PDA

View Full Version : Pennsylvania Riders: Let's get some riders together for a ride this Sunday 7/18

RIDER11X
07-13-2004, 02:09 AM
Lets get together for a good woods ride this Sunday. Respond, then we will work on a mutual ride spot. :cool:

MOFO
07-13-2004, 03:26 AM
I'd be up for this, but this weekend is bad for me... let me know next time you guys go.

LTandRaptorider
07-13-2004, 04:27 AM
Me and LT will be ready... ;) Some time we'll have to have a group ride, then come back to my place to watch Huevos dvds on the plasma screen, and burgers on the grill! And of course... beer! :D

RIDER11X
07-13-2004, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Me and LT will be ready... ;)

Yea right, I'll count on you for sure!:rolleyes:

LTandRaptorider
07-13-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by RIDER11X
Yea right, I'll count on you for sure!:rolleyes:

Oh blow me... ;)

LTandRaptorider
07-14-2004, 07:39 PM
The LT is ready... so chuck you, farley... where we ridin? I may bring somebody... :eek:

RIDER11X
07-14-2004, 11:17 PM
The LT is ready... so chuck you, farley... where we ridin? I may bring somebody... :eek:

Well if you are comparing me to Chris Farley, I'm honored......He was the best. ;) As for the ride, Brownsville is the place as of now and I'll Email you the details. Glad to see you getting your sorry arse off that couch and gracing us with your presence!:devil: :D :D

LTandRaptorider
07-15-2004, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by RIDER11X
Well if you are comparing me to Chris Farley, I'm honored......He was the best. ;) As for the ride, Brownsville is the place as of now and I'll Email you the details. Glad to see you getting your sorry arse off that couch and gracing us with your presence!:devil: :D :D

:D I may bring the couch along... :o

Nope, wasn't comparing you to Chris Farley... haven't you ever heard that before? Move the first two letters in chuck, and first letter in farley... as in... chuck you farley, you ain't muckin futch, go in your own jack yard and back off fothermucker! :D

Brownsville is good. ;) Oh, and what a difference a counter-balanced engine makes! :p

XANDADA
07-15-2004, 07:07 AM
A bunch of us from the Cleveland area are going to Majestic Trails on Saterday if any of you folks want to meet up there:macho

www.majestictrails.com

RIDER11X
07-15-2004, 09:03 AM
:D I may bring the couch along... :o

Oh, and what a difference a counter-balanced engine makes! :p

You owe me once again!;) :cool: