

markk
07-13-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom
www.iowaatvharescrambleseries.com

mark there is a district 17 harescramble or 2 just about every weekend.. kevin is 1st in B class points and im 7th where are you??

www.megacross.com

Well i wish that i would have known that i had to buy a district card at taylorville, BUt i didnt know that. And so i didnt buy one there. But when i got to race my first race at LTM they said i needed one, So the only points i will have will be from my 10th place finish at LTM. I wish the 1st from taylorville would be on there but i dont think they will count it!, Um that guy that rides with Kevin and I, Brian Edwards He has takin 1st at both of the LTM races so far in b-class, And at the penton last weekend he Took another long awaited 1st place in 265B and a 43rd overall!!! Great JOb!!!
Kim will you be able to make it to Casey at all this year? I havent even seen anything from you on exriders in a while also. Well i hope to see u at Casey this weekend, WE will all stop by and say hi!!! later

1fastprototype
07-14-2004, 07:37 AM
August 22 FoxValley Offroad is having the District 17 quad only State Championship for harescrambles. Race will be 1 1/2 to 2 hours and promises to be challenging. Lots of offcambers and challenging hills, tight woods and small sx track with whoops and tabletops. Should be a good tuneup before break is over. Located in Wedron ILL just off I80.

465Stroker
07-14-2004, 07:40 AM
Maxxis 6 Hours race at Rausch Creek this weekend will keep ya in your seat for a few hours!:macho

Prairiewrench
07-14-2004, 10:23 PM
Maybe try jumping into one of the Iowa ATV harescramble series races,,,,, it will challenge you just as much as any GNCC race and the prizes can be awful nice too!
There is one this weekend!

bradley300
07-15-2004, 02:18 AM
also try www.haspinacres.com

not a bad series, me and the braff's try to hit most of them

the_eddy
07-16-2004, 06:24 AM
Any more info on that fox valley in wedron. Wondering where that is at off of I80? Does foxvalley have a web site ? thanks

dirtriderex
07-16-2004, 06:31 AM
www.foxvalleyoffroad.com, The owner really respects quad riders

400exmom
07-16-2004, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by 1fastprototype
August 22 FoxValley Offroad is having the District 17 quad only State Championship for harescrambles. Race will be 1 1/2 to 2 hours and promises to be challenging. Lots of offcambers and challenging hills, tight woods and small sx track with whoops and tabletops. Should be a good tuneup before break is over. Located in Wedron ILL just off I80. if your chasing point this is a good one to attend~ wardy told me it counts for double points:) c-ya there ryan~

1fastprototype
07-23-2004, 06:45 AM
The August 22nd race at Wedron IL is a couple miles off 80 at Mile marker 90 at Ottawa IL. There will be lots to do and see. The harescramble will be offering A,B,C,+30,+40,blaster, and kids classes. Also there will be a mud bog with many different classes and Drag races, side by side with light tree and all. There is about 15 different classes in the drags. Kids classes for a seperate harescramble as well as drag classes will be provided. This is a good event to bring the whole family,camping is free and lots of parking between the mud bog and on the drag strip.

Bonnie Cook
07-23-2004, 11:42 AM
The Mid East Series is hosting two new tracks in August. August 15th, we have a race in Laurens, SC, then on August 29th one in Nebo, NC.

Check out the website:
www.mideastinterstate.com