PDA

View Full Version : winchester 7-11

07-12-2004, 09:17 PM
all in all ithought the track was prety cool for the first race there.spectating sucked and the hole shot was,well,,,,,, short but it was fun. any coments or stories????? :) i did a lot beter than i thought i would bein all stock susp and width. 5-3 in 30+b and 8-6 in open-b. not to start trouble but did anyone see 30+b 2nd moto? i was in 2nd comin out of the last turn and 3rd pl. spun me off the side of the fin line jump, and took 2nd i pulled a u in the grass and took 3rd. just wonderin if it looked like he just cut under me and caught my tire or what? thats racin. still had a fun day:D

jason14x
07-13-2004, 06:44 AM
911 , I did see it since I was out on the track all day....you guys had agood race going and he was right on your rear ..you two hit the corner he turned under you and got a tire in there on you. You both were just racing hard and wanted the same hole by my view....you had to give otherwise the flagger would have been taking an ambulance ride!!!!! All in all it was agood ay though..cant wait till August when Ill be out there in 30+ with you guys again!!!!!

Jason NEATV-MX

07-15-2004, 07:59 PM
hey thanks 4 the 3rd person veiw:) i talked to the guy at rocky on wed. he said the same, we were both tryin for the same realastate. i didn't think it was intentional;) just hard racen:devil: hey are you going to run the jolly race ?????? or waight for the next winchester.

jason14x
07-16-2004, 01:44 PM
to answer your question , probably not...still not sure about my ankle its still sore so i may give it an extra week because i want to run the National. Even if I dont I will probably go to Rocky in the next week or so and test t out. If i do Ill let evryone (who cares) know!

Jason NEATV-Mx